Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Fall of Five Houses

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • [3e IC] The Fall of Five Houses

    As twilight began to fall over New Bay City, its skyscrapers cast dark shadows over the waters of the bay for which it was named. On the surface, it was just another day's end - thousands of people made their way through the crisp autumnal evening, driving, walking, or taking the underground mag-lev railway home from their various jobs. However, in a mansion in the Garden District - one of the wealthier neighborhoods of New Bay City, and one of the least corrupt - a man stood with the aid of a cane, staring out a grand window down into the city. Behind him, a woman entered the lavishly appointed dining area, shutting the door behind her quietly.

    "Uncle." She said softly. "Is this really the best idea?"

    The man did not turn to face her, staring out at the flashing lights of the cars and buildings, lost in his own thoughts. "It's the best idea I have." He finally replied. "With Cash on his way out, it's only a matter of time until the city becomes a war zone for the other families. Blackheart's good, but not good enough to ensure the other families remain loyal." He shifted, wincing as he briefly put weight on his bad leg. "Besides, the messages have been sent. Now all there is is to wait and see. The fall of the Five Families begins tonight, my dear, if I have anything to say about it."

    The woman looked worried, but nodded. "Alright uncle. I'll prepare the room."

    "Thank you, my dear..." He said softly. "Thank you."

    Eliza the She-Lizard
    As Julia finished the final touches on the most recent website she had been hired to design - a new updated site for a small business in the Whitewater neighborhood, one of the middle-class neighborhoods that straddled the Glass River - she heard a phone go off. When she checked her own phone, however, it showed that there were no new messages. That possibility eliminated, she was left with one conclusion - her other identity's phone was going off.

    While it was probably just fan mail, she checked it anyways, and when she did it swiftly became clear that it was no simple fan mail. It was a message, written from an anonymous phone source: Come to the following address tonight if you want to free the city from the hands that clench about its throat. The address listed was in the Garden District. Now the question remained - was it genuine, or was it a trap?

    Killjoy
    As Jade entered the small, hidden subway tunnel that served as her garage, she immediately was struck with the feeling that something was amiss. Her eyes flicked around the dimly-lit tunnel, before falling on a handwritten note left on the windshield of her Nightrunner. Walking over and picking it up, she read silently: Greetings, hero. After all that you've given to this city, I have no right to ask this of you, but still, I ask that you come to the address below to meet with me and a few others. It is important that you come alone, that we may freely discuss the possibilities of disentangling the crushing hands of money from the neck of our fair city. The address was in the Garden District, a place she could easily find if she set her mind to it.

    Exemplar
    Exemplar was returning from one of his patrols to the small, hidden apartment he had managed to wrangle through anonymous funds and the like, when his equipment picked up a silent text message from an anonymous source: Long have I heard stories of the famed Exemplar of Britain, and now I am delighted to hear that he has arrived in this humble burg of the United States. Welcome to my city, hero, and I hope that you honor me with your presence at the following address this evening, that we might discuss the possibilities of working together to rid this city of the evils that afflict it. Along with the text came a data package that informed him of the address.

    Bio-Freak
    As she was about to leave her humble abode to hunt down crime for her evening's respite, a brick flew through Lilith's window, shattering it and landing heavily on the floor before her feet. On it was wrapped a note which, when she unravelled it, read: You have much to atone for, Bio-Freak. Come to the address below if you wish to have a chance at truly changing the city for the better. The address was in the wealthy and elite Garden District.
    Last edited by endwaar; 09-23-2018, 11:44 AM.
    The Fall of Five Houses: [url=https://roninarmy.com/threads/7872-The-Fall-of-Five-Houses]IC[/url] [url=https://roninarmy.com/threads/7844-The-Fall-of-Five-Houses-M-amp-M-3e-Recruitment-(CLOSED)]OOC[/url]

  • #2
    Re: The Fall of Five Houses

    Exemplar
    HP:1

    Richard had fallen into a habit of pondering. He often thought to himself, What did I do wrong? or When will I meet my Brothers and Sisters?. His mind was never quite still or peaceful after his betrayal in London, and the crippling injury that saw his broken body confined to this suit of armour. He sighed inside his helmet as he turned right, following the path of an alley way that lead him back to his apartment.
    How the mighty have fallen was also a thought that crossed his mind. He mentally scolded himself for allowing his mind to wander from the mission. He refocused back onto the results of the patrol. Nothing remarkable happened, he didn't have to draw Duties Pledge once, which pleased him. He almost reached the door, when a nudge entered his mind. Richard knew that nudge, it was the onboard computer of his armour using the Neuro link to inform him of an incoming message. This definitely perked Exemplar up, as well as heighten his sense of danger. In a flash, he drew his Technological advanced multi sword as he mentally allowed the message to play.

