Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New Vindicators Academy of Europe (OOC - Full)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: New Vindicators Academy of Europe (OOC - Full)

Originally posted by Horsenhero View Post
    Nope! I missed the communication from Newton. Kas is only lying because his player didn't read carefully enough.

I'll just go ahead and edit that dialogue to be something more innocuous.
    No problem, just wanted to check before I hammered out a reply.
    Armada Status

Comment

Originally posted by flynnarrel View Post
      Martin finishes his reconstruction of the Agent's face to the best of his ability, leaving every previously attained scar and imperfection intact.

"'Eadmaster, I observed Agent Driscoll zreaten to kill any student 'oo gets in ze way of 'is task to appre'end Jack. Now, I know what it's like to make zreats to try to get someone's compliance wiz no intention to actually carry out zose zreats, I'm sure Kasimir does as well. But Agent Driscoll's seemed sincere. Neverzeless, 'is injuries are restored, as are Agent Oates and 'All's, now I should see about zis last agent 'Erta 'as no doubt incapacitated wiz bludgeoning."

Martin asks the young speedster to show him to the last agent.
      Actually, Martin didn't. Since arriving (just after Kas), the first time Driscoll makes a threat is in response to Kas threatening/implying he'll massacre the agents' loved ones and maybe expose every piece of info a government agency has.

"Sure...you may be able to protekt the agents themselves, but what uf their families und loved ones? It vill be a bloodbath, und we both know it.

"Now, which uf your merry band uf James Bond wannabes is responsible for knockink out our komms...or do I haf to start breakink them until I find out?"

"I'm going to speak very slowly," Driscoll said, "because I get the feeling I'm dealing with the least intelligent of your bunch. You want to head to Germany to investigate, be my guest. You'll be tampering with a crime scene and given your relationship with the accused, I doubt whatever conclusion you come to--which I imagine Rexroth will find favorable--won't be regarded by anyone.

"Look, I'm starting to regret being all chummy with you, because you seem to have mistaken me for someone who's not a government agent with a bloody license to kill. You want to make threats about exposing sensitive information? Here's to hoping this dream girl of yours can run really fast, because she's going to need to when someone a hell of a lot grumpier than me comes looking for her."
      Armada Status

Comment

Understood. I'll revise.

'Eadmaster, I observed Agent Driscoll zreaten to kill myself and Lex on a different occasion, I 'ave no doubts about 'is... zealotry.

seems fair to say
        Last edited by flynnarrel; 21st December 2015, 03:18 PM.

Comment

Understood. I'll revise.

'Eadmaster, I observed Agent Driscoll zreaten to kill myself and Lex on a different occasion, I 'ave no doubts about 'is... zealotry.

seems fair to say
          Considering that he's really fond of death threats, I can't see how it could be unfair to say.

Comment

Merry Xmas everybody!

Comment

Happy winter solstice!
              Otso Karell, codenamed Ursa, on New Vindicators Academy of Europe.

Comment

Right! Happy December holiday of your choosing folks!!

Comment

Well wishes to everyone and their families.

Comment

Merry Christmas everyone. I hope all of yours was as good as mine was

Comment

Happy Holidays!
                      Impeach the peach!

Completed Games:
                      Crinoverse - Avengers
                      Crinoverse - Young Avengers
                      Crinoverse - Bay City Sentinels
                      Crinoverse - Time After Time
                      Crinoverse - San Antonio Avengers
                      Crinoverse - Honnounji Academy
                      Extreme Unction

Comment

Hopefully Michuru is just busy on holiday stuff and nothing bad has happened...
                        Impeach the peach!

Completed Games:
                        Crinoverse - Avengers
                        Crinoverse - Young Avengers
                        Crinoverse - Bay City Sentinels
                        Crinoverse - Time After Time
                        Crinoverse - San Antonio Avengers
                        Crinoverse - Honnounji Academy
                        Extreme Unction

Comment

Well the earth *did* try to eat him a few weeks ago. ;~)

That being said, he's normally busy this time of year. Heck, everybody's pretty busy this time of year.

Comment

Yeah...I'm not sweating it yet. Short disappearances have happened with most of us over the past 6 years (6 years...holy crap!) and only once has Michuru disappeared because of a health scare. More than likely it's work, family, his girlfriend's family, etc that's got him tied up (figuratively I hope), not anything horrible.

Comment

Ironically, I was supposed to be less busy: work has a use it or lose it policy with paid time off, so... last week was supposed to see the start of my vacation. A small medical crisis in the family decided otherwise. All is well now, and I still have a week before I have to go back to work.

I hope everyone's holidays were all you could want and more. I'll be getting an update together shortly.

Understood. I'll revise.

seems fair to say
                              My phrasing was terrible. I hope I didn't come off as though I wanted it changed, but I wasn't sure which direction you were going, sir. Martin's recall is better than any of ours, and I just wasn't sure if he was just attempting to sway things, or if we'd gotten actually muddled up in things.

You are correct about Driscoll's threats. Funnily enough, back when we had that happen, it was more or less him bluffing Lex. From his perspective, you're all just kids, and he figured he could intimidate you all into just leaving things alone. I'm enjoying how that's now come back to bite him in the ass, though.
                              Armada Status

Comment

The problem with bluffing people is twofold. One: They don't believe you. Two: They do.

Considering what little the students have and will interact with the students, I sincerely suspect he'll be treated as a blood thirsty nutjob for some time now.

At least Martin can enjoy somebody else being on the receiving end of some undeserved bad press..

Comment

Working...
                                X