Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New Vindicators Academy of Europe #25: Jeopardy!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • New Vindicators Academy of Europe #25: Jeopardy!

    Laputa
    • NVEA #1: Vienna Game - New students arrive at the school and participate in the Sophomore Blitz.
    • NVEA #2: Windmill - When Captain Ronald Nelson takes hostages in Kaiserslautern, and the New Vindicators discover that things are not as they seem.
    • NVEA #3: Skittles - Enter Vicente DeGallow, one of the New Vindicators' older brother, who keeps some very dangerous company...
    • NVEA #4: Zwischenzug - As the art class field trip is interrupted by Iconoclast, Therianthrope and Tantivy move to liberate Basilisk from the school, and a life is lost.
    • NVEA #5: Kibitz - Reeling from the death of one of their own, a therapist is brought in to talk to the New Vindicators.
    • NVEA #6: Patzer's Game - While a handful of students are sent to Australia to recruit a new Neo-Sapien, one of their classmates does the unthinkable, and pulls the trigger.
    • NVAE #7: X-Ray - The school has suffered another death, and one of the New Vindicators is determined to solve the mystery of her murder. Meanwhile, Therianthrope goes after one of the students, and her parents...
    • NVAE #8: Zugzwang - While several students testify in the trial of Captain Nelson, their classmates crisscross the globe, recruiting several new students.
    • NVAE #9: Check - The school dance is interrupted when the students journey into the psyche of one of their classmates.
    • NVAE #10: Checkmate - When Laputa attacks Vienna, the Vindicators and the New Vindicators rally to bring the terrorists' machinations to an end.


    Chaos
    • NVAE #11: Grieve - In the aftermath of Laputa's attack, the New Vindicators struggle to put the pieces of their lives back together.
    • NVAE #12: Sing - En route to London, the New Vindicators meet Elemenoh P. Quarez, and their lives turn into a musical.
    • NVAE #13: Explode - Five months after Laputa's attack, Ironside strikes Vienna. While their classmates put him down, one group of New Vindicators is whisked away to another dimension.
    • NVAE #14: Fly - As the New Vindicators work to rescue a girl who can't land, their dimension-hopping classmates tussle with a familiar foe high above Hofburg Palace.
    • NVAE #15: Deport - As Lex and Violet run into the Albanian mafia, the exiled New Vindicators' time in Oubliette-1127 comes to an end.
    • NVAE #16: Live - Following Rembrandt's disappearance, the Faustian Society believes that Martin has double-crossed them and decide to take matters into their own hands. When they make a wild grab to capture Tallemaja, the desperate enchantress makes a daring move, and one hero will be forced to make a decision whose effects will be felt forever.
    • NVAE #17: Distract - Nine mercenaries. Seven simultaneous attacks. One major distraction. As the Vindicators, the New Vindicators, and the Volunteers scramble to save Vienna, one life hangs in the balance, and help comes from some unexpected sources...
    • NVAE #18: Decompress - Following the attacks on Vienna, the New Vindicators take stock of where they now stand.


    Peace
    • NVAE #19: The $64,000 Question - While Lex, Martin, and the others settle into their new lives at the Tokyo school, their friends at the NVAE investigate a missing plane and leave to recruit a new school physician...
      NVAE #20: Love Connection - When the Drifter returns, needing the New Vindicators to save another world from the mysterious Armada, Jack's friendship with Ellen changes, while Astrid comes to terms with how Kas sees her. Meanwhile, back at home, Kas fights off the advances of Ji-won and Agnes while Lex and Martin head to China...
      NVAE #21: Double Dare - For weeks, someone has been waging war with a multinational petroleum conglomerate. When cameras capture his face, one of the New Vindicators' allegiance will be called into question...
    • NVAE #22: You Bet Your Life - As Greystone infiltrates Pandora, the New Vindicators uncover an alliance that threatens the existence of one of their classmates...
    • NVAE #23: I've Got a Secret - In London, a vigilante moves to fill the void left in the wake of Paladin's disappearance. Acting as judge, jury, and executioner, the New Vindicators uncover a connection between this new hero, MI18, and one of their own...
    • NVAE #24: Press Your Luck - As the Armada arrives, the New Vindicators gain some unexpected allies...
    • NVAE #25: Jeopardy! - Things go from bad to worse as the New Vindicators work to stop the Armada and save the multiverse from certain destruction.