    Having listened to the message made Exemplar think. This could be a trap of course, his former Brethren could be waiting for him at the address, but this didn't strike Richard as a movement his colleagues would make. Of course, it could be a thousand other people who wanted him to fall, but this message was very specific. It called him out by name, it mentioned his birthplace and Area of Operations. This just felt different, different enough for Exemplar to respond. He quickly sheathed his blade, went into his Apartment, gathered the few things he needed and destroyed the rest. With the details uploaded into his Suits Navigation system, Exemplar wrapped his body in a cloak to conceal his armoured form and blade, and began his journey to the Garden District.


    Current Games

    Jason Anderson (Telekinetic Storm): Infinite New Vindicators
    Alexandria Downes (Seraph): Operation Phoenix

    Comment


    • #3
      Re: The Fall of Five Houses

      Eliza the She-Lizard
      HP: 1
      Condition: Anxious||Excited

      Julia is on the brink of panicking after reading the message. It's a trap. It has to be! The Garden District is one of the wealthiest in the city—clearly someone high-ranking in one of the families has set this up to kill her or worse: trap her!

      She takes a deep breath. Exhales. "Dammit... I have to go. The potential good here is worth the risk."

      Frustrated, Julia prepares a syringe and undresses. She clench her teeth, steeling herself, before injecting herself with the serum.

      While the pain of the transformation never lessened, it has become much more manageable, especially since it could always be anticipated.

      Once the pain finally subsides, Julia, now Eliza lets out a soft chuckle. "I always seem to overthink things, don't I?"

      With that, the She-Lizard puts on her hero outfit and then goes to open her window.

      "Tonight's going to be a whole lot more interesting than I anticipated." Eliza muses as she leaves her apartment and heads toward the address, leaping from rooftop to rooftop.

      Comment


      • #4
        Re: The Fall of Five Houses

        Bio-Freak
        Condition: Unnerved
        HP: 1

        Lilith's 'humble abode' for the past few nights has been a (relatively) cheap, dingy motel on one of the rougher sides of town. It's far from luxurious, but she'll take it over sleeping on the streets any day. Plus, it was refreshing to have her own shower again, instead of having to share a public one with a bunch of gym goers. She's had to move around a lot since she broke away from Calessi, usually because wherever she stays is either being prepared for demolition or is up for sale. She doesn't dare use any of the Calessi family's hideouts, even if they appear empty; That's just what they'd expect her to do. This has actually been the longest she's stayed in one place since she started moving around, and even then she's only been staying at the motel for about four days. She's going to be on the move again soon anyway - she'd spent the last of her money on getting a room for those four nights, and unless thugs start carrying around large stacks of cash she probably isn't going to be able to afford another night.

        Lilith had just finished packing what little she had into her bag when her window suddenly shatters. As soon as she hears the sound of glass breaking, she instinctively jumps back a few feet and crouches low to the ground as the tips of her fingers shift into long, black claws. She remains crouched for another half-minute, waiting for her door to be kicked off its hinges and for Calessi thugs to come barging in, but when she realises that no attack is coming, she slowly stands up as her eyes drift over to the brick lying on the floor, a curious-looking piece of paper tied to it. Lilith sighs, both out of relief and mild embarrassment, as the claws recede back into her fingers. The upper half of her arm quickly turns a deep black as she elongates it outwards and grabs the brick, slowly and carefully pulling it over to her so she doesn't accidentally smash anything else in the room as she goes. Once she's safely brought it over, Lilith removes the piece of paper and unravels it. She isn't all that surprised to discover that it's a note, but what it says unnerves her:

        Originally posted by endwaar View Post
        You have much to atone for, Bio-Freak. Come to the address below if you wish to have a chance at truly changing the city for the better. The address was in the wealthy and elite Garden District.
        "Dammit..." Lilith mutters to herself "I'm gettin' sloppy if someone's found me this easily. This can't be Calessi though, doesn't seem like his style...but who then? Only one way to find out I suppose."

        She shoves the note in her pocket and slings her bag over one her shoulders as she exits her room. She trudges over to the reception building. "That's me checking out," she tells the receptionist, before gently placing the brick down on their desk, "Oh and, uh, this just came crashing through my window. So, uh, you might wanna call the cops."

