No announcement yet.

Fox in the Hole (One Shot) OOC Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I will be starting the game in the next two days.
    Fox in the Hole: GM
    A Call to Adventure: Arcanum

Comment

I will be starting the game in the next two days.

Comment

Sounds good.

Comment

Awesome! I'm looking forward to it! ^w^

Comment

Originally posted by nowhereman2 View Post
            This is good. I will start the two threads in the next two days.
            FWIW, many people just keep the Recruiting thread for their OOC thread, changing the title in the first post. But, of course, it's down to you as to how you want to run your game.
            [url=http://roninarmy.com/threads/996]My Builds[/url]

[b]Current games:[/b]
            [url=http://www.echoesofthemultiverse.com/viewtopic.php?f=15&t=839]The J.V. Team (GM)[/URL]

Comment

Cool
              [B][SIZE=3]心のコスモ を 抱きしめて 遥かな 銀河 へ[/SIZE][/B]

Comment

Alrighto, then. A note, it seems this Site has decided to not let my home's internet work and I'm forced to rely on my phone's network. I can still manage, but felt tonlet you know.
                I'm obviously a doctor of literature.

Comment

I have posted the IC thread. Here is the link: Fox in the Hole (One Shot).

A few notes on GM rulings:
                  • Rolls should be through an online rolling service like Orokos.
                  • I may make secret rolls. I will not necessarily describe them, but I will tell you when they happen. (I won't cheat, but secrecy is necessary for certain components)
                  • When an NPC rolls, I will give the total, but not necessarily the modifiers. (I will mention if there is a circumstantial modifier, but not necessarily the character modifiers.)
                  • I will be generous with HP. Good roleplay and working within your complications will give you HP.

Character Specific:

Breach: You have counters concealment. This wasn't an issue before, but with the inclusion of ghosts, I need to point out that your ability may detect their presence (through pressure changes, fluctuations in nearby objects, etc...), but you cannot make out details (ghost cowboy vs. shimmery blob). You can decide your character's reactions to these shimmery blobs.

Comment

I never envisioned Breach as having only one eye that can see through stuff. But we can roll with that.

I also kinda feel cheated out of the 3 point of sense affliction immunity: vision. But I assume that only applies to this scene.

She also has both Counter Concealment and Penetrates Concealment. If that's a problem, I can spend those points some other way.
                    Last edited by jmucchiello; 15th May 2019, 11:24 PM.

Comment

No, it only applies to this scene. The logic being that the police know what your abilities are and how to target them specifically. The patch might simply interfere with your body's interaction with it.

Actually, I will be quite liberal on what your ability allows. You won't be able to penetrate very thick concrete, but if X-rays can go through it, you can see through it.

Edit: To be very clear, if in a comic book X-rays could go through it, you could see through it. Actualy X-rays are no where near that good at looking through objects. (Not to mention the question of backscatter intensity, rad dosage, ... we don't want me thinking too much about this.
                      Last edited by nowhereman2; 17th May 2019, 06:27 PM.

Comment

I appreciate a liberal view of 9 PP spent.

Comment

If I'd known we weren't getting our equipment, I'd have given Breach an HQ. Oh well.

Comment

With the satellite map, I'm at the end of my rope until we get definitive info from the GM.

Comment

Same here, until I know what my Spectral Surveillance pulls up.
                              I'm obviously a doctor of literature.

Comment

Sorry. I work during the day (teacher). I may be able to respond more often than once a day soon. Right now, it is what I can manage. I am also making some maps for a couple of areas I am expecting you to visit. First time GM. I am doing my best, but I apologize for any problems my naivete may cause

Comment

Working...
                                X