In the Shadow of Imperator: Extended Interludes

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [3e IC] In the Shadow of Imperator: Extended Interludes

This thread will be used for side stories and extended social interactions for "In the Shadow of Imperator", allowing the main thread to be used for progressing the primary story arcs at the same IRL time. This first post will be used as a table of contents, linking the start of a given side story. To keep things from getting confused, please list the IC date your character is operating on at the start of your posts, along with any marker or title you would like to use to distinguish it from other activates in the thread.

Table of Contents
    Thursday 24, January 2019
    - Flux
    - Two Brains are Better than One
    - Path of Healing. Path of the Warrior
    Saturday 26, January 2019
    - Martial Training for Geriatrics
    Sunday 27, January 2019
    - A Conversation about the Good Doctor
    - A Spy in a Warehouse
    - Hand Signing Time
    Monday 28, January 2019
    - A Cure for Hitori
    Tuesday 29, January 2019
    - Search for a Generation
    Wednesday 30, January 2019
    - Ibadan and Priam
    Thursdays 31, January 2019
    - Discourse between the doctors
    Friday 1, Febuary 2019
    - Rebirth
    - Recovery
    - Chaos
    Last edited by Sakuro; 04-15-2019, 12:41 AM.
    Roll Call thread: [url=http://roninarmy.com/threads/54-Character-Cache?p=211&viewfull=1#post211]Character Cache[/url]

Re: In thee Shadow of Imperator: Extended Interludes

Thursday 24 January 2019 - Flux

An hour had come and gone. Wednesday was now yesterday by a matter of minutes. Late night and early morning were good for the shady club scene. Diego found Sander waiting at the rails unless he wanted to get there early. She was dressed much the same as she had been earlier: blue jeans, black boots, a gray t-shirt, and black jean jacket. In her gloved hands she held a smartphone, which she was tapping away at. When Diego came over he looked up, smiled, and offered the phone up to him.

"Hey. I put a nav-app on this with some routes to take if we get split up. Nothing that'll lead here, but it'll get you clear of hot spots."

Unless Diego had a reason to loiter, Sander walked him out of the base, clear of the tunnel system and to a an alley where a motorcycle was waiting for them. It was a sleek Kawasaki that looked more nimble. The helmet that Sander offered Diego was a full head piece often worn by racers, with a reflective visor. Likely Sander's solution to passive scan from camera and drones getting facial recognition on the spy. Sander took the role of driver with Diego left to ride on the back.

Sander drove safely, for the most part. As the moved through the wounded city she took the opportunity to try to educate Diego. She pointed out landmarks, made antidotal comments about events that took place at certain locations, drew attention to check points and routes they were good to avoid them before turning down some road or alley that she had just mentioned. The more progress they made, the easier it was to tell that they were going deeper into the city. Towards it's heart.

Turning onto the main street after sneaking past a check point Sander nods up ahead to a towering tanned colored structure in the distance. It was so tall that Diego could not see the top of it through the clouds.

"We're coming up on Ward 23. That is Initium Novum Tower. It was the start of Hadron City's next phase of topside urbanization. Thing is supposed to be able to withstand a direct hit from a nuke. They shelled the thing for a month during the siege, and did nothing to it. So they gave up. The Jaguars have control of the tower now. Stronghold couldn't kick them out."

After a while Diego could see a change in the buildings around him. Some were in a stage of purposeful deconstruction. Further on he saw entire blocks cleared out with frameworks for the base of buildings there were meant to take up all the space in that block. Further and further on he saw the progress of more building like this, the closer they got to Initium Novum the closer the more complete they were. They were like children of the giant tower at the center of Ward 23. All made of the same tan material. People appeared to be living in these incomplete structures, as there were lights coming from them and people moving in and out of the buildings.

There was something else they Diego noticed. There was no Stronghold presence here. All the cameras he saw were broken. No drones flew through the skies. The streets had fewer motorized vehicles and more pedestrian activity. There were trash can fires every so often with people seeming to socialize around them like camp fires. The population here tended to skew towards Latino as well. There were other ethnicities, but they had the visible majority.

