Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New Vindicators Academy of Europe (OOC - Full)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: New Vindicators Academy of Europe (OOC - Full)

Originally posted by Tattooedman View Post
    I know you're wanting to wrap this session up, but I knew we were talking about Jack & Ellen having a talk. I just wasn't sure if you wanted to do it now or the first part of the next one, so if I'm screwing things up for you just let me know.
    Go ahead and start it off. We'll get that in before we move forward.
    Armada Status

Comment

Alright, I'll work on it as I get a chance as I've got to get ready to go to work now. Hopefully I'll be able to post it after I get off tonight.

Comment

Mich, I can't remember what Otso knows IC about the aesirs and the apples. :P
        Otso Karell, codenamed Ursa, on New Vindicators Academy of Europe.

Comment

Mich: What I meant was that Dennis would stay behind and the group would take the camera so he could view their progress remotely, web-cam style. Unless they couldn't make it work like that, in which case you can keep the post as is.
          Impeach the peach!

Completed Games:
          Crinoverse - Avengers
          Crinoverse - Young Avengers
          Crinoverse - Bay City Sentinels
          Crinoverse - Time After Time
          Crinoverse - San Antonio Avengers
          Crinoverse - Honnounji Academy
          Extreme Unction

Comment

Originally posted by McGuffin View Post
            Mich, I can't remember what Otso knows IC about the aesirs and the apples. :P
            Yeah, same here. To the best of my knowledge, Jack and Kas knew because Bulwark. I'm iffy on if BK knows, but Eld would know best. I know he wasn't in there with them at that juncture, but I think he might have been told. After that? I'm not sure.

Originally posted by Enigmatic One View Post
            Mich: What I meant was that Dennis would stay behind and the group would take the camera so he could view their progress remotely, web-cam style. Unless they couldn't make it work like that, in which case you can keep the post as is.
            I'll edit!
            Armada Status

Comment

Originally posted by Michuru81 View Post
              Yeah, same here. To the best of my knowledge, Jack and Kas knew because Bulwark. I'm iffy on if BK knows, but Eld would know best. I know he wasn't in there with them at that juncture, but I think he might have been told. After that? I'm not sure.
              And if you don't object, I already more or less implied that Dennis knows about Aesir and the apples thanks to 519's Bulwark and Dag and the Aurelius. Also I was thinking the basic gist of the Aurelius and the gens.

Not like very detailed stuff, but more than people not in the know at all would.

I'll edit!
              Thanks!
              Impeach the peach!

Completed Games:
              Crinoverse - Avengers
              Crinoverse - Young Avengers
              Crinoverse - Bay City Sentinels
              Crinoverse - Time After Time
              Crinoverse - San Antonio Avengers
              Crinoverse - Honnounji Academy
              Extreme Unction

Comment

I'm good calling it here Mich.
                Otso Karell, codenamed Ursa, on New Vindicators Academy of Europe.

Comment

I recall there being a small bit between Jack & Gywn about his eating the apple and what it was supposed to do, and given the fact they're friends I'm willing to say that Jack confided in him what Newton told him about them.

Comment

I'm all set for this session.

Comment

Then Jack will learn how freakin' dangerous the ability to make duplicates is for original recipe Jack. Martin, for one, will strongly discourage the practice and encourage Ellen to do so as well (low blow).

Jack will be forced to go in himself in non-duplicate form. Or freakier yet, Martin offers to bond part of his mass with the duplicate so it takes less strain for Jack (no Real flaw). This odd FrankenJacktin is what goes through to Pandora, mostly Jack with Martin as a voice in his mind (or maybe I've watched too much of Firestorm in Legends of Tomorrow).... hmm...

Comment

Originally posted by flynnarrel View Post
                        Then Jack will learn how freakin' dangerous the ability to make duplicates is for original recipe Jack. Martin, for one, will strongly discourage the practice and encourage Ellen to do so as well (low blow).

Jack will be forced to go in himself in non-duplicate form. Or freakier yet, Martin offers to bond part of his mass with the duplicate so it takes less strain for Jack (no Real flaw). This odd FrankenJacktin is what goes through to Pandora, mostly Jack with Martin as a voice in his mind (or maybe I've watched too much of Firestorm in Legends of Tomorrow).... hmm...
                        I was *SO* close, TM!

We've been shooting messages back and forth, figuring out how to execute this... What happens if he decides to go himself? How do we handle Ellen? One idea I had was Ellen puts Jack in her maze, has Martin coat her and make her look like Jack. The downside was that it potentially screwed you out of playing a Pandora person, flynn.

So, before we proceed, how does Jack proceed?
                        Armada Status

Comment

Damn, that reminds me I wanted to create one of those Pandora residents. I guess I'd have to do that pretty soon huh?

Comment

Originally posted by flynnarrel

I was *SO* close, TM!

We've been shooting messages back and forth, figuring out how to execute this... What happens if he decides to go himself? How do we handle Ellen? One idea I had was Ellen puts Jack in her maze, has Martin coat her and make her look like Jack. The downside was that it potentially screwed you out of playing a Pandora person, flynn.

So, before we proceed, how does Jack proceed?
                            Oh, so, so, so close.

I see Newton & Oates moving things along pretty fast once Jack agrees, I mean Cap. Nelson got his trial pretty fast, so with how Martin is wrapped up in his own issues I can see Jack making the dupe and it being sent off to go with Martin only being able to tell Jack about what actually killed OJ.

TNT isn't the only one who knows Drama.

Comment

Originally posted by Tattooedman View Post
                              TNT isn't the only one who knows Drama.
                              *fist bump*
                              Armada Status

Comment

The downside was that it potentially screwed you out of playing a Pandora person, flynn.
                                I'm good with that. Keep the part of the story we discussed though.

Newton will probably call down to Dr. Talley and find out himself before he let's MI-18 take one of his students. Even a dupe thereof. He's a hands-on guy like that.

However you want to play it though, TM and Mich, it's all good.

Hmmm... FrankenJacktin.

Comment

Working...
                                X