Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New Vindicators Academy of Europe (OOC - Full)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: New Vindicators Academy of Europe (OOC - Full)

Originally posted by Shock View Post
    You're blonde? This changes everything ;}
    I used to be. Now I'm just bald.
    Armada Status

Comment

I think you gotta HP Martin for accidentally killing Chimera. That definitely wasn't his intent and I assume it will have repercussions.

Comment

I think you gotta HP Martin for accidentally killing Chimera. That definitely wasn't his intent and I assume it will have repercussions.
        Good point. I'll edit my post.

Sidenote: I've been working on a small project... Basically, it's a spreadsheet to track PP earned by each character. There's been one or two times where someone has said they're not sure where they should be, so I've been trying to compile it.

You'll notice that I'm trying to link to the post each time it happens. Trouble is, there are a lot of times where I handed them out in the OOC thread instead of in IC, so finding those posts has been a nightmare. I know when characters entered the game or went inactive, so I have a handle on that part... and I have those special times when points were handed out at a moment other than the end of a session or when more than one was handed out... but I'm strongly considering just making it one point per session to save myself from having to scour through all four threads looking for those moments (you can't search the ATT for "PP"). Does anyone see any problems with doing this? I know there were sessions where I just didn't do it, but... meh.

Thoughts?
        Armada Status

Comment

I think you should absolutely not kill yourself trying to find all PP awards.

Comment

I think you should absolutely not kill yourself trying to find all PP awards.
            Agreed.

Originally posted by Michuru81
            ... but I'm strongly considering just making it one point per session to save myself from having to scour through all four threads looking for those moments (you can't search the ATT for "PP"). Does anyone see any problems with doing this? I know there were sessions where I just didn't do it, but... meh.

Thoughts?
            I think that's a good way to do it (and not because that's how I do it either ...) but if you feel that the group did something extra awesome or important story-wise then give an extra one.

Comment

Well, I did remember that for beating Laputa, three were handed out, so I've got that there... I might just fill it in then. It might give some of you (sorry EO) an extra PP or two. It should make things a lot easier.

If anyone has a better memory than I do and things I missed a moment where I gave some out (or gave out more than one) let me know.
              Armada Status

Comment

Originally posted by Michuru81 View Post
                Well, I did remember that for beating Laputa, three were handed out, so I've got that there... I might just fill it in then. It might give some of you (sorry EO) an extra PP or two. It should make things a lot easier.

If anyone has a better memory than I do and things I missed a moment where I gave some out (or gave out more than one) let me know.
                Apparently, it's the price I pay for late entry.
                Impeach the peach!

Completed Games:
                Crinoverse - Avengers
                Crinoverse - Young Avengers
                Crinoverse - Bay City Sentinels
                Crinoverse - Time After Time
                Crinoverse - San Antonio Avengers
                Crinoverse - Honnounji Academy
                Extreme Unction

Comment

Wait What? I was going for an engulf? :: Goes off to reread IC ::

Comment

Originally posted by flynnarrel View Post
                    Wait What? I was going for an engulf? :: Goes off to reread IC ::
                    LOL I hadn't even considered the context that would come from reading OOC before IC. Holy crap, that's hilarious!
                    Armada Status

Comment

:: Confused :: I thought Real just means that if any of the Duplicates are injured or dead at the shutting off of the Power, the Prime suffers the worst of all those conditions. Both Duplicates were alive when they were handed over to MI-18. They didn't need to be present when the power was turned off, were they?

This certainly was a dramatic turn of events!

Comment

:: Confused :: I thought Real just means that if any of the Duplicates are injured or dead at the shutting off of the Power, the Prime suffers the worst of all those conditions. Both Duplicates were alive when they were handed over to MI-18. They didn't need to be present when the power was turned off, were they?

My understanding is that they have to be absorbed back. I went rooting around the ATT yesterday looking for something more concrete, but found nothing.

One line is the biggest problem for me: "You suffer the worst damage of all duplicates when you stop using this power." That they don't tell you what this damage is, but follow that with a line about dying if your dupes do makes me think that sentence is a continuation of this one. Like I said, a colon would have worked better, but... I don't know if I'm right in my train of thought, and I can't find anything that supports or debunks it. Mostly, I think because Duplication wasn't intended as a power someone would pick up temporarily. [shrugs] These are some really bizarre circumstances: Shapeshifting to get Duplication with the Real flaw...
                        Armada Status

Comment

That should probably be the game's tag-line.
                          [I]Any sound can shake the air. My voice shakes the heart![/I]

Comment

Originally posted by Arthur Eld View Post
                            That should probably be the game's tag-line.
                            Armada Status

Comment

Next up, Dennis turns down Rose's advances! Mass panic ensues!
                              Impeach the peach!

Completed Games:
                              Crinoverse - Avengers
                              Extreme Unction

Comment

Wow, Rose considers Dennis too nasty for her? Irony.
                                Impeach the peach!

Completed Games:
                                Crinoverse - Avengers
                                Extreme Unction

Comment

Working...
                                X