About midway to the Ward's centerpiece tower Sander pulled over and parked at the sidewalk. After the pair of you have dismounted and put your helmets away in a rear compartment a teenager in baggie jeans and a black wife beater approaches, offering to watch the motorcycle for fifty dollars. Sander doesn't balk or negotiate and pays the youth for the service he offered. Leaving the bike behind the two of you move to a nearby building that an unusual volume of people are entering. There are guards at the good. Visibly armed with shotguns or SMGs and wearing flak jackets atop civilian clothing. Some people they are letting in without question, others are being charged an entry fee. Sander explains via whisper that the people paying to enter do not live in the building.

Sander pays the entry fee for the both of you and you are allowed inside. The interior of the building lends credence to what Diego had been told earlier. This building looked like it was designed to fill the needs of an entire neighborhood. There was a reception area, and around it were businesses, like you might expect from a mall, but multiplied and ascending upwards to higher floors. Higher up, Sander explained, there were residences, but Sander took Diego to an establishment on the second floor with a blue stylized sign over the door. 'Flux', it said. There was a door man here, and Sander paid another entry fee to get the two of you inside.

"You're buying the drinks."

… she said as the two of you crossed the threshold into the club. Once inside, there was music. Pulsing, rhythmic music. The lighting was subdued and after a brief walk through a hallway the two of you enter the club proper. Over head blue beams of line jut downwards and bounce around to the music. The dance floor is alive with gyrating bodies, and the bar to the left of the door some distance has a healthy population of patrons requesting drinks from the bartenders, even though there are tables surrounding the perimeter of the dance floor with waiters and waitresses taking orders from the patrons seated at these table. There are a set of stairs at the back of the club leading up to a second floor balcony that rings the establishment. A VIP section no doubt.

Originally posted by OOC
    The scene is set. Hopefully I did not make this post too verbose, but I did not think you wanted to RP the entire trip and I wanted it to still be descriptive and informative.

I know your objective, but how do you intend to accomplish it? What is your strategy here?
    Last edited by Sakuro; 12-06-2018, 05:58 AM.
    Roll Call thread: [url=http://roninarmy.com/threads/54-Character-Cache?p=211&viewfull=1#post211]Character Cache[/url]

Comment

Re: In the Shadow of Imperator: Extended Interludes

Dr. Levi Kripke
      HP: 0
      Cnd: Normal
      PP: 1

Thursday 24 January 2019 - Two Brains are Better than One

"Research is something of a complicated word here." Peter pointed out. "I was one of the best in the Engineering Corps, but that didn't mean I actually understood how to create any of Imperator's technology. Even Dr. Sokolov's work is something more likely to be in your field rather than mine. Until we gain access and control over the Foundry - or super-powers allow me to truly comprehend Imperator's designs, I'd probably be better off yielding R&D to you."
      Levi sips his coffee silently while mulling over Peter's comments.

"I think you underestimate yourself Peter. Please just hear me out....I have a hard drive and numerous flash drives in my breifcase with schematics of various experimental bio-technology. Of course, all of them are incomplete, theoretical, and wrought with various engineering problems, but I think that's where you come in...you have the ability to turn the theoretical into the practical. If we are successful, we can give our side an edge over Stronghold and anyone else that comes at us.."

Levi holds up his off-hand as he takes another small sip before continuing, "Before you dismiss me as niave to the difficulties we face, just let me say that the technology I propose is not on the level of the Imperator's technology. Everything I submit to you is entirely plausible given the current level of technology that already exists. If you will, it is 'emergent technology' that many scientists fully expect to see within the next 20 years. Now, we don't have that much time of course, but I believe that you and I can work out some of these problems together...or at least we can give it a try. We can - if you will - 'beat everyone else to the punch'. Would you at least humor me a little longer and look at some of the more plausable diagrams? If - after you look at them - you think they are impossible or that we simply can't get our hands on the required tech to make them work, then I'll drop it. Whaddaya say?"