    Progress
    • NVAE #26: The Persistence of Memory - As a new year begins at the New Vindicators Academy of Europe, our heroes must deal with their most dangerous opponents yet: new students.


    Information
    Last edited by Michuru81; 10-21-2016, 07:37 PM. Reason: #25

  • Gilliam
    replied
    Re: New Vindicators Academy of Europe #25: Jeopardy!

    Tamati "Taheka" Stevens
    HP: 0
    Condition: Bruise x1




    Originally posted by Shakes
    The hit brought the man down, and the teen wiped the perspiration from his brow with a vibrating hand. "Well, that wasn't so tough!" he boasted nervously.
    "You're right just a walk in the park." Tamati replies in the same lighthearted manner giving Shakes a nod of thanks, he knew his companion from the Sao Paolo academy wan't the biggest fan of physical combat.

    Turning his head 180 degrees and looking upwards Tamati tried to judge if Ogre was okay or still under the mind controllers control, since she hadn't attacked him again he hoped it was the former

    "We all good shorty?" Tamati asked in the same lighthearted manner.

    Once Ogre responsed or not Tamati turned his attention to the unconscious Armada goons, "I think we need to tie these guys up and blindfold them and if anyone knows where an empty container or closet is, even better. The last thing we need is for these guys to turn up again while we are still here."

    Then as an afterthought Tamati searched through their pockets to see if they had anything of interest on them.

    Leave a comment:


  • McGuffin
    replied
    Re: New Vindicators Academy of Europe #24: Press Your Luck

    Ursa
    HP: 9 -> 8
    Cnd: Fine


    Otso crouched low to the ground when the powerful winds hit them. He looked from left to right, nostrils flaring as he tried to find their unseen assailant.

    Leave a comment:


  • Enigmatic One
    replied
    Re: New Vindicators Academy of Europe #23: I've Got a Secret

    Imago
    HP: 8
    COND: Unharmed

    "I can't keep this up and attack at the same time." Imago hissed. "You're covered though, take him out and the others will have no idea where to look to."


    OOC
    Not sure where we're supposed to be within the room, say D5. Anyway, Imago is maintaining the Illusion, so our team in a 50 radius, more or less the whole room, is concealed from everyone but Trauma. And he's on Total Defense.

    Leave a comment:


  • flynnarrel
    replied
    Re: New Vindicators Academy of Europe #25: Jeopardy!

    Fluxx
    HP 4->3

    First, HP to Clear the Fatigued condition.

    Of Note: Ugly Amy gets another Fort DC20 stunted Stun's secondary effect.
    The audible crack of Oscar's neck and the slowing pulse Fluxx could feel through the bracelet confirmed them nobleman's demise. But it was Ion's cry of pain that focused Fluxx's fury. He moved over and used the same Jellyfish cell replication of Cleave.
    Fluxx moves to C6 to further impose himself between Cleave and Fach.
    melee touch: 1D20+6 = [13]+6 = 19

    If that Hits, DC20 Fort vs. Stun, w/ Secondary Effect.
    Even as he does so he's already direction Oscar's finger bracelet to change the man's sleeve material into the mushroom spores of the Psilocybin genus. The tiny psycotropics expand out filling that area.

    Surge to use Transmute for an Area Cloud Confusion effect DC 15 Will or Confused, Continuous, Fades, Slow Fade. Should get both Ugly Amy and Erzats (Especially him since he's crouching over the body still).
    Fatigued next turn due to this last surge.
    Last edited by flynnarrel; 11-03-2016, 09:58 AM.

    Leave a comment:


  • Tattooedman
    replied
    Re: New Vindicators Academy of Europe #25: Jeopardy!

