Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New Vindicators Academy of Europe #25: Jeopardy!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: New Vindicators Academy of Europe #15: Deport (IC)

LUX (Lex; NPCs: Doug)
    "Go away, Lex," Doug seethed.

LUX (Violet; NPCs: Eve, Jakob, Mattias)
    "That's d-dumb. If nu-nobody g-gives up, J-Jakob w-wouldn't give up on y-y-you, and Eve w-wouldn't give up on h-him."
    Armada Status

Comment

Alex "Current" Murphy
      HP: 2 CND: Normal

Lex sighed.

"You going to get home alright?"
      Lex asks.

Comment

Fluxx

"If you are capable of speech, I recommend you use it now." He says to the avian in his grasp.

Comment

Violet Lear
          HP: 1

Violet scowled.
          "No it's not! How are you going to be happy if you give up? if you want something, you should fight for it until there's no hope."

Comment

"I can't go home, Lex! Back home, I was put in a prison for being different! Back home, my mom and dad and sister were killed! I don't have a home anymore! I don't have anything!"

NVAE: NEWTON'S OFFICE (Martin; NPCs: Newton)
            The bird continued to struggle and chirp.

"If n-neither J-Jakob or Eve g-give up, n-nuh-neither w-will get what th-they want. At s-s-some point, s-someone has t-to g-give up."
            Armada Status

Comment

Violet Lear

Violet huffed. "Yes. At some point, someone has to give up. Being told 'no' enough will change your heart. That's when you give up." She poked Mat in the chest. "You do what your heart tells you."

Comment

Alex "Current" Murphy

"You got me,"
                Lex says.

"You got your music, and your memories," Lex runs a hand through his hair, "It isn't much but it's a start."

Comment

Mat said nothing more. Looking over his shoulder, Violet could see Jakob and Eve. They were technically dancing. Eve looked more into it than Jakob, whose gaze kept wandering to Violet. Their eyes met, and Jakob smiled at her.

"Have a good one, Lex." Doug removed his shirt and stuffed it into the back of his pants. He crouched down, putting his arms to his sides. Already he was drawing the gaze of curious bystanders. Suddenly, he transformed: feathers ran down his body, and his arms had transformed into wing-like appendages.

Kicking off the ground, Doug took flight. Some people were taking out their cell phones, snapping pictures of the display, or recording video of his ascent.

Originally posted by Michuru81
                  Notice check!
                  Armada Status

Comment

Alex "Current" Murphy

Lex watched with a slack jaw as he watched Doug transform into a half bird half man hybrid and take off.

"Just turn into a stupid bird my ass," Lex mumbled, dumbfounded as he watched him fly away.

He wondered if he was pulling a Gaspar, or if Doug would actually head back to the school. He hoped he'd head back to the school.

Last edited by Arkrite; 05-02-2014, 09:18 AM. Reason: Were-Quail!

Comment

As he watched Doug flee, Lex spotted something else: a common quail took flight, and proceeded to follow the boy...
                      Armada Status

Comment

Alex "Current" Murphy

Lex watched the quail following the Were-Quail-Doug and scratched his head. Was it possible that Doug not only had the ability to turn into a quail, and a were-quail-Doug, but also to control Quail?

There were a ton of questions he wanted to ask Doug now, after this exciting change in his powers, but considering Doug currently hated his guts...

He sighed again and stuffed his hands into the pockets of his bomber jacket. He had to get back to Kirstie, and probably grovel a bit.

And decide on how best to make Rose regret being alive.

He took a long deep breath, pushed the electricity down deep inside, and made his way back into the club.

Comment

Violet Lear

Violet smiled and waved at Jakob. It felt bad but Eve had to know what was going on. Still, Jakob was going to have to be the one to make a move. Violet turned away and kept dancing.

Comment

LUX (Lex; NPCs: Beatrice, Kirstie)
                            Heading back inside, Lex found Kirstie, sitting at a table, looking miserable. Beatrice was sitting with her, looking extremely awkward. It was apparent she wanted to comfort Kirstie, but didn't quite know how.

Before he could reach them, he heard Mike shout: "Don't talk to Rose like that!"

Mike was standing between Rose and some boy. A moment later, Mike swung for the boy, punching him in the face.

LUX (Violet; NPCs: Mattias)
                            As Eve turned away from Jakob and Eve, she spotted something: Wolf, chatting up an attractive young woman. Before she could react, she heard Mike shout. "Don't talk to Rose like that!"

Turning, Violet and Mat saw Mike planting himself between Rose and Jakob. Eve was nowhere to be seen. Mike said something--something drowned out by the music. Whatever he said, it triggered something in Mike. The freshman took a swing at Jakob, and landed a punch to the Austrian boy's face.

LUX (Eve, Jakob, Mike, Rose)
                            "Oh. My. God." Eve and Jakob whipped around to see Rose stifling back the urge to laugh at them. "Could you be any more pathetic?" she asked. She shook her head at Eve. "Honey, do yourself a favor, and find someone who's not eye-%&$#ing your best friend. Maybe the ruh-ruh-retard with the st-stu-studder?"

As Eve fled for the safety of the girl's room, Jakob balled his hands into fists. "Don't talk about Mat like that, you stuck up bitch," he snapped.

"Don't talk to Rose like that!" Mike moved, planting himself between Rose and Jakob.

"I just call them like I see them."

Originally posted by Michuru81
                            Armada Status

Comment

Alex "Current" Murphy

Lex paused to consider the fight for a second.

Mike was one of his friends, and normally that would mean Lex would have his back. But after Mike had left Doug swinging? Not to mention it sounded like Rose had it coming again.

The bouncers would toss everybody involved out on the ass, and he'd already left Kirstie in the lurch.

#*$@ that, Mike made his own bed. He wasn't getting tossed over Rose and ruining the entire night.

He walked over to Kirstie's table, "Hey there, pretty lady."

He gave her a tired smile, "I'm sorry, I had to go make sure he wasn't going to do something stupid."

Like commit suicide. Of course Lex couldn't say that with Beatrice standing there. Doug was having a hard enough time without Lex adding rumours to the mix.

He gathered her hand in his, squeezed it, "Can I beg for your forgiveness?"

Comment

Violet Lear

Thoughts of why Wolf was around quickly got pushed aside. Violet couldn't believe it. It was just like the last time they'd been out. Mike was picking
                                a fight. Mike wasn't the type to start fights. Rose had to be doing something to him. "Stay out of this Mat." She stormed over toward the fight and pushed in between Mike and Jakob. She yelled at both of them but kept half an eye on Rose. "What are you doing you twits? Stop it!" She followed any move they made. If they were going to fight, it would have to be through her.

Comment

Working...
                                X