Comment

Peter Ezima
        HP: 1 / LP: 2

"Before you dismiss me as naive to the difficulties we face, just let me say that the technology I propose is not on the level of the Imperator's technology. Everything I submit to you is entirely plausible given the current level of technology that already exists. If you will, it is 'emergent technology' that many scientists fully expect to see within the next 20 years. Now, we don't have that much time of course, but I believe that you and I can work out some of these problems together...or at least we can give it a try. We can - if you will - 'beat everyone else to the punch'. Would you at least humor me a little longer and look at some of the more plausible diagrams? If - after you look at them - you think they are impossible or that we simply can't get our hands on the required tech to make them work, then I'll drop it. Whaddaya say?"
        Peter thought for a moment before nodding towards the briefcase. "Show me what you got."
        Impeach the peach!

Completed Games:
        Crinoverse - Avengers
        Crinoverse - Young Avengers
        Crinoverse - Bay City Sentinels
        Crinoverse - Time After Time
        Crinoverse - San Antonio Avengers
        Crinoverse - Honnounji Academy
        Extreme Unction

Comment

Before heading out, Diego had flash backs of when he masqueraded as a drag queen to infiltrate a Russian mob gathering. The key difference here being he was putting on burn scars as close as he could manage all over his face avoiding symmetry. From his time of consulting with the NSA, he learned a bit about facial recognition. One of the sad blokes used it to track his wife on suspicion she was having an affair, having it turn out to be her preparing to surprise him with some carnal surprises later. Diego got quite a few favors out of that one. Most importantly, he learned some basic tricks in case he ran into drones or cameras that would try to identify him. Do burn scars, but keep them nonsymetrical. Even the NSA server farms and neural nets had problems with strange facial tatoos. Next was to wear things like glasses and hats. Since he planned to be a wounded war vet come back to see where he once fought losing most of his unit, saying some shrapnel got into his eyes making him sensitive to light was a good excuse to wear big dark glasses. A hat was easy. Everyone had style choices when it came to hats including wide brimmed aftermarket military style camo hats.

Finally ready in full burn survivor and wounded war vet attire, Diego prepared to head out. On his way, he grabbed a camo jacket, some jeans that had seen better days, and an Aerosmith tee shirt to complete his ensemble. He was recognizable a little, but in a crowed place not easy to pin down. It also would help that it was a night club where focusing on stuff was made extra difficult by dance music and strobe lights. While leaving, he happened by Alex. "Midnight Angels right? Your old crew or something of the sort right? Could always use one more if you want to follow us.", said Diego stopping only briefly before meeting up with Sanders. Upon arrival, he was already employing the thick spaniard accent his father had to mask his voice as well. In another life, he would use it to impress women. Now, it would serve as an extra measure of protection for who he really might be so he didn't compromise the overall mission.

"Gracias. Lets hope we don't get lost. Last time I was in the city it was with bombs dropping and battles raging everywhere.", said Diego as he took the phone and looked over the route getting more into character. He was thankful for not having to figure it out on his own as getting anywhere without knowing the terrain would have been dangerous. Last thing he wanted was to run into a group of Stronghold soldiers. Last time he was on a motorbike in the city was when one of the agents of Imperator was getting him somewhere safe after he sabotaged his infiltration unit. The city had changed since wartime. He had translated various messages about Initium Novum Tower, but to see it was another thing entirely. It made him sad for what has been lost. All around, instead of what must have been a marvel to behold was rubble and poverty now because the world couldn't accept the gifts from Imperator. Part of his guilt for killing all the people working at the black box site was tempered, but their ignorance kept the guilt alive. Another factor which put him at ease was the lack of Stronghold. They might have been around, but Jaguars seemed to run Ward 23. While not latino, hopefully the Spanish qualities of his cover would help him fit in.

