Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Fall of Five Houses

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #61
    Re: The Fall of Five Houses

    Exemplar
    HP: 1

    Exemplar turns to face Hugo, his hand gently touching the grip of Duties pledge.
    "Sir, there's radio chatter outside of the room, close enough I'm picking it up. Are you expecting more visitors?"
    Current Games

    Jason Anderson (Telekinetic Storm): Infinite New Vindicators
    Alexandria Downes (Seraph): Operation Phoenix

    Comment


    • #62
      Re: The Fall of Five Houses

      Killjoy
      HP: 1 |
      Status: Normal


      Originally posted by Sriseru View Post
      Eliza the She-Lizard
      HP: 1
      Condition: Proud

      Eliza cross her arms and lean back in the chair before replying. "It was an unintended but fortunate side effect of my life's work. I need a serum to take and retain this form, hence why I'd need a lab.~"
      "No one else knows about the serum? Does it work on other people?" Killjoy asks evenly.

      Originally posted by endwaar View Post
      All

      The team's elderly patron-to-be leaned back in his seat at Lilith's question, smiling dryly - though Bio-Freak can tell that he is still slightly nervous, the rest of the team takes it at face value. "Oh, no, my dear. I was just thinking that Jess should be back already with the refreshments we'd arranged." His smile turns into a small grin. "I consider humility a keen virtue, hence why she's talking the role someone else might employ a chef or the like for." After a moment, he trails, off, his expression growing more concerned. "I have to confess, it is most unlike her to be this late. She has been looking forwards to meeting all of you ever since we developed this plan."
      Originally posted by Nareik123 View Post
      Exemplar
      HP: 1

      Exemplar turns to face Hugo, his hand gently touching the grip of Duties pledge.
      "Sir, there's radio chatter outside of the room, close enough I'm picking it up. Are you expecting more visitors?"
      "We are now" Killjoy says, standing up quickly enough. Her hand goes into her pocket and comes out with an odd-looking gun. Not a firearm. "We all have enemies and one might have followed us" she declares.

      Comment


      • #63
        Re: The Fall of Five Houses

        Eliza the She-Lizard
        HP: 1
        Condition: Cautious

        Originally posted by Wheeljack View Post
        "No one else knows about the serum? Does it work on other people?" Killjoy asks evenly.
        "I'm more than happy to discuss it in more detail later.~" Eliza replies cheekily.

        Originally posted by Wheeljack View Post
        "We are now" Killjoy says, standing up quickly enough. Her hand goes into her pocket and comes out with an odd-looking gun. Not a firearm. "We all have enemies and one might have followed us" she declares.
        "Sure seems like it." The She-Lizard says as she gets up from her chair, sliding her big tail out from the hole in the back.

        "At least one of you should stay and protect Hugo. As for me," She cracks her knuckles. "I've been dying for some action tonight.~"

        Comment


        • #64
          Re: The Fall of Five Houses

          Bio-Freak
          Condition: Ready for Combat
          HP: 1

          Originally posted by Nareik123 View Post
          Exemplar turns to face Hugo, his hand gently touching the grip of Duties pledge.
          "Sir, there's radio chatter outside of the room, close enough I'm picking it up. Are you expecting more visitors?"
          Originally posted by Wheeljack View Post
          "We are now" Killjoy says, standing up quickly enough. Her hand goes into her pocket and comes out with an odd-looking gun. Not a firearm. "We all have enemies and one might have followed us" she declares.
          S#&$! Could it be Calessi? He'd definitely send Jamie and Samantha if it is. I need to warn the others, just in case.

          Originally posted by Sriseru View Post
          "Sure seems like it." The She-Lizard says as she gets up from her chair, sliding her big tail out from the hole in the back.

          "At least one of you should stay and protect Hugo. As for me," She cracks her knuckles. "I've been dying for some action tonight.~"
          Lilith's hair converts back into a hood as her mask grows back over her face. "I'll stay and keep him safe," she replies as she gets up from her chair, "And if it sounds like it's gettin' real bad, I'll try to get him outta here safely."

          She looks over to Hugo. "That good with you?" she asks. Once Hugo's given an answer, she turns back to face the others. "If they're here 'cause of me, look out for a guy and a girl callin' themselves Spore and Stonefist. I used to run with them and they are bad news. Spore can shoot out these weird, well, spores that can do a whole buncha stuff, but watch out for the red and black ones in particular; Red ones hurt like hell if they get on you, and the black ones...they'll send you on the worst drug trip of your life if you breathe 'em in."

          She starts doing some stretches as she continues to explain. "As for Stonefist, she's super-strong and ultra-tough, and the more you hit her the tougher she gets. It caps out at a certain point and then starts to go back to normal, but it'll feel like you're punching steel when it gets there."

