Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New Vindicators Academy of Europe (OOC - Full)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: New Vindicators Academy of Europe (OOC - Full)

Originally posted by Michuru81 View Post
    You mean to tell me that the shadowy agency that has thus far shown themselves to have no problem with holding a woman without trial and denies her any and all visitation rights--a group whose current director has demonstrated a disdain for the students of the school and engulfed on in flames for daring to fly to close to her office--doesn't care about the law or that their opponents are underage?

Naw, I got a lot going on here. It's all good.
    Yeah, I pretty much figured she was trying to pull a JLU Lighthouse attack, but you know, without the backing of the chief executive of state. She'll be hearing from the PM once Sir ISAAC FREAKING NEWTON has a word with him.
    Impeach the peach!

Completed Games:
    Crinoverse - Avengers
    Crinoverse - Young Avengers
    Crinoverse - Bay City Sentinels
    Crinoverse - Time After Time
    Crinoverse - San Antonio Avengers
    Crinoverse - Honnounji Academy
    Extreme Unction

Comment

Ya know...it's kind of funny. I was thinking with Lexus, Juozas, Buddy, Armande, Ellen, Herta and Kas that the Volunteers were getting too crowded and then I ran through assignments for the entire roster in moments...plus having something for Viktor to do. Now I know why the JSA has a cast of thousands.

On a side note...I hope Herta doesn't annihilate too many people before someone convinces her to back off a smidge.

Comment

What are the chances Violet knows about Tatjana's and/or Kirstie's phone call schedules with their boyfriends? She's pretty friendly with both so I'm thinking she probably does.

Comment

Ok so I'll be taking an indefinite leave of absence from this game.

Happy trails.
          [I]Any sound can shake the air. My voice shakes the heart![/I]

Comment

Originally posted by Arthur Eld View Post

Happy trails.
            Sorry to see you go.

Comment

Happy trails.
              Something wrong? Sad to see you go, and Gwyn's hilarious Welsh talk.
              Impeach the peach!

Completed Games:
              Crinoverse - Avengers
              Extreme Unction

Comment

Happy trails.
                Oh? Damnit, sorry to hear that.
                Otso Karell, codenamed Ursa, on New Vindicators Academy of Europe.

Comment

Originally posted by Shock View Post
                  What are the chances Violet knows about Tatjana's and/or Kirstie's phone call schedules with their boyfriends? She's pretty friendly with both so I'm thinking she probably does.
                  That's a point I hadn't considered. I think Violet would definitely know about their call schedules.
                  Armada Status

Comment

Mich: I had Dennis choose Rose to buddy up with - so we could see her mistakenly inflate her ego more.
                    Impeach the peach!

Completed Games:
                    Crinoverse - Avengers
                    Extreme Unction

Comment

I wasn't sure who would be following Dennis, following the scream from Tatjana. Feel free to be here, guys.
                      Just want to confirm, are Lex and Martin waiting for their cue to arrive, or does that comment above apply to everybody?
                      Because I'm figuring the first, but don't want to be holding people up if it's the second.

By the by, why's Kas so mad at the British? I can't remember Kas having any run ins personally so I'm assuming it's because of all the crap that Lex & Martin have been through recently?
                      Lex would have told people about the Mira incident in England, mostly just to point out that a few of the guys (somebody who lights people on fire, and a guy who glows eyes (glances at Jack's fight)) are extremely dangerous and possibly homicidal.

Comment

Originally posted by Arkrite View Post
                        Just want to confirm, are Lex and Martin waiting for their cue to arrive, or does that comment above apply to everybody?
                        Because I'm figuring the first, but don't want to be holding people up if it's the second.
                        Yeah, it's for the Vienna-based PCs.

The main trick is going to be slowing myself down... Let's say we use Jack's scenes as the measuring stick:

R0: Door is blown off; NVAE students are oblivious; Kirstie and Tatjana both say they heard something
                        R1: Jack and Driscoll throw down; Walsh uses his powers to knock out transmissions; Kas figures out the school is under attack; Martin and Lex begin to react
                        R2: Tatjana investigates and screams; Kas and the others start to react; Dewhurst fills Martin in
                        R3: Kirstie jumps into the fight; Dennis and others arrive on lawn and see Herta's fight; Lex and Martin blast off
                        R4: ???
                        R5: Lex and Martin arrive in Vienna

That's the current plan. As everything is catching up, I need to slow up a bit, in case any PCs find a way to jump in with Jack. From here on out, I'll wait for everyone's reply before tossing out my own.
                        Armada Status

Comment

Excellent.
                          Thanks for the clarification!

Comment

Oh...this has nothing to do with anything currently going on but, I spent Kas's 1pp award on the Contacts advantage. He's got Contacts and Connected...working his way to Well-Informed. I always thought having Well-Informed, then adding "Contacts" afterward was sort of working backwards.

Comment

I apologize for the inconvenience here, but now that I know how everyone reacts to things, I want to have Kas and Violet jump into the battle with round four (starting now). Ellen's room is on the ground, so there's no issue with Violet's mobility. Basically, if the two of you can throw out some initiatives, I'll move on having you come in the round just starting.

Actually, everyone can go ahead and roll initiative. I'll bring Lex and Martin in next round, and I'll insert Dennis and Otso with Herta, Hall, and Oates (not that I expect much of a fight there).
                              Armada Status

Comment

I won't be able to add a roll until I get home from work. Just go ahead and put up a roll at +6 for me.

Comment

Working...
                                X