Absence

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Absence

Since I'm going out on vacations I thought I'd let everyone know that I'll not be checking the forums until the 3rd of February. Cheers
    [B][SIZE=3]心のコスモ を 抱きしめて 遥かな 銀河 へ[/SIZE][/B]

Re: Absence

Fair Winds and Following Seas Hope to see you ad the Doc back soonest

Comment

Stay safe!
      "Which is more important, duty or humanity? Duty is more important in a mans life! There's little difference between long or short, but it doesn't matter in your life!"

Comment

Hopefully, welcome back? :-)
        [url=http://roninarmy.com/threads/996]My Builds[/url]

[b]Current games:[/b]
        [url=http://www.echoesofthemultiverse.com/viewtopic.php?f=15&t=839]The J.V. Team (GM)[/URL]

Comment

Hello world! Im back indeed but had to go to the ER, got bitten by a nasty bug on my vacations in the jungle (bugs in the jungle! Preposterous!). My immune system went bananas but im ok now that im not a human patato.
          [B][SIZE=3]心のコスモ を 抱きしめて 遥かな 銀河 へ[/SIZE][/B]

Comment

How stereotypical!

Hope you're feeling less like a human potatoe soon, and it's nice to see you back in action.
            I'm obviously a doctor of literature.

Comment

Originally posted by Evolución View Post
              Hello world! Im back indeed but had to go to the ER, got bitten by a nasty bug on my vacations in the jungle (bugs in the jungle! Preposterous!). My immune system went bananas but im ok now that im not a human patato.
              It's a good thing you have some power points into Immunity (Disease) , Half-Effect

Welcome back!

Comment

Working...
              X