No announcement yet.

Vigilantes

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Makes sense. Well, it's still fun to build powers in this system anyway. No loss on my end.
    I'm obviously a doctor of literature.

Comment

• I admit to some hesitation on regards to the next game planned since the description mkaes it sound very dependent on the PC's and on these forms at least PC's tend to be followers vs plot generators from my observations. The idea is exactly the kind of game I enjoy though.
      [url=http://roninarmy.com/threads/46-mrdents-menagerie-of-characters]My characters past and present[/url]

Comment

• Understandable, and while I do get it, I also have a plot element in place for it to explain new characters if we need to recruit more.

It is a character driven game though for certain. I didn't want to do the episodic villain of the week format, but I do still have means to inject some plot paths to follow. Even paths not followed can result in some plot related issues later on.

As for vigilantes, I'll either get the battle going or write a wrap up post for it once I have some sufficient time. Honestly, I think the wrap up is going to be the better option with only the two of you seeming to be active on this forum. Then I can write in the other characters that dropped out along the way as well.
        Last edited by EpicEclipse; 05-06-2019, 04:14 PM.

Comment

• I would love a game where the PCs drive the game, focused on the characters' lives and not just the beating up stuff. I already have a character in mind.

Comment

• Well, good to know I picked something the three of you seem to be quite interested in.

Work is hellish right now (no manager, one employee quit yesterday, another has her last day next Wednesday and the two remaining employees have garbage availability... It is an absolute dumpster fire of a situation consider I have only been there 3 and a half months at this point) so I can't really start until we get a new manager and things settle, which should only be another few weeks at most.. *fingers crossed* but I'll throw up a thread on the other forum to lay down the build rules, house rules and see about recruiting a few more and so you guys can hash out your ideas.

Comment

• Few weeks is fine by me. Time is a bit short for me right now. If some things work out I should have more of a balance in a few weeks.
              [url=http://roninarmy.com/threads/46-mrdents-menagerie-of-characters]My characters past and present[/url]

Comment

• The recruiting post is up, but no huge rush.

Comment

Working...
                X