    Greystone:
    [Jack Rexroth]
    HP: 3
    Location: Alpha Team (E5)


    "And me?" asked Vespertine.

    "You're with me," Ultra Mauler said as she planted herself beside Key and Sublime.
    "Exactly."


    "Do you want us to bring down the wall?" Candyman made a face. "The one Shiver doesn't make, I mean."
    Violet left several blocks of ice of varying sizes for Merle to use as projectiles and then turned back to the wall in front of them. "So, how are we going to get through this?"
    "I've got that covered." Jack answered as he willed internal changes to happen while dropping the enhanced senses.

    Mart Fact - the human body produces hydrochloric acid, one of the strongest acids known, in the stomach for digestion of food.

    Jack Fact - thanks to his powers and some tips from Mart while they were with the Armada, Jack knows how to make a highly potent version and project it.

    Which the American does as soon as he is able, aimed at the newly made wall.


    OOC:
    _______________
    Changing Jack's power set up.

    Shapeshift Set Up [27/35 pts]:
    Acid Spit [14 pts]: Drain Toughness 8 (Extra: Affects Objects); (Feat: Extended Reach 6 [30 ft])
    Dragon Scales [3 pts]: Protection 3
    Increased Muscle Mass [10 pts]: Enhanced Strength 10

    Not sure if you want a dice roll or not Mich (since Jack's just attacking the wall).

    Leave a comment:


  • Michuru81
    replied
    Re: New Vindicators Academy of Europe #25: Jeopardy!

    GAMMA TEAM (Imago and Prehistoric; NPCs: Confectionery, Hemophiliac, Kelpie, Paramour)
    As Paramour forced the Grey Man to be born, the doors behind them opened. Imago put it out of his mind--needing to trust in his illusory veil to protect them and focus on the task at hand. "Chen Lei to Grey Men," said a perfect imitation of the Admiral's voice, "all flight craft return to the Elpis and await further instruction in the hangars."

    Suddenly, Kelpie cried out in pain before dropping to the ground. "Hmph," said the young man coming down the steps. He was flanked by two others--one, a man in his late-thirties; the other, an entity made of water. "I suppose he wasn't the illusionist. You might as well drop the illusion. I'm letting my friends see right th-"

    "Don't listen to him," Confectionery hissed. "He's an illusionist in that he makes one person at a time relive old pain. He may be able to see through this, but the others can't."

    The doors opened again and a fourth entered the room--one that Imago recognized. He may not have met this version of him, but he knew Kasamir Flaegler when he saw him.

    Originally posted by Michuru81


    The Order, Round One
    • Kelpie (25): Unconscious
    • Imago (16)
    • Cascade (15 [+7])
    • Prehistoric (15)
    • Paramour (14)
    • Herzog Kasamir (13 [+3])
    • Hemophiliac (13)
    • Trauma (11 - D9)
    • Confectionery (9)
    • Grey Men (9)
    • Whitaker (7)


    Trauma will go for Kelpie: Kelpie - Will vs. Illusion - DC 18: 1d20+2 12 & Kelpie - Will vs. Pain - DC 18: 1d20+2 8

    Whitaker - Initiative: 1d20 7
    Cascade - Initiative: 1d20+7 15
    Herzog Kasamir - Initiative: 1d20+3 13
    Trauma - Initiative: 1d20 11

    With Kelpie down, it's on you to make the first move, if any, EO.
    DELTA TEAM (Taheka; NPCs: Cacophony, Ogre, Prodigy, Shakes, Tantivy)
    The blast of water hammered Lord Vim in the chest and sent him flying backwards--crashing into the far wall. Shakes turned to give his classmate a thumbs up, only to notice Hijama stumbling on the other side of the saucer. Without wasting another moment, he moved to get into position--dashing between two saucers and bringing his buzzsaw-like hands high up over his head before slashing at the man with them.

    The hit brought the man down, and the teen wiped the perspiration from his brow with a vibrating hand. "Well, that wasn't so tough!" he boasted nervously.