        She leaves the premises without another word and speedwalks a few blocks as herself, before quickly ducking into an alleyway to change into her 'costume'. Once she's certain there was no one watching, Lilith drops her bag on the ground and begins to change her form. A viscous, black substance, similar in appearance and texture to webs, emerges from various points on her skin and begins to wrap itself around her like a sentient cocoon. Her long lavender-dyed hair morphs into more of this material and begins to reshape itself, eventually becoming a large black hood with a pink interior, as the rest of the 'cocoon' solidifies into something resembling a black spandex costume with a black, spiked jacket placed on top. A few seconds later and white accents appear at various points on the 'costume', and a large pink zigzag appears down the centre of the outfit, starting at the top left of her neck - where the hoodie meets the rest of the outfit - and ending just below her right knee; Combined with some of the white accents, it gives the appearance of a giant mouth running down Lilith's torso.

        Lilith does a few stretches, both as a warm-up and as a test to ensure that the 'costume' has solidified properly, and then picks up her bag, putting it over both shoulders this time. She spins around to face one of the walls of the alley, steps back a foot or two, and the sprints towards it, jumping at the last moment and clinging to the wall like a spider. She continues her sprint up the wall and vaults over the lip of the building, landing with a roll on to the roof. She leaps up onto her feet and goes right back into her sprint, now heading for the other end of the roof. Just before she reaches it, she fires a strand of her 'webs' onto one of the adjacent buildings, and upon impact, it solidifies into a sturdy rope to swing from. It's at this point she reaches the edge of the building and leaps off of it, holding onto the web for dear life as she goes. She can't help but holler in excitement as she begins to swing above the city streets, heading as quickly as she can to her destination. As unnerved as she is by the note and its instructions, swinging from building to building never fails to put a smile on Lilith's face.

        Comment


        • #5
          Re: The Fall of Five Houses

          Killjoy
          HP: 1 |
          Status: Normal


          Jade barely holds back an outraged exclamation that someone found her lair and got past the security system, in case someone's watching. She checks under the Nightrunner's hood and wheel wells for obvious bombs before reading the note and only then reads the note. "Alright, stay calm. If they wanted to do something, they'd have done it here" she reasons, changing her shoes and pulling on her coat. "Maybe it was someone who's been here before..." She checked the ammo and pressure reserves on her pellet gun before holstering it. That was an interesting prospect. "Someone who worked with my father? Or someone with powers who found me." She tested the fluid reserve for her grapple gun's liquid cable dispenser and holstered that next. The thought of NOT going didn't occur to her. It might be a clue to her past... and if it's just a trap, you can always turn it back if you know it's coming.

          "If they're playing games, they'll find out why they call me... Killjoy" she said, the last word distorted and eerie as she brought her mask down over her face. "Did I always talk to myself so much?" She gives the Nightrunner another once-over and drives out into the night. The note is on her dashboard and she gives it another look.

          OOC Investigation and Expert: Handwriting Analysis rolls Investigation, Expertise: 1d20+14 28 1d20+5 21 for some insight about the note and its phrasing.

          Comment


          • #6
            Re: The Fall of Five Houses

            Exemplar
            Exemplar's journey to the Garden District was swift and without major incident, though several times he was forced to duck swiftly behind cover when a suspicious glance was cast his way - even on this relatively chilly night, his cloak was highly conspicuous. Even as he arrives, however, so too does a car, highly customized, that he does not recognize immediately.

            Liza
            Liza's leaps and bounds take her over the river and across the city with ease. She faces no difficulty until she arrives at the house - manor, really - across the street from her goal. Beneath her, and across the street at the glamorous gates of the estate, a tall, cloaked figure and a car are already waiting. It seems that she wasn't the only one to be invited... or possibly, that the party was being crashed.

            Bio-Freak
            Lilith's former landlord seems about ready to bark out a complaint, but swiftly reconsiders as she vanishes out into the streets. Within moments, she is lost in the crowds of humanity, just another wandering soul in the big, uncaring city. Once her costume is fully secured, she starts swinging across the city landing within a few minutes on the wall surrounding the estate. Even as she does so, she notices a car pulling up and a cloaked individual at the gate. Clearly, either they also were invited, or there was more to this invitation than she'd initially anticipated.