          Comment


          • #65
            Re: The Fall of Five Houses

            Exemplar
            HP: 1


            Richard frowned a little as Lillith volunteered to look after Hugo. He'd personally rather it be him, since he swore a vow to the man. However, after his brief conversation with Lilith, he was a little impressed with her restraint. Far more impressed than Eliza's willingness to instigate violence, which caused him concern and his mistrust of the Lizard lady grew. He pushed his concerns of the freakish meta away, there was too much going on and he was going to instigate a sweep and search, as well as a point defence with a team of people who only have just met. He strolled to the entrance door and drew his blade again, adopting the same pose he used when he met Eliza.
            "Squad, Kraken pattern search formation. Fallback position marked..." Richard spoke out, his subconcscious already forming a plan, his brain only just reminding him that the current group didn't even know what the Knights Exemplar Squad formations and patterns meant.
            "Basically, Bio Freak holds this position. We go out, we control the room outside and it remains under our control at all costs. Primary Objectives find Jess and escort her back her. Protect Hugo and eliminate all hostiles in the AO. Secondary objectives, intelligence gathering, anything that could give his locations of the attackers. Anybody gets injured, fall back into this room and get Bio Freak into the action. We only enter a room as a full squad if absolutely essential. Keep in contact as much as possible. Killjoy, I don't know if your equipment has communication capabilities but my suit picks up radio signals. We all clear on the rules of engagement?" Richard added. He knew he wasn't in charge per se but the group needed some kind of coherent strategy and his experience in the SAS and the Knights gave him confidence in leading this team, even if it's briefly.
            "Non-lethal takedowns preferred, but Lethal authorized if its absolutely necessary."
            Current Games

            Jason Anderson (Telekinetic Storm): Infinite New Vindicators
            Alexandria Downes (Seraph): Operation Phoenix

            Comment


            • #66
              Re: The Fall of Five Houses

              All
              Hugo looks at the group, opening his mouth briefly before shutting it and looking gravely at the group. "To answer your question, Exemplar, no, I was not expecting other guests tonight. It seems unlikely that they are particularly well-inclined towards my person and property, however, so I grant you all full ability to seek them out and bring them to justice..." He says, seeming totally calm despite this unexpected wrench in his plans. "However, I would ask that you ascertain their intentions before resorting to violence. It wouldn't do for you to accidentally smash the drone sent by some fellow inventor or old friend of mine..." He smiles dryly at that, before shaking his head slightly.

              "But I rather doubt that is the case." He looks to Bio-Freak as she volunteers to stay with him in the chamber. "That is fine with me, child. Do recall that I am not without my own resources, however." Hugo inclines his head back at the pillar behind him, where the armor of Dark Angel stands ready - or at least, stood ready. He settles back in his chair, looking at the group as they proceed with the preparations to investigate.
              The Fall of Five Houses: IC OOC

              Comment


              • #67
                Re: The Fall of Five Houses

                Killjoy
                HP: 1 |
                Status: Normal


                Originally posted by Nareik123 View Post
                Exemplar
                HP: 1


                Richard frowned a little as Lillith volunteered to look after Hugo. He'd personally rather it be him, since he swore a vow to the man. However, after his brief conversation with Lilith, he was a little impressed with her restraint. Far more impressed than Eliza's willingness to instigate violence, which caused him concern and his mistrust of the Lizard lady grew. He pushed his concerns of the freakish meta away, there was too much going on and he was going to instigate a sweep and search, as well as a point defence with a team of people who only have just met. He strolled to the entrance door and drew his blade again, adopting the same pose he used when he met Eliza.
                "Squad, Kraken pattern search formation. Fallback position marked..." Richard spoke out, his subconcscious already forming a plan, his brain only just reminding him that the current group didn't even know what the Knights Exemplar Squad formations and patterns meant.
                "Basically, Bio Freak holds this position. We go out, we control the room outside and it remains under our control at all costs. Primary Objectives find Jess and escort her back her. Protect Hugo and eliminate all hostiles in the AO. Secondary objectives, intelligence gathering, anything that could give his locations of the attackers. Anybody gets injured, fall back into this room and get Bio Freak into the action. We only enter a room as a full squad if absolutely essential. Keep in contact as much as possible. Killjoy, I don't know if your equipment has communication capabilities but my suit picks up radio signals. We all clear on the rules of engagement?" Richard added. He knew he wasn't in charge per se but the group needed some kind of coherent strategy and his experience in the SAS and the Knights gave him confidence in leading this team, even if it's briefly.
                "Non-lethal takedowns preferred, but Lethal authorized if its absolutely necessary."

