Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New Vindicators Academy of Europe (OOC - Full)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: New Vindicators Academy of Europe (OOC - Full)

As the other guy who turned 40 recently I'll simply say that we go as fast, or slow, as we want (mostly because we get tired).

Comment

Originally posted by Tattooedman View Post
      As the other guy who turned 40 recently I'll simply say that we go as fast, or slow, as we want (mostly because we get tired).
      Ha! You're all young I tell you! YYYOOUuuuunnnggg!! Why when I was 40, we had to walk to the bar uphill, coming and going, through a blizzard!

And that was in the summer!

Seriously though, except for the daily indeterminate aches & pains, male pattern baldness and lingering regrets over everything you can no longer accomplish...being in your 50's isn't much different than your 40's.

Comment

The whole, G-rated, wholesome dreams request option hasn't really occurred to Kas, has it?
        Impeach the peach!

Completed Games:
        Crinoverse - Avengers
        Crinoverse - Young Avengers
        Crinoverse - Bay City Sentinels
        Crinoverse - Time After Time
        Crinoverse - San Antonio Avengers
        Crinoverse - Honnounji Academy
        Extreme Unction

Comment

Originally posted by Enigmatic One View Post
          The whole, G-rated, wholesome dreams request option hasn't really occurred to Kas, has it?
          "In my dream, I would like to be bros with a really cool monkey and we will fight dinosaurs with croissant-cannons."

"With... with what?"

"Croissant-cannons. They are cannons that fire croissants."

"How would a dinosaur be injured by a croissant?"

"The croissants are fired at high velocity."

"But, they... that doesn't... I don't..."

"Look, I could explain better if I had my schematics. Give me a minute to fly back to my room?"

I see two outcomes here: either Kas gets to have a really awesome dream, or she thinks he's so crazy that she backs off. Win-win.
          Armada Status

Comment

Yeah...Kas is having problems getting past the whole "gross violation of the sanctity of self". A nice, fluffy bunny dream...or even a crazy dream, wouldn't even occur to him.

Comment

The other night, I had a dream that someone stole shopping carts and lawn tractor out of my garage. Neither of which I actually own. I was pretty upset about it though

Comment

Originally posted by Horsenhero View Post
                Yeah...Kas is having problems getting past the whole "gross violation of the sanctity of self". A nice, fluffy bunny dream...or even a crazy dream, wouldn't even occur to him.
                Without really tipping my hand as to what's to come (not that you all didn't get it right off the bat), Agnes is meant to become an antagonist. She's the obsessed fan girl who has a power that lets her be very invasive. Part of it is that she's just a teenage girl with a crush. Factor in that her parents weren't around and she's desperate to be loved? Maybe she was never really taught the difference between right and wrong? What's really important is I had her entire character down before Netflix put out Jessica Jones, and for once, I don't feel like I'm copying something truly awesome.

Originally posted by Shock View Post
                The other night, I had a dream that someone stole shopping carts and lawn tractor out of my garage. Neither of which I actually own. I was pretty upset about it though
                I very rarely remember my dream. My girlfriend can wake up and tell me all about hers, and yet... I've seldom got anything.
                Armada Status

Comment

Originally posted by Michuru81 View Post
                  Without really tipping my hand as to what's to come (not that you all didn't get it right off the bat), Agnes is meant to become an antagonist. She's the obsessed fan girl who has a power that lets her be very invasive. Part of it is that she's just a teenage girl with a crush. Factor in that her parents weren't around and she's desperate to be loved? Maybe she was never really taught the difference between right and wrong? What's really important is I had her entire character down before Netflix put out Jessica Jones, and for once, I don't feel like I'm copying something truly awesome.

I very rarely remember my dream. My girlfriend can wake up and tell me all about hers, and yet... I've seldom got anything.
                  I figured she's going to become an antagonist. I've just got no idea of how to deal with it and have Kas remain in character. He won't dirtnap her or anything and he's unlikely to push her beyond "get help", so I foresee this endless cycle of her invading his dreams, him objecting, her pouting over it, him apologizing for being mean, her misinterpreting that as permission...wash, rinse, repeat.

Comment

I'm sure Kas'll go to the Administration eventually after determining nothing he says can dissuade her. Since he's already stealing the Magneto look maybe he can have his helmet protect him from mental effects too.

One last note regarding Martin's scene, he'll be sure to explain what happened to Lex and Sprite, including the back history, emphasizing that the being they knew as Elle couldn't hardly even be considered his sister (being an extension of Entier's mitosis capability). You know, just in case someone made a promise that might come back to bite them.

Comment

Originally posted by flynnarrel View Post
                      You know, just in case someone made a promise that might come back to bite them.
                      Curses! Foiled again!
                      Armada Status

Comment

Shouldn't Tenebulwark's Bruises have made her Toughness reduced against Maze's attack, with a modified result ending in another bruise, leaving her with a current total of 6?

I'm reasonably sure that's how we've been handling the mixing of Damage from non-Toughness sources in the past, with Gwyn's claymore among other things.
                        [I]Any sound can shake the air. My voice shakes the heart![/I]

Comment

Originally posted by Arthur Eld View Post
                          Shouldn't Tenebulwark's Bruises have made her Toughness reduced against Maze's attack, with a modified result ending in another bruise, leaving her with a current total of 6?

I'm reasonably sure that's how we've been handling the mixing of Damage from non-Toughness sources in the past, with Gwyn's claymore among other things.
                          Aye. You are correct, sir.
                          Armada Status

Comment

You double-posted, you might want to fix that.
                            Impeach the peach!

Completed Games:
                            Crinoverse - Avengers
                            Crinoverse - Young Avengers
                            Crinoverse - Bay City Sentinels
                            Crinoverse - Time After Time
                            Crinoverse - San Antonio Avengers
                            Crinoverse - Honnounji Academy
                            Extreme Unction

Comment

That post was so good it deserves to be there twice ;}

Comment

Originally posted by Enigmatic One View Post
                                You double-posted, you might want to fix that.
                                ... The first time I tried posting, it didn't post. I went back, edited out the spaces before and after any equal sign, and it took.

I hate these forums so Kevin much.
                                Armada Status

Comment

Working...
                                X