    Originally posted by Michuru81


    The Order, Round Four
    • Tantivy (40 - A8)
    • Prodigy (24 - A7)
    • Ogre (18 - E7)
    • Taheka (14 - D6)
    • Hijama (9 - J13): Bruised x3
    • Lord Vim (7 - I20): Bruised x2, Staggered, Unconscious (R4)
    • Shakes (4 - I12): Bruised
    • Cacophony (4 - A7)
    • Phlegm (2 - B11): Bruised, Staggered, Unconscious (R2)


    You're perfectly fine, Gilliam: Lord Vim - Toughness - DC 29: 1d20+5 13 That'll put Vim down and end his hold on Ogre.

    From where Shakes is, I think there may be a chance he doesn't notice Hijama on the other side of the saucers: Shakes - Notice - DC 20: 1d20+10 22 Nope! He'll move action to get over there and attack: Shakes - Attack: 1d20+8 23 & Hijama - Toughness - DC 23: 1d20+3 5 That'll put him down and end this fight.
    EPSILON TEAM (Fluxx and Cooker; NPCs: Fach, Ion, Lluvia, Oscar)
    As Cooker's blast whizzed past Ugly Amy, Fach stood perfectly still, staring at Oscar's prone body. "Traitor!" Ersatz roared as he frantically fought to end Oscar's life. Not far from Fluxx, Cleave swung his sword through Ion's chest, leaving the youth barely standing.

    A blood-stained sword waltzed from Cleave's hand, floating beside him as he summoned up another one.

    Originally posted by Michuru81


    The Order, Round Three
    • Jones (25 - E14): Bruised x3, Staggered, Unconscious (R1)
    • Fluxx (23 - E4)
    • Cooker (20 - F3)
    • Oscar (19 - D18): Bruised x3, Dead, Staggered
    • Fach (14 - C4): Exhausted (R2)
    • Ugly Amy (13 - E20): Dazed
    • Ersatz (12 - F20)
    • Cleave (9 - D7)
    • Ion (4 - D5): Bruised, Disabled, Injured, Stunned (Cleave, R2), Staggered


    You're right about Cleave, flynn. I don't know why, but I was thinking he had made the Reflex save. Cleave - Toughness - DC 19: 1d20+7 26 Also, I just noticed that I'm still using his flat-footed Toughness, so... that's a bit higher.

    Fach will do nothing.

    Ugly Amy is dazed this round.

    Ersatz will coup de grace: Graf Oscar - Toughness - DC 27: 1d20+10 19 & Graf Oscar - Fortitude - DC 22: 1d20+2 7 Back to dying & Graf Oscar - Fortitude - DC 10: 1d20+2 9 Kaput.

    Cleave will go for Ion: Cleave - Attack - Power Attack 5: 1d20+8 17 & Ion - Toughness - DC 27: 1d20+2 16

    New round, Fluxx is up first!

    Leave a comment:


  • Shock
    replied
    Re: New Vindicators Academy of Europe #25: Jeopardy!

    Violet Lear
    HP: 4
    Location: Team Alpha, H12

    Violet left several blocks of ice of varying sizes for Merle to use as projectiles and then turned back to the wall in front of them. "So, how are we going to get through this?"

    Leave a comment:


  • Gilliam
    replied
    Re: New Vindicators Academy of Europe #25: Jeopardy!

    Tamati "Taheka" Stevens
    HP: 2 > 0
    Condition: Bruise x1

    "Mamma mia .." was all Taheka could get out before a fist that Taheka would swear was the size of an engine block pulverised his head sending a spray of water over the deck.

    Taheka's now headless body trembled, convulsed weirdly for a moment before it settled and a new head popped out from the remains of his neck.

    "If I fail my next exam I am blaming you you know." Taheka quipped to Ogre even though every instinct was telling him to get as far as away from the monstrous girl as possible but he just couldn't expose any of his new comrades to the mind controlled Ogre.