"So this is where Flux is. Mi hermanos mentioned it, but wasn't expecting here. The cities so different from the war. Don't know who won or lost here or what it was all for anymore.", idly comments Diego when they get to the doorman after parking the motorbike under the care of a street kid leaving the helmet on the bike. His words were chosen intentionally to avoid taking sides. If the Jaguars were smart, they would keep an eye on who goes in and out of the structure especially after having a terrorist attack pinned on them. Play it down the middle until the side to be on presents itself.

Inside, it was difficult to not be impressed. "Muy grande indeed.", says Diego. Getting to see what he was fighting for fortified his soul after the shock it took. If someone had told him outside of the city that a place like this existed, he would have called it an exaggeration. Indeed, he took intelligence reports talking about it as overstatements meant to make the prize of the city bigger than it was. Everything was in the structure. If people were so inclined, they wouldn't even need to leave the building.

Once inside the club, his head hurt. The choice of lighting didn't help matters either. Clubs were never his bag and he was regretting wearing the Aerosmith teeshirt now. Too late to change now. "Tres cervezas, the bueno ones por favor.", begins Diego as he and Sanders are able to get closer to the bar as he pulls out some cash he grabbed on the way out as well. "First time back since the war and this senorita told me she show me some of the places mi hermanos from back than talk about. Looks like they didn't do it justice. I was hoping you could settle an argument for us. I keep telling her the Midnight Angels are this tough group and she just won't believe me. You ever heard of them? What do you think? Also, do you know how to get up there? Heard great things about the second story.", says Diego to the first person he sees who might have heard of a Stronghold or military outfit with that name and holding his beer in his hand.

OOC
          Take 10 on deception if needed for 20 on the disguise.
          Persuasion 16
          Not sure what Alex is doing, so feel free to jump in.
          I'll think up some specific questions for a general gather information roll via Spy craft tomorrow to RP out getting some answers to during the extended interlude.
          [url=http://roninarmy.com/threads/46-mrdents-menagerie-of-characters]My characters past and present[/url]

Comment

Dr. Levi Kripke
            HP:1

Originally posted by Enigmatic One View Post
            Peter Ezima

Peter thought for a moment before nodding towards the briefcase. "Show me what you got."
            "One moment..."' Levi says as he stands from the table. He walks quickly to the lab and returns with his briefcase. "Ok...let me see what I have here."

He pulls an external hard drive out first. It has various labels stickered on top. "There are several projects on here. The first is for a primitive cryogenic bed. It's medical purpose was to use Cryogenic technology for relatively short term-preservation. For example is someone needs a blood transfusion, anti-biotics, or an organ transplant, then the patient can be put into stasis until the medical resource is obtained. Very useful if supplies run out and one is not expected to get them for a long time. It can save many lives.."

Levi moves his finger down the labels and squints through his glasses, "Ah, here are schematics for cybernetic organs and limbs. The most advanced diagrams attempt to replace portions of damaged brains. Those are probably out of the question, but I do believe the prosthetics and simpler organs are possible. Finally, there's a plan for a complete neuro-controlled exoskeleton. It's for patients with advanced neurological diseases/disorders like Cerebral Palsy or Multiple Sclerosis. This exoskeleton could be altered for more military purposes, if you know what I mean."

He then pulls our half-a-dozen flash drives. "These are biotech schematics for things that have marginal medical applications. In fact, I had thought about throwing them away at one point, but never did. I glad I kept them now. This one here...this is interesting...it's a device that takes internal bio-electric energy and converts it to an electromagnetic field around the body. If we could get that to work - even to a limited degree - it could be very useful as a sort of 'force field'. Here's one for a "stealth suit"' made from genetically-modified human skin. It allows the wearer to control the hues of the flesh -much like a chameleon changes color - via mental command. I dunno...it might be useful."

Levi pushes the drives across the table to Peter. "As an engineer, I'll leave it to you to decide which technologies are imminently possible and which ones are much less plausible given the kinds of tech that is reasonably available."