            Killjoy
            Killjoy notices several distinctive marks on the handwritten note, including a slight unsteadiness to the lettering. Putting that together with the assumption that they were attempting to reach her father, she wondered whether the author of the note was significantly older than herself. The paper itself was clean and neatly folded, suggesting, as if the address given wasn't enough, that the author was at least not poor.

            With that she drives swiftly through the streets, cutting across back ways and evading the attention of the majority of the city's populace by carefully only breaking the speed limit on a few, nearly dead roads. None of the pedestrians in those areas even stops to look up at her, assuming she has some important business across the city. Within a few minutes, she arrives outside the estate, and as she does so, she notices a cloaked figure lurking outside the gates.

            All
            The estate itself is surrounded by a stone wall that was reinforced with fences atop the stone. A grand front lawn including a small forest sits before the house proper, which stands far enough back that at the gate one can only see the roof above the hilly terrain. Gardens flank the driveway on their way up, and the gate itself is opulently designed with cherubim blowing horns above a family crest and motto. Clearly the owner of this house is not exactly ashamed of the wealth they have.
            The Fall of Five Houses: [url=https://roninarmy.com/threads/7872-The-Fall-of-Five-Houses]IC[/url] [url=https://roninarmy.com/threads/7844-The-Fall-of-Five-Houses-M-amp-M-3e-Recruitment-(CLOSED)]OOC[/url]

            Comment


            • #7
              Re: The Fall of Five Houses

              Bio-Freak
              Condition: Wary
              HP: 1

              Originally posted by endwaar View Post
              All
              The estate itself is surrounded by a stone wall that was reinforced with fences atop the stone. A grand front lawn including a small forest sits before the house proper, which stands far enough back that at the gate one can only see the roof above the hilly terrain. Gardens flank the driveway on their way up, and the gate itself is opulently designed with cherubim blowing horns above a family crest and motto. Clearly the owner of this house is not exactly ashamed of the wealth they have.
              As Lilith perches on top of the estate's walls and takes in her surroundings, she can't help but sneer a bit at the sheer opulence of it all. On the one hand, it's all very impressive-looking and is easily the nicest place she's ever seen; On the other hand, there's no way someone could need a place this big, and she can't help but think of her time living on the streets as she looks at the huge house.

              Even as she does so, she notices a car pulling up and a cloaked individual at the gate. Clearly, either they also were invited, or there was more to this invitation than she'd initially anticipated.
              Lilith squints as she spies the fancy car and the cloaked figure also approaching the building. "Hey there," she shouts down at the strange individual "So, this is a bit of a weird question, but did you also get a note tellin' you to come here? 'Cause right now I'm tryin' to figure out whether or not this is a trap."

              Comment


              • #8
                Re: The Fall of Five Houses

                Eliza the She-Lizard
                HP: 1
                Condition: Playful

                Taking a good look at the estate, Eliza can't help but feel jealous of its owner. Oh to have such magnificent opulence and be able to revel in it!

                After dropping down from the manor across the street, the lizard lady struts over to the two (and the car) and says in a playful tone: "Funny, I was about to ask the same thing.~"

                Comment


                • #9
                  Re: The Fall of Five Houses

                  Bio-Freak
                  Condition: Wary
                  HP: 1

                  Originally posted by Sriseru View Post
                  After dropping down from the manor across the street, the lizard lady struts over to the two (and the car) and says in a playful tone: "Funny, I was about to ask the same thing.~"
                  "So that's at least three of us, probably four with whoever's in the car," Lilith notes, remarkably unfazed by the seven-foot lizard-woman that just casually strolled up. She flips off the stone wall and lands with cat-like grace next to Eliza. "And I'm guessin' that neither of you got any more info than an address and a vague promise, am I right?"

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Re: The Fall of Five Houses

                    Exemplar
                    HP: 1


                    Exemplar looked up at the mansion as he approached, and quickly ran through the scenario's in his head. This looked even less likely that it was set up by the Knights as an ambush. Perhaps the Atzerro? But he somehow doubted they'd try and subdue him in front of an expensive mansion that they could own, not when they knew his rough location and could contact him on a frequency his suit would pick up. He even considered that the message might be genuine. He was thinking about the possible ways he would handle this situation, when he realized he was not alone.

                    He observed a modified car pull up outside the mansion, hand reaching behind his cloak to grasp Duties Pledge, waiting for any excuse to pull it out and reduce the car to pieces of scrap. None came, but he waited anyway.

