Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New Vindicators Academy of Europe (OOC - Full)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: New Vindicators Academy of Europe (OOC - Full)

I'm going to assume that as this shakes out, Kas and Dennis managed to beat Violet to Ellen's room, considering the head start they had.

Comment

Originally posted by Michuru81 View Post
      Ironically, I was supposed to be less busy: work has a use it or lose it policy with paid time off, so... last week was supposed to see the start of my vacation. A small medical crisis in the family decided otherwise. All is well now, and I still have a week before I have to go back to work.

I hope everyone's holidays were all you could want and more. I'll be getting an update together shortly.
      Glad to have you back, Mich.
      Impeach the peach!

Completed Games:
      Crinoverse - Avengers
      Crinoverse - Young Avengers
      Crinoverse - Bay City Sentinels
      Crinoverse - Time After Time
      Crinoverse - San Antonio Avengers
      Crinoverse - Honnounji Academy
      Extreme Unction

Comment

And now I'm just hoping people used the elevator so Lex looks silly ;~)

Comment

I hope everyone's holidays were all you could want and more. I'll be getting an update together shortly.
          The holidays were... as good as can be expected given the mess the last six months have been. On a different note, I'll be leaving on a roadtrip to Lapland tonight. I'll be back the beginning of the week after new year's. Contact will sporadic.
          Otso Karell, codenamed Ursa, on New Vindicators Academy of Europe.

Comment

Originally posted by Horsenhero View Post
            I'm going to assume that as this shakes out, Kas and Dennis managed to beat Violet to Ellen's room, considering the head start they had.
            Damn. Forgot about that. Yeah, you should get there first. I'll edit

Comment

Originally posted by Shock View Post
              Damn. Forgot about that. Yeah, you should get there first. I'll edit
              Actually, I figured michuru would get around to arranging it. I just didn't want to get lost in the shuffle.

Comment

Originally posted by Horsenhero View Post
                Actually, I figured michuru would get around to arranging it. I just didn't want to get lost in the shuffle.
                Yeeeep! I didn't catch this until now. If you need to work out anything in between, go ahead. I don't want to keep you from being able to get to Jack and set off whatever you need.
                Armada Status

Comment

So I'm guessing we won't start the Armada PC stuff until You Bet Your Life?
                  Impeach the peach!

Completed Games:
                  Crinoverse - Avengers
                  Crinoverse - Young Avengers
                  Crinoverse - Bay City Sentinels
                  Crinoverse - Time After Time
                  Crinoverse - San Antonio Avengers
                  Crinoverse - Honnounji Academy
                  Extreme Unction

Comment

Originally posted by McGuffin View Post
                    The holidays were... as good as can be expected given the mess the last six months have been. On a different note, I'll be leaving on a roadtrip to Lapland tonight. I'll be back the beginning of the week after new year's. Contact will sporadic.
                    The Girl and I keep talking about a two-week tour of the Scandinavia region. Lapland is on my stuff to do. Specifically, Kakslauttanen Arctic Resort, which looks just freaking awesome.

Have fun, sir!
                    Armada Status

Comment

The Girl and I keep talking about a two-week tour of the Scandinavia region. Lapland is on my stuff to do. Specifically, Kakslauttanen Arctic Resort, which looks just freaking awesome.

Have fun, sir!
                      Thank you, I hope to!

Kakslauttanen looks awesome, we're headed to Enonteki÷ at about the same height but to the west in the so-called arm of the Finnish maiden.
                      Otso Karell, codenamed Ursa, on New Vindicators Academy of Europe.

Comment

I'm pretty sure Lex was AT the meeting where we explained about Caballero and Blackguard being extra-dimensional copies of the world's Palladin and Viktor DeGallow inversely.

Comment

Originally posted by flynnarrel View Post
                          I'm pretty sure Lex was AT the meeting where we explained about Caballero and Blackguard being extra-dimensional copies of the world's Palladin and Viktor DeGallow inversely.
                          Yeah, I was going to go back through and try to find it... Plus, he was at the school during the first trip we took with the Drifter. Given how long everyone had been gone, he'd know about the other dimensions, and I think an argument could be made for him having heard about Herzog Kasamir and Ritter Gwyn--although Harry might have asked everyone to be mum about that, as it gives away his real name.
                          Armada Status

Comment

http://roninarmy.com/threads/24-New-...ll=1#post79520

Yeah, he's heard about it, but he's fairly uninvolved when it comes to the dimension hopping or the dimension hopping.

It's possible that he probably doesn't know about any of the recent events because, unless Kirstie has told him about it, he probably doesn't know much about what's been happening recently. (I don't imagine Doug or his family are going to talk about it)

Yeah, he knows two got over somehow, and that there's a girl he's never met called Drifter who's hopping around (Would he know who she actually is? Gaspar did go on a trip, but I don't know how much he'd have gone into or if he even knew her real name.) But most of the events that have happened since then, like the missing plane, the appearance of napoleon and so on? I'm not sure.

I figured it was an easy way of getting an idea of what Lex should know. If Kirstie shrugs, he probably doesn't know anything. If she says "We talked about it", or hunkers down and whispers out a quick (handwave) explanation than he probably does.

Comment

Nicely done, TM!

Comment

Thanks. It was the first thing that popped in my head after reading your last post for Martin.

Comment

Working...
                                X