    Turning his back to Ogre leaving himself fully exposed Taheka lined up Lord Vim again, he only had one chance and needed to make this water blast count.




    Yip that was a hit
    Taheka DC27 Toughness: 1D20+8 = [5]+8 = 13

    HP to reroll
    Taheka DC27 Toughness: 1D20+8 = [13]+8 = 21

    Okay Stun and Bruise

    Concentration check to maintain water form which is 10 + power level. Since it is a rank 12 alternative form that will be a DC22 Concentration check right?
    Taheka DC22 Concentration: 1D20+8 = [18]+8 = 26

    And that was very handy.

    If you check my rolls you will see I rolled an attack for Taheka after his concentration save forgetting he had been stunned. If it is okay I will spend a HP to remove Stun as I really don't want to waste a critical. If not okay let me know and I will edit.

    Water Blast Lord Vim again AOA +/- 5
    Taheka Blast AOA +5: 1D20+7+5 = [20]+7+5 = 32

    And a critical for a DC29 Toughness Save and Taheka's defence is only +3 next turn.

    Leave a comment:


  • Arkrite
    replied
    Re: New Vindicators Academy of Europe #25: Jeopardy!

    Alex "Current" Murphy
    HP: 4 (5-1 Hp reroll) CND: Normal

    Lex winces as the man goes flying, "OOooh. Yeah, should have warned you, I'm not the one to worry about in this group. I'm just the pretty one. Real distracting."


    "Tornado!" he roared. "He's still up!"
    "If he's still up I'm a pretty-pretty princess," Lex yells back over the noise, giving the crumpled mass of genocidal jerk a critical eye before looking down the hall, "He's got backup!"

    OOC: Reflex save vs DC15: 1D20+9 = [2]+9 = 11
    That's a fail. HP reroll will make that a success and Evasion 2 negates the need to roll for toughness.

    Leave a comment:


  • Arkrite
    replied
    Re: New Vindicators Academy of Europe #25: Jeopardy!

    Merle Tremblay
    HP: 2 LP: 2 Condition: Normal


    "An eight foot by eight foot would be good," Merle taps his chin thoughtfully, "Though a pile of smaller chunks might be an interesting approach. Like a shotgun, I should think."

    Leave a comment:


  • Enigmatic One
    replied
    Re: New Vindicators Academy of Europe #23: I've Got a Secret

    Imago
    HP: 8

    Imago wasn't worried - he could handle multiple illusions at once, having had long years of practice and finesse. The cloak would hold just fine... and as soon as the new Grey appeared to have reached awareness, Dennis got to work.

    Only it and the group hidden could hear it, but Confectionary could tell it was a perfect match for Chen Lei as Imago drew on his memories of that video recording, from the lost world of the Survivors.

    You didn't forget something like that.

    It sounded like an announcement over loudspeakers. "Chen Lei to Grey Men. All flight craft return to the Elpis and await further instruction in the hangars."


    OOC

    Leave a comment:


  • Enigmatic One
    replied
    Re: New Vindicators Academy of Europe #24: Press Your Luck

    Cooker
    HP: 1
    COND: Unharmed

    With what she did to Oscar, the woman looked like the biggest danger. Cooker aimed to blast her back but it went wide.


    OOC
    Microwave Blast: 1D20+6 = [4]+6 = 10

    Oh come on.

    Leave a comment:


  • Michuru81
    replied
    Re: New Vindicators Academy of Europe #25: Jeopardy!

    EPSILON TEAM (Fluxx and Cooker; NPCs: Fach, Ion, Lluvia, Oscar)
    Ugly Amy spasmed slightly as she moved to rise from the unconscious Oscar.