                    Lilith squints as she spies the fancy car and the cloaked figure also approaching the building.
                    "Hey there,"
                    she shouts down at the strange individual
                    "So, this is a bit of a weird question, but did you also get a note tellin' you to come here? 'Cause right now I'm tryin' to figure out whether or not this is a trap."


                    Richards head snapped up to where the voice came from and found a feminine figure clad in midnight black. The clothing seemed slightly off to him, he judged it skin tight leather but it still felt slightly unnatural. He also questioned how this figure scaled the walls, especially in the night.
                    Meta maybe? Or really good. Also, looks like I'm not the only person who has been summoned.
                    "Yeah, I've been told to come here as well. Get down from there, then we can talk properly" Richard responded, hoping his helmets external communications system didn't keep the visitor away. If this was a trap, he'd not turn down a hand. If she was the trap, he'd rate his chances in taking her in a one on one fight.

                    That was before the Lizard woman thing entered the fray.

                    After dropping down from the manor across the street, the lizard lady struts over to the two (and the car) and says in a playful tone:
                    "Funny, I was about to ask the same thing.~"


                    When Eliza turned up, Richards threat analysis system, and more importantly his own field experience, began mentally blaring. To people who couldn't comprehend how fast he could move, Richard seemed to blur into motion. The cloak was cast off from the sheer force and speed of movements. From a cloaked outline emerged a suit of highly advanced armour, a dirty and grubby white in colour, clearly not been properly cleaned in a while. More noticeably than the armour was the greatsword that emerged from a hidden sheath, a blade cast midnight black in colour, but the edges were tinged with a glowing blue colour, and pulsing with a power source. Despite this sudden movements, Richard remained steadfast, adopting a defensive pose, leaning forward with the flat of his blade resting over his left arm, which was torso high and parallel to the floor. You didn't need to be a master swordsman to know Richard was clearly competent with his weapon.
                    "You can stay right there, fiend. If this is a trap, come forward and we will dance. If you are actually here because of this mysterious message, you will stay in my sight"
                    Richard growled.
                    Current Games

                    Jason Anderson (Telekinetic Storm): Infinite New Vindicators
                    Alexandria Downes (Seraph): Operation Phoenix

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Re: The Fall of Five Houses

                      Killjoy
                      HP: 1 |
                      Status: Normal


                      Black smoke poured from the car door as it opened, a pair of white eyes visible a moment before the rest of the dark-clad figure emerged. "This would have to be the worst trap in the world or a legitimate offer" He? She? says, holding up a folded note between two fingers. "So put the blade away" she said in Richard's direction. "None of you are friends of the Family, I can see that much. Our host must not be either. Let's see what they have to say."

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Re: The Fall of Five Houses

                        Eliza the She-Lizard
                        HP: 1
                        Condition: Playful

                        Originally posted by PauloDeWalshio View Post
                        "So that's at least three of us, probably four with whoever's in the car," Lilith notes, remarkably unfazed by the seven-foot lizard-woman that just casually strolled up. She flips off the stone wall and lands with cat-like grace next to Eliza. "And I'm guessin' that neither of you got any more info than an address and a vague promise, am I right?"
                        The She-Lizard is impressed at the way this girl moves, and she can't help but grin.

                        But alas, before she can respond:
                        Originally posted by Nareik123 View Post
                        When Eliza turned up, Richards threat analysis system, and more importantly his own field experience, began mentally blaring. To people who couldn't comprehend how fast he could move, Richard seemed to blur into motion. The cloak was cast off from the sheer force and speed of movements. From a cloaked outline emerged a suit of highly advanced armour, a dirty and grubby white in colour, clearly not been properly cleaned in a while. More noticeably than the armour was the greatsword that emerged from a hidden sheath, a blade cast midnight black in colour, but the edges were tinged with a glowing blue colour, and pulsing with a power source. Despite this sudden movements, Richard remained steadfast, adopting a defensive pose, leaning forward with the flat of his blade resting over his left arm, which was torso high and parallel to the floor. You didn't need to be a master swordsman to know Richard was clearly competent with his weapon.
                        "You can stay right there, fiend. If this is a trap, come forward and we will dance. If you are actually here because of this mysterious message, you will stay in my sight"
                        Richard growled.
                        Eliza immediately adopts an aggressive stance, crouching as if ready to pounce, with her long thick tail lashing in the air. "WHOA!! What the hell's your problem!?"

