Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Freedom League 2020 (Recruiting ends, Nov 21st)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Freedom League 2020 (Recruiting ends, Nov 21st)

Pffft! Just a couple of handles on your web gear and some goggles so you don't eat bugs would work!

Comment

Originally posted by Zen_Gypsy View Post
      Pffft! Just a couple of handles on your web gear and some goggles so you don't eat bugs would work!
      LoL, his mask has lenses and covers his mouth already, so he's fine there. Just need the fliers to remember he can't fly.

He does have deployable gliding wings on his suit though.. so he could be thrown into the air and make good distance gliding xD
      Last edited by EpicEclipse; 01-11-2019, 07:19 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Zen_Gypsy View Post
        Question on expected posting frequency, I want to make sure the game doesn't lose momentum, and post rate is what is going to destroy that. What are your expectations Plan B?

Also, I apologize if my disagreement with Epic sapped some enjoyment out of the game and stalled that momentum, I just felt that ret-con's and edit's detract from that post rate that is so vital to starting games to keep people, GM's & Players both, interested in the game and continuity. I probably overstated it and I apologize.

I sincerely hope we can keep going forward I really enjoy the potential dynamics of this group!
        I'm trying to post at least weekly, but i'm currently on nights and they are hitting me harder than expected. So if i'm late that's why.

They shouldn't last more than a couple weeks and hopefully my pace should pick up after that.

@ Zen Gypsy: While i usally pretty permissive with power stunts, i'm going to point out thats a lot quicker than Impervium can actully move which doesn't sit right with me. If you want to boost ship i'm fine with that, but not that much faster than you.

@ WheelJack: Doc Quantum only has Strenght 1 there are going to be alot of people she's not going to be strong enough to carry and dragging someone at that speed seems unsafe.

Comment

As someone who has worked graveyards since July (13.5 hour shifts from July to mid October, then down to 8 hours), I can attest, adjusting to them takes a long while and kicks your ass hard. Humans are not naturally nocturnal.

Comment

Yeah nights can be rough, totally get that!

As for Impervium's power stunt, you're right I just want to move it a distance equal to my Flight of 6, before turning around and trying to keep the kaiju from engaging the freighter or making landfall.

Comment

Originally posted by Plan B View Post
              I'm trying to post at least weekly, but i'm currently on nights and they are hitting me harder than expected. So if i'm late that's why.

They shouldn't last more than a couple weeks and hopefully my pace should pick up after that.

@ Zen Gypsy: While i usally pretty permissive with power stunts, i'm going to point out thats a lot quicker than Impervium can actully move which doesn't sit right with me. If you want to boost ship i'm fine with that, but not that much faster than you.

@ WheelJack: Doc Quantum only has Strenght 1 there are going to be alot of people she's not going to be strong enough to carry and dragging someone at that speed seems unsafe.
              True, so spending a hero point on Extra Effort on her strength! That should get most people out. Or at least more!

Comment

I was looking forward to this game, and the interactions of the various players, any idea where we stand at this point? It's been significant time since we last had an update :/

Comment

Plan B had said his work schedule is wrecking him and he'd try for weekly posting, but that doesn't seem to have really been happening. But he's not been active elsewhere on this board either, so I don't think he's dropped this game fully just yet.

Comment

Working...
                  X