Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• nowhereman2
    replied
    Here are the links to the new forum game. I am thinking we just continue there as if nothing happened. Sorry for the delay in the move. I was in the mountains and had no service.

OOC: Here

IC: Here

Leave a comment:

• nowhereman2
    replied
    Sorry about the delay. I'm visiting family with my one free week off this year. I will move this to the other board when I get time (by sunday).

Leave a comment:

• jmucchiello
    replied
    That bug seems local to the game room forum only, for no apparent reason.

Leave a comment:

• Doctor Malsyn
    replied
    I didn't even notice that another post from you had come in until I decided to check the thread personally just now. The hell is happening in the server room, one wonders.

Leave a comment:

• jmucchiello
    replied
    It's only repeating posts because it tells us the posting failed and we try again only to find out the first posting did not fail.

Leave a comment:

• Doctor Malsyn
    replied
    Considering that it looks like it started repeatingnpoats... Probably a good idea for now. Though I do feel bad for the people if Ronin.

Leave a comment:

• Evolución
    replied
    I would move yes.

On IC topic, i say we take on the drug dealers...

Leave a comment:

• Evolución
    replied
    I would move yes.

On IC topic, i say we take on the drug dealers.

Leave a comment:

• Evolución
    replied
    I would move yes.

On IC topic, i say we take on the drug dealers.

Leave a comment:

• jmucchiello
    replied
    I'm okay with it.

Leave a comment:

• jmucchiello
    replied
    I'm okay with it.

Leave a comment:

• Sriseru
    replied
    You probably already know my position, since I suggested this earlier, but I'm 100% for it. :3

Leave a comment:

• nowhereman2
    replied
    I suppose I should ask this question now. As the forums seem to continue to stymie smooth play, would everyone like to move over to Echoes of the Multiverse? I wanted to keep up here as much of my early posts for help were posted here. However, I have seen many people continue to complain about the server instabilities, timeouts, and lag between posts. So if everyone wants to move, we could move both threads there now. I would like to make the move early if we were to move it. Also, I would prefer unanimity if possible, I don't want one of my budding super villains to be left behind before any of the chaos begins in earnest.

Leave a comment:

• Evolución
    replied
    Yeah no pressure. Let us know when you are slowed down by the circumstances we understand.

Leave a comment:

• jmucchiello
    replied
    Don't worry about that. Life happens.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X