    Originally posted by Michuru81


    The Order, Round Two
    • Jones (25 - E14): Bruised x3, Staggered, Stunned (Fluxx, R1), Unconscious (R1)
    • Fluxx (23 - E4)
    • Cooker (20 - F3)
    • Oscar (19 - D18): Bruised x2, Staggered, Unconscious (R1)
    • Fach (14 - C4): Exhausted (R2)
    • Ugly Amy (13 - E20): Dazed
    • Ersatz (12 - F20)
    • Cleave (9 - D7)
    • Ion (4 - D5)


    First, fixing things: Graf Oscar - Toughness - DC 27: 1d20+12 23 And since he did take damage... Graf Oscar - Fortitude - DC 10: 1d20+2 15 That'll work. So, we'll move forward with the plan.

    Fluxx heals the dying condition, then turns on Ugly Amy. Ugly Amy - Fortitude - DC 20: 1d20+12 17 Dazed.

    Secondary effect will kick in: Ugly Amy - Toughness - DC 19: 1d20+8 28

    Cooker is up.

    Leave a comment:


  • Michuru81
    replied
    Re: New Vindicators Academy of Europe #25: Jeopardy!

    ALPHA TEAM (Greystone, Key, and Shiver; NPCs: Candyman, Sublime, Ultra Mauler, Vespertine, and Viscosity)
    "Right." Shiver double-checked that her team was on the right side of the wall before pointing down the fall. A few moments later, a block of ice grew, blocking off the entire corridor.

    "Oh, that's perfect," noted Key notes as he watched Shiver block off the hallway. "Would it be possible for you to make a few spare blocks over off to the side there, please? I can fire them through my portals at people."

    Originally posted by Michuru81


    WALLS (Metal): D5, F5, H11
    WALLS (Ice): E7

    The Order
    • Shiver (23 - E8)
    • Greystone (20 - E5)
    • Ultra Mauler (19 - E6)
    • Vespertine (16 - )
    • Candyman (15 -
    • Key (9 - )
    • Sublime (7 - )
    • Viscosity (7 - )
    BETA TEAM (Current, Magnitude and Ursa; NPCs: The Blue Knight, Derryl, the Drifter, Paladin)
    Current sent a bolt of electricity for Breeze, only to watch as the man barely dodged it. "So be it," he growled.

    "Current is not your only problem, swine," intoned Magnitude calmly. Sending a blast of gravitational force for Breeze, Magnitude sent the former teacher flying back into the air and slamming into the doors behind him. Though dazed by the attack, he looked to still be conscious.

    From where Breeze had landed Beta Team heard a thunderclap. Breeze collapsed then, blood dripping from his ear, onto his shoulder.

    "Well, that's was interesting," said Derryl. "Shall we be saving the world now?"

    "Wait," Paladin said, grabbing the sound-controller's arm as the teen moved to continue forward. The Nephilim was looking around the room. "The wind is still stirring..."

    "Is it a feint?" asked the Blue Knight, looking to Breeze and manifesting his soul-weapon.

    The air around them began swirling faster and faster. There was a high-pitched whistle--a sound only Derryl was truly familiar with. "Tornado!" he roared. "He's still up!"

    Originally posted by Michuru81


    The Order, Round One
    • Current (34 - ?)
    • Magnitude (21 - E6)
    • Derryl (17 - D4): Bruised, Staggered, Stunned (Eddie, R1)
    • Breeze (15 - D18 > D20): Bruised x2, Staggered, Unconscious
    • Blue Knight (14 - ?)
    • Paladin (11 - ?)
    • Hurricane Eddie (9 - ?)
    • Ursa (? - ?)


    Breeze - Toughness - DC 30: 1d20+4 20 Blam. Knockback will hurl him ten feet back into the doors.

    Breeze - Fortitude - DC 23: 1d20+2 12 Second staggered condition will knock him out.

    Continuous Burst Blast 5 on E6. Reflex DC 15 to halve the Toughness DC 20.

    Derryl - Reflex: 1d20+3 4 & Derryl - Toughness - DC 20: 1d20+6 7 Orokos does not like Derryl.