                Originally posted by endwaar View Post
                All
                Hugo looks at the group, opening his mouth briefly before shutting it and looking gravely at the group. "To answer your question, Exemplar, no, I was not expecting other guests tonight. It seems unlikely that they are particularly well-inclined towards my person and property, however, so I grant you all full ability to seek them out and bring them to justice..." He says, seeming totally calm despite this unexpected wrench in his plans. "However, I would ask that you ascertain their intentions before resorting to violence. It wouldn't do for you to accidentally smash the drone sent by some fellow inventor or old friend of mine..." He smiles dryly at that, before shaking his head slightly.

                "But I rather doubt that is the case." He looks to Bio-Freak as she volunteers to stay with him in the chamber. "That is fine with me, child. Do recall that I am not without my own resources, however." Hugo inclines his head back at the pillar behind him, where the armor of Dark Angel stands ready - or at least, stood ready. He settles back in his chair, looking at the group as they proceed with the preparations to investigate.

                "Authorized?" Killjoy thinks, bristling a little at the command from Examplar. She's not used to people telling her what to do in this field. It's why she started, to some degree. Still, she nods her head. "No radio, I've worked alone until now. I will go first, quietly." She raises her gun. "My smoke pellets block all sight... if I encounter some scum, I'll lead with that and start... dealing with them. The smoke will clear in about 10 seconds, so watch for that, then follow up."

                Comment


                • #68
                  Re: The Fall of Five Houses

                  Eliza the She-Lizard
                  HP: 1
                  Condition: Cautious

                  Originally posted by Nareik123 View Post
                  "Squad, Kraken pattern search formation. Fallback position marked..."
                  Eliza gives Richard a confused look.

                  Originally posted by Nareik123 View Post
                  "Basically, Bio Freak holds this position. We go out, we control the room outside and it remains under our control at all costs. Primary Objectives find Jess and escort her back her. Protect Hugo and eliminate all hostiles in the AO. Secondary objectives, intelligence gathering, anything that could give his locations of the attackers. Anybody gets injured, fall back into this room and get Bio Freak into the action. We only enter a room as a full squad if absolutely essential. Keep in contact as much as possible. Killjoy, I don't know if your equipment has communication capabilities but my suit picks up radio signals. We all clear on the rules of engagement?" Richard added. He knew he wasn't in charge per se but the group needed some kind of coherent strategy and his experience in the SAS and the Knights gave him confidence in leading this team, even if it's briefly.
                  "Non-lethal takedowns preferred, but Lethal authorized if its absolutely necessary."
                  While his strategy makes sense, the She-Lizard isn't too keen on just following orders. "Yeah, sure."

                  Originally posted by Wheeljack View Post
                  "Authorized?" Killjoy thinks, bristling a little at the command from Examplar. She's not used to people telling her what to do in this field. It's why she started, to some degree. Still, she nods her head. "No radio, I've worked alone until now. I will go first, quietly." She raises her gun. "My smoke pellets block all sight... if I encounter some scum, I'll lead with that and start... dealing with them. The smoke will clear in about 10 seconds, so watch for that, then follow up."
                  "Sounds good, darling." Eliza replies and cross her arms. "Just be careful."

                  Comment


                  • #69
                    Re: The Fall of Five Houses

                    Bio-Freak
                    Condition: Ready for Combat
                    HP: 1

                    Originally posted by Nareik123 View Post
                    "Non-lethal takedowns preferred, but Lethal authorized if its absolutely necessary."
                    "Yeah, no," Lilith curtly replies "How about non-lethal takedowns are mandatory?"

                    Originally posted by endwaar View Post
                    He looks to Bio-Freak as she volunteers to stay with him in the chamber. "That is fine with me, child. Do recall that I am not without my own resources, however." Hugo inclines his head back at the pillar behind him, where the armor of Dark Angel stands ready - or at least, stood ready. He settles back in his chair, looking at the group as they proceed with the preparations to investigate.
                    "Wasn't doubtin' you could handle yourself, but if this is one of the families and they think Dark Angel is back in town? Things are gonna escalate fast."

                    Originally posted by Sriseru View Post
                    "Sounds good, darling." Eliza replies and cross her arms. "Just be careful."
                    "Same to you," Lilith adds "If I do have to get outta here with Hugo, I'll try to get back as quickly as I can so I can help out."

                    Comment


                    • #70
                      Re: The Fall of Five Houses

                      Killjoy
                      HP: 1 |
                      Status: Normal


                      "Going. If you hear something, it won't be me" Killjoy declares, ghosting from the room. Her pellet gun is drawn as she advances silently.

                      OOC
                      Stealth: 1d20+10 14

                      Shouldn't have posed before rolling. Darn irony.

                      Comment

                      Working...
                      X