Comment

Peter Ezima

Peter shook his head once Levi stopped summarized. "Still out of our reach, even if we had the resources, which considering the base - we're still on the short pole of the options. When we make some progress in the battle for Hadron City, that might change."
              Impeach the peach!

Completed Games:
              Crinoverse - Avengers
              Crinoverse - Young Avengers
              Crinoverse - Bay City Sentinels
              Crinoverse - Time After Time
              Crinoverse - San Antonio Avengers
              Crinoverse - Honnounji Academy
              Extreme Unction

Comment

Diego mingles with people at the bar and Sander chimes in with idle chatter to support your inquiries, but she lets him take the lead. If he pays attention the spy will notice Sander doesn't actually drink that much. After one beer she orders a number of shots, but the Corporal retains her beer bottle and use it to spit her shots into, while feigning to take a drink of beer. It allows her to play up the social drinker angle, without actually getting anymore inebriated.

The pair of them mingle with the crowd for about an hour with no significant results. No one really wants to talk about Stronghold. They're at the club to enjoy themselves and talk of the mercenaries tends to bring moods down. It is nearing their second hour of working the crowd when Diego meets a man, Marco, who after getting shut down by three women in a row settles to talking with Diego and Sander and getting drunk. It is about the point of where he is socially lubricated but not swaying and stumbling over that you start to make progress with the man.

"Midnight Angels? Yeah. I've heard some of their stuff. Not my genre though."

Marco waves a hand dismissively before pointing out to the dance floor then doing a little side to side shuffle as the music shifts to some really aggressive rap sung in Spanish.

"This is more my scene. Yah feel me?"

It totally does not fit the music but Marco does a loose moonwalk, before performing a swift spin on his heels and striking a pose. He pauses for a second, as if expecting some kind of positive reaction from his drinking companions. A few minutes later you nod up the the second floor and ask about it. Marco looks up past the dancing lights to a mirrored window overlooking the dance floor.

"The VIP floor? It's nice. Been up there a couple times. Gotta be on Casimiro's good side though. If you aren't one of his people the thing to do is bring him what he calls tribute. Means a gift. A good one too. Or do something big for him. It's worth it though. Guy is a generous host."

Marco looks back to you. Regards you for a moment, as though sizing you up.

"You look like you got some fight in you. You want to meet Casimirio, I can hook you up. Get you an introduction. See, I know just the thing we can do for him."

As Marco starts proposing a meeting with this Casimiri, which Diego knows means 'Great Destroyer', Sander makes eye contact with Diego and subtly shakes her head as though to warn him off from such action.
                Originally posted by ooc
                Don't roll Expertise: Spycraft. We will stick with your Persuasion roll, as an effort to ingratiate yourself to people in the crowd and try to gain information from positive relations.. I will say it is less obvious than Spycraft would be, which likely requires bribery or extortion, but has a higher DC. Going this route, I will also grant you +5 to your roll from Sander's tough guy advice, which is applicable to this crowd, and her being an Attractive companion whose presence adds to your scarred war fighter presentation. In other words, she used a Team Check to support your roll.

Even with the bonus, you did not meet the DC. However, it was not a huge failure, so no one get's suspicious. I do not like the idea of sending you home without something. So Diego has found himself a questionable source of information who is willing to talk with him. If you want to get actual valuable information, it will require a notable risk: getting tribute for Casimiro, and the dangers that come with meeting a guy that people call the Great Destroyer.

So you have a choice, get questionable gossip from Marco or go the high risk high reward route trying to get a meeting with Casimiro.
                Last edited by Sakuro; 12-08-2018, 07:47 AM.

Comment

Dr. Levi Kripke
                  HP:now 0

Originally posted by Enigmatic One View Post
                  Peter Ezima

Peter shook his head once Levi stopped summarized. "Still out of our reach, even if we had the resources, which considering the base - we're still on the short pole of the options. When we make some progress in the battle for Hadron City, that might change."
                  Levi takes in what Peters says. It isn't really what he wants to hear, but Levi admits that the young engineer is probably right.