    Blue Knight - Reflex - DC 15: 1d20+6 7 Or, Orokos doesn't like me. Blue Knight - Toughness - DC 20: 1d20+11 25

    Paladin - Reflex - DC 15: 1d20+5 14 & Paladin - Toughness - DC 20: 1d20+10 26

    Then Ursa is up.
    GAMMA TEAM (Imago and Prehistoric; NPCs: Confectionery, Hemophiliac, Kelpie, Paramour)
    "Not much on your part. Get one Grey to hatch. We stay in my cloak. I've heard Chen Lei speak before, I can make make it and the hive mind 'hear' Chen Lei gave an order to return to the ship at once. Since it sounds like the Armada's busy dealing with our other teams, they probably won't notice right away. A minute or two with us hidden as they get back won't be too much a risk, then I blast the hive mind."

    "Oh, well why didn't you say so?" sniped Hemophiliac. "Let's just sit on one and wait for it to hatch and we're in business!"

    Paramour looked at Prehistoric. "I... I think I might... I can heal."

    Kelpie flipped the air out of his eyes. "They're not hurt, sweetie. Nothing we-"

    "I mean, I manipulate life functions," Paramour said, standing up for herself. "I know it's not the same thing, but... if I can use my powers to speed up the healing process, then shouldn't I be able to do it to make one of these hatch faster? What do we have to lose by trying?"

    "Let her try," Confectionery said. "Imago, if you've got us covered?"

    Paramour put her hands on one of the bigger eggs and closed her eyes. After a few moments, Prehistoric could hear something coming--coming down the hall they had come down to reach this place. They were in danger of being discovered if Imago's illusion failed to hold up.

    Suddenly, fluid spilled out of the bottom of the egg and it began to peel back. One of the creatures was emerging from its egg.

    Originally posted by Michuru81


    The Order, Round One
    • Kelpie (25)
    • Imago (16)
    • Prehistoric (15)
    • Paramour (14)
    • Hemophiliac (13)
    • Confectionery (9)
    • Grey Men (9)
    DELTA TEAM (Taheka; NPCs: Cacophony, Ogre, Prodigy, Shakes, Tantivy)
    Lord Vim was hit by the stream, but hardly seemed as fazed this time. "Ah, our old friend, Ogre!" he laughed. "Come to lend us a hand, have you? Maybe deal with this pesky water?"

    Ogre turned slowly and growled at Taheka.

    "Screw hiding," Shakes hissed. "That's one of my people out there!" He stepped out of the ship, scanned for enemies, and saw Lord Vim. As he made his way to put him down before Taheka could, Cacophony followed him out of the ship. She crashed into the ships and lifts docked her en route to him, only for the man to step clear of her destructive path.

    Snarling, Ogre bounded for Taheka, pulled back its fist, and swung...

    Originally posted by Michuru81


    The Order, Round Four
    • Tantivy (40 - A8)
    • Prodigy (24 - A7)
    • Ogre (18 - E7)
    • Taheka (14 - D6)
    • Hijama (9 - J13): Bruised x3
    • Lord Vim (7 - G15): Bruised
    • Shakes (4 - F14): Bruised
    • Cacophony (4 - A7)
    • Phlegm (2 - B11): Bruised, Staggered, Unconscious (R2)


    I totally forgot Hijama's Concentration check: Hijama - Concentration - DC 18: 1d20+10 25 We are good to proceed.

    Lord Vim - Toughness - DC 24: 1d20+5 24

    Hijama is stunned. No free actions means no orders. Tantivy will do nothing at the top of the next round.

    Lord Vim fires up his thing again, this time going for Ogre: Ogre - Will - DC 20: 1d20+3 5
    Shakes will double move to get to Vim.

    Cacophony will flat-out charge out of the ship to get to Vim, smashing through whatever is between her and there. Cacophony - Attack - Charge: 1d20+6 13 Swing and a miss.

    Okay, new round... Hijama continued to control Herta but couldn't give her orders, so she does nothing. Prodigy is doing his thing. Ogre will charge Taheka: Ogre - Attack - Charge: 1d20+10 19 If that's a hit, Gilliam, DC 27 Toughness, followed by your turn.[/quote]

    Leave a comment:

Working...
X