                        Then, breaking the tension:
                        Originally posted by Wheeljack View Post
                        Black smoke poured from the car door as it opened, a pair of white eyes visible a moment before the rest of the dark-clad figure emerged. "This would have to be the worst trap in the world or a legitimate offer" He? She? says, holding up a folded note between two fingers. "So put the blade away" she said in Richard's direction. "None of you are friends of the Family, I can see that much. Our host must not be either. Let's see what they have to say."
                        "I'd listen to smokey, my dude. I came here same reason as you." Eliza retains her stance, but a long forked tongue flick out of her mouth to take in the scents. "Ssssss, and I'd rather not have to hurt ya.~"

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Re: The Fall of Five Houses

                          Bio-Freak
                          Condition: On Edge
                          HP: 1

                          Originally posted by Nareik123 View Post
                          When Eliza turned up, Richards threat analysis system, and more importantly his own field experience, began mentally blaring. To people who couldn't comprehend how fast he could move, Richard seemed to blur into motion. The cloak was cast off from the sheer force and speed of movements. From a cloaked outline emerged a suit of highly advanced armour, a dirty and grubby white in colour, clearly not been properly cleaned in a while. More noticeably than the armour was the greatsword that emerged from a hidden sheath, a blade cast midnight black in colour, but the edges were tinged with a glowing blue colour, and pulsing with a power source. Despite this sudden movements, Richard remained steadfast, adopting a defensive pose, leaning forward with the flat of his blade resting over his left arm, which was torso high and parallel to the floor. You didn't need to be a master swordsman to know Richard was clearly competent with his weapon.

                          "You can stay right there, fiend. If this is a trap, come forward and we will dance. If you are actually here because of this mysterious message, you will stay in my sight" Richard growled.
                          Lilith makes no move to attack, but tips of her fingers lengthen and sharpen into claws once more. A trained combatant like Exemplar can tell from the tensing of her arms and the slight shifting of her posture that she's getting ready to spring into action if need be.

                          Originally posted by Wheeljack View Post
                          Black smoke poured from the car door as it opened, a pair of white eyes visible a moment before the rest of the dark-clad figure emerged. "This would have to be the worst trap in the world or a legitimate offer" He? She? says, holding up a folded note between two fingers. "So put the blade away" she said in Richard's direction.
                          "Yeah, let's all stay calm here," she chimes in, still keeping her eyes locked on to the guy with the sword, "No need for this to get bloody."

                          "None of you are friends of the Family, I can see that much. Our host must not be either. Let's see what they have to say."
                          Lilith almost chuckled as she heard that. You have no idea dude...

                          "I mean, it could be some elaborate trap to take us all out," she suggests, shrugging, "Wouldn't put it past 'em. But there's only one to find out, yeah? And if it is a trap, we'll all need to work together to get outta it."

                          Even with the mask, Exemplar can tell that Lilith is giving him a very pointed look.

                          Originally posted by Sriseru View Post
                          "I'd listen to smokey, my dude. I came here same reason as you." Eliza retains her stance, but a long forked tongue flick out of her mouth to take in the scents. "Ssssss, and I'd rather not have to hurt ya.~"
                          Lilith winces as she hears the lizard woman's threat. Not helping your case, lady.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Re: The Fall of Five Houses

                            Killjoy
                            HP: 1 |
                            Status: Normal


                            Originally posted by PauloDeWalshio View Post
                            Bio-Freak
                            "I mean, it could be some elaborate trap to take us all out," she suggests, shrugging, "Wouldn't put it past 'em. But there's only one to find out, yeah? And if it is a trap, we'll all need to work together to get outta it."
                            "Exactly" Killjoy says in her distorted voice. "Let's start with introductions before we all walk into the lion's den. You can all call me... the Killjoy."

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Re: The Fall of Five Houses

                              Bio-Freak
                              Condition: On Edge
                              HP: 1

                              Originally posted by Wheeljack View Post
                              ”Exactly" Killjoy says in her distorted voice. "Let's start with introductions before we all walk into the lion's den. You can all call me... the Killjoy."
                              Lilith sighs to herself. She’d heard of the Killjoy, back when she worked with Calessi, and all the problems they were causing for the families. Even if they didn’t know she used to work for the families, they still probably wouldn’t be too thrilled if they recognised her moniker. Still, not giving an answer would only make her more suspicious.

                              I kept the name for a reason. I can’t run away from what I’ve done.

                              “I, uh, I go by Bio-Freak,” she nervously replies, half-heartedly raising her hand, “If you’ve heard anythin’ about me, it’s not been good. It’s, uh, it’s all true unfortunately.”

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X