After a long sip of coffee, Levi finally speaks. "You will keep these proposals in mind won't you? Especially the medically relevant ones? We will always be outnumbered for the forseable future. Every person we can save and return to battle is critical. I... " Levi catches himself telling Peter stuff that Peter already knows. He forces himself to stop despite a desire to ramble.

"Thank you, Peter, I know you'll do all you can."

Comment

Hitori Zanzo

Thursday 24 January 2019
                    The path of healing...

The first thing Hitori saw was Dr. Kripke's face, bellow a bright light. His whole body ached, his head spin. He mumbled something, before the good doctor injected him with something, and then the world became a washing machine, and he lost consciousness again. The fleeting moments of consciousness Hitori had were full of doubt, fear and regret for what he had done to the innocents of Hadron city. He felt his condition as just punishment for his sins.
                    Some unknown amount of time passed until he was able to stay awake for more than a few minutes. His recovery was exponential after that, thanks to the care provided by Kripke. Hitori forgot how many times he had apologized and thanked the older man for his treatments.

Thursday 25 January 2019
                    The path of the warrior...

His body felt weak, but despite that he wanted to be on his feet, there was training to do. Disregarding the warnings of Kripke and Sander, the new addition to the team, Hitori programmed his clock and raised at night, going to the training room, to his knowledge, unnoticed. In utter silence he trained, slow and painfully at first, but in time he managed to keep up with the routine, despite the pain. He again reasoned this was a trial of will. He felt bad for lying about it to Kripke, but the doctor wouldnt understand. He wouldnt understand how heavy was his burden.
                    The blade danced through the air, each strike and kata producing a burst of sweat from Hitori's exposed torso. His wound was clearly visible, still patched up and surrounded by the yellowish colour of iodine. The exertion was draining, and he felt he would faint. The clock ticked, and the time to return to bed was at hand, so Hitori went to the showers and then to his room. Hopefully no one would notice his night escapade...
                    [B][SIZE=3]心のコスモ を 抱きしめて 遥かな 銀河 へ[/SIZE][/B]

Comment

Alexandria Thompson
                      HP: 1

Asking someone else to look into the Midnight Angels really chaffed on Alex. She knew that Diego was much better at investigating leads while maintaining low exposure than she was. However, this was more than a simple recon mission, this was about her son! Alex dithered a little bit, unsure on how to proceed. After a minute, she decided that this was something she needed to personally investigate, despite knowing that her presence might blow some cover. So Alex quickly threw on a leather jacket, her nicest set of jeans and a pair of boots, the only non military thing she owned. She quickly got onto her bike and attempted to follow Diego and Sanders.
                      Current Games

Jason Anderson (Telekinetic Storm): Infinite New Vindicators
                      Alexandria Downes (Seraph): Operation Phoenix

Comment

Diego had picked up a lot so far. Places to hide out, possible allies against Stronghold if even for a little, and even a player in the underground world. Not shabby for a night out. Alex asked about the Midnight Angels, with as best Diego could tell some agenda. Unfortunately, that agenda was conveyed and risk for an unknown reward for someone didn't make sense. Maybe another time, when the reward was tangible and known would Diego take the appropriate gambles. For now, he had to take the win he had. "Mi amigo, this musica and those dance moves are awesome. I can see why you aren't in the VIP area all the time. Those moves have to be on the dance floor.", exclaims Diego with false enthusiasm attempting to sound drunk. Unlike Sanders, Diego had a few beers, but always spit the shots back into them balancing it all out. It was an old trick he learned while partying in Russia with some of the Kremlins top guys. It earned him the location of some stolen military plans they bragged about after a dozen rounds of shots.

"Back in the war, fell off a second story once after a long hard fight. The senorita's I fell on weren't too happy, but a little talking and dancing later we were falling on to a bed. They had some good moves. I don't think my friend would like me to go home with anymore ladies. She's a little jealous.", says Diego with a wink at Marco. "Just gotta know though, what kind of thing would get me up there to Casimirio? You know, for when I don't have to worry about a jealous senorita looking over my shoulder.", asks Diego giving a look over to Alex as well subtly. he might not be willing to take the risk, but far be it for him to stop others if they were inclined.

