Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New Vindicators Academy of Europe (OOC - Full)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: New Vindicators Academy of Europe (OOC - Full)

Jack, peering out the window: "Anyone else want to negotiate?"

Comment

Boy Shock, you're on a movie quote tear here lately. Nice!

Comment

I would have gone with him looking at Dennis and Otso and saying, "Welcome to the party, pal!"
        Armada Status

Comment

I've been getting some perfect lead-ins. I can only take half the credit ;}

Comment

It's perfectly understandable given the circumstances but damn this is going off the rails quickly

Comment

Originally posted by Shock View Post
              It's perfectly understandable given the circumstances but damn this is going off the rails quickly
              Rails? Does that mean we have a train on campus? How cool would that be?

Seriously though, it's Driscoll's fault. We could probably reach some sort of cooperative accord except he's still convinced he's bargaining from a position of strength. Maybe what this will take is knocking one of them out, having Agnes poke around and get their HQ location and descending on it en masse, obliterating every agent they've got. Then maybe they'll come to the table a touch less inflexible.

It couldn't turn out much worse than Kaiserslautern. I mean...it could be worse...but not a whole lot worse.

Comment

You could askLex or Martin.
                They've been there ;~)

Comment

I agree. The Brits keep doubling down when they should fold and play for the next hand.

And I think you're underestimating us. Starting a war with MI-18 would be much worse than Kaiserslautern.

Comment

I agree. The Brits keep doubling down when they should fold and play for the next hand.

And I think you're underestimating us. Starting a war with MI-18 would be much worse than Kaiserslautern.
                    Yeah, letting MI-18 take the political flak for their actions would be much better.
                    Impeach the peach!

Completed Games:
                    Crinoverse - Avengers
                    Crinoverse - Young Avengers
                    Crinoverse - Bay City Sentinels
                    Crinoverse - Time After Time
                    Crinoverse - San Antonio Avengers
                    Crinoverse - Honnounji Academy
                    Extreme Unction

Comment

Well, the team almost started a war with the German military in Kaiserslautern and while they lack "super-powers"...they've got helicopter gunships and fighter jets and all kinds of nasty toys.

And back then my PC was a guy made of taffy.

Comment

Originally posted by Horsenhero View Post
                        Well, the team almost started a war with the German military in Kaiserslautern and while they lack "super-powers"...they've got helicopter gunships and fighter jets and all kinds of nasty toys.

And back then my PC was a guy made of taffy.
                        Pfft. Almost....

Comment

Pfft. Almost....
                          Lessons were learned that day. Next time, they'll try harder.
                          Armada Status

Comment

Originally posted by Michuru81 View Post
                            Lessons were learned that day. Next time, they'll try harder.
                            Right! And since "next time" is this time...we're trying harder!

Comment

Originally posted by Horsenhero View Post
                              Magnitude
                              Kasimir Flaegler
                              HP 3

Tapping his helm Kas points out to Otso; "This is not over yet mein freund. They stiff haf our kommunikations disabled, which means there are still more uf them to ferret out."

"We are still under threat...let us not behafe as if we are safe quite yet, ja?"
                              Just wanted to check on your intent here, HH. Kas should know that communications are back up--before the whole window thing, he got a message from Newton through his helmet's communicator. If he's disregarding that and fibbing to the others for something he's planning, that's cool. I'm bringing it up in case you actually missed that part.
                              Last edited by Michuru81; 18th December 2015, 10:21 AM. Reason: Linking
                              Armada Status

Comment

Originally posted by Michuru81 View Post
                                Just wanted to check on your intent here, HH. Kas should know that communications are back up--before the whole window thing, he got a message from Newton through his helmet's communicator. If he's disregarding that and fibbing to the others for something he's planning, that's cool. I'm bringing it up in case you actually missed that part.
                                Nope! I missed the communication from Newton. Kas is only lying because his player didn't read carefully enough.

I'll just go ahead and edit that dialogue to be something more innocuous.

Comment

Working...
                                X