OOC
                        As a note, my grasp of Spanish is remedial at best, so pulling out what I can to sell the RP.
                        [url=http://roninarmy.com/threads/46-mrdents-menagerie-of-characters]My characters past and present[/url]

Comment

Alexandria isn't all that far behind Sander and Diego, and once the Corporal realizes Alexanderia is accompanying them she measures her driving and uses signals from her place in the lead to coordinate movements with the Sergeant. At Ward 23, when Sander parks her bike, the same teenager take the pair of you as a package deals and watches over your vehicles. Perhaps Alexandria is out of her element at Flux though. Sander and Diego work the crowd, but for a while she is having trouble figuring out what she is going to do in order to accomplish here aims …

Originally posted by OOC
                          What is Alexandria's goal here? What is she doing while Diego and Sander are socializing with people? Is she lingering near them, or doing her own thing?
                          Sander give Diego and Marco a dagger eyed look when there is talk of other ladies and Diego going home with someone else. The edge disappears a few seconds later and she offers a smile that is both playful and warning at the same time. Marco for his part lets out a jovial laugh, then nudged Diego in the side with his elbow.

"She got you on a short leash, eh? Can't blame you. Wouldn't mind being on her leash either."

He offers a softer laugh after than and knocks back a shot of tequila. A satisfied 'ah' followed the downing of the liquor. When Diego asks about getting into the VIP area after saying he wouldn't be able to do anything right now, Marco waves a hand dismissively.

"Don't worry about it. Thing I got in mind is a here today, gone tomorrow kind of deal. Maybe something'll come up another time. Maybe not."

Originally posted by OOC
                          For your OOC information, Marco has a time sensitive mini-mission that will allow the person who undertakes it to secure a favor with Casimiro. If you don't take advantage of it before you leave Flux it won't be an option later.
                          Last edited by Sakuro; 12-10-2018, 05:07 AM.

Comment

Alexandria Thompson
                            HP: 1

Alex saw Diego give her a wink as she was keeping an eye on the area. Silently, she fell into the bar, squeezing next to Sanders without making any eye contact and ordered a glass of water. She could feel people giving her looks, her unique overdeveloped physique and her rather uncomfortable look demeanour probably screaming out of place in the bar. She started to regret her decision to come along and prayed that she didn't ruin Diego's cover. She gave a very slight smile and muttered to Sander.
                            "Whats a nice girl like you doing in a place like this?"
                            Current Games

Jason Anderson (Telekinetic Storm): Infinite New Vindicators
                            Alexandria Downes (Seraph): Operation Phoenix

Comment

Originally posted by OOC
                              Stop me if you need Alexandria or Sander, MrDent. But right now it seems like Diego is focused on engaging Marco, not Sander or Alexandria.
                              Full lips, painted an earthy brown-red with lipstick curved upwards into a smile when Alexandria slip up next to her and ordered water before greeting her with something that sounded like a cheesy pickup line. Water. At a club. In Ward 23. Yeah, Alexandria seemed out of place.

"Looking for someone to dance with."

Sander replied with a silky smooth voice. Alexandria had the opportunity to take a drink of water, maybe two, before the woman at her side took her by the hand and made to lead her out onto the dance floor. If Alexandria resisted, not jus hesitated, then Sander wouldn't try to drag the other woman. But she did intend to guide Alexandria to the dance floor, and dance with her, as long as she was allowed to.

Assuming Alexandria went to the dance floor with Sander, the dark skinned woman took a pair of wireless earbuds from a pant pocket. One she slipped into her right ear. The other she offered to set into Alex's ear.

"I have some better music for us to listen to."

Originally posted by OOC
                              … and you'll get to listen to Sleeping With A Vampire instead of the gangster rap played by the club.

Comment

Working...
                              X