Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New Vindicators Academy of Europe #25: Jeopardy!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: New Vindicators Academy of Europe #22: You Bet Your Life

Greystone:
    [Jack Rexroth]
    HP: 2

Much as Dennis for once did not want to criticize someone, especially an actual friend, he knew Jack was right. The whole thing had been proceeding on their terms until Jack had burned the pooch dramatically. "We do have Haboob and Morgana at least - so we're going to get everything out of them."
    Jack's pace quickened after hearing Dennis' news.

"It might be a while before Haboob can tell us anything." Violet sighed. "He got cheeky with Otso. Damn well deserved what he got though."
    "I'm willing to bet he deserves a lot more, I'll make sure to have a long talk with him."

Comment

Soon enough, Xun and Martin had Mahdy's phone number. A quick call to Armin yielded a stern talking to: Armin droned on about his inability to help them on matters unrelated to his assignments. Still, he reluctantly agreed to helped to track Mahdy's cell phone... to the campus.

With the realization that Mahdy had left his phone behind, the pair were left with just two options: get Mahdy's theoretical 'business' number from one of his clients, or wait to ambush him in his room. Not knowing what to look for in a Boost user, Martin was forced to disguise himself as Mahdy's sheets.

Xun returned to his room, while Martin snuck into Mahdy's. Yuusuke was already asleep on the top bunk, and Martin performed his best impersonation of bedding. A little over an hour and a half yielded the results he wanted: a portal opened and a cacophony of scents fluttered through. Closing it, Mahdy opened another one--a portal to a room filled with familiar scents...

It was Lex's room.

Mahdy pulled his mobile phone from there and pressed the button to stop recording. Holding one phone, he slipped another into another portal. Plugging in ear buds, he started to listen as he stripped--kicking off his shoes and tugging off his socks before fumbling with his belt. He swiped across it, looking for any thing other than silence. Rolling his eyes, he peeled his shirt off and dropped back into bed.

Martin was instantly conscious of the scents coming off of him; the aroma of the club has permeated every fiber of Mahdy's being, leaving its stench hanging off of him. The malleable man pushed past it and administered a chemical compound through the skin, causing Mahdy to drift off to dream.

Once he it was done, Xun came to help him retrieve Mahdy. They took him away and moved to bind him to a chair--a chair they secured to the floor, in an effort to prevent him from being able to create a portal under the chair and falling to freedom.

When they were confident that he could not get away, Xun woke him.

"Hhh... wha...?"

"Where is Hanako, Mahdy?"

Mahdy was slowly coming around. He came around faster the moment he realized he was restrained. Instinct kicked in and a silvery disc appeared under his chair. Secured in place, it couldn't go through the portal. "Make this easy on yourself," Xun said, standing on the supports of the chair; if Mahdy could find a way to escape, he'd have to take Xun with him. "I'm not going to hurt you. Not so long as you tell me-"

"I don't know what you're tal-"

"I know you were there!" Xun snarled. "I was there, too! I met with the Yakuza, Mahdy! You tried to be so careful, but you slipped up. I saw you. When the alarm went off, I went for her! I saw one of your portals, just as it was closing!" That part was a lie, of course; true to his word, Xun was keeping Lex and Martin out of this. "I know you took her! Tell me where she is!"

"Please, man... I don't k-"

"DON'T LIE TO ME, MAHDY!" Xun's eyes exploded with flames as he conjured his soul weapon. His arm swung around and the crook of his blade's hook was mere inches from Mahdy's throat. "They won't know you had anything to do with it. Just tell me. I'll go--I'll free her. We'll leave Tokyo--head for China..."

Mahdy was quiet for a moment, considering what options he still had. "They have a property management company in Bunkyou," Mahdy offered reluctantly. "They had me move five girls there, until they decide where to send them."

"If you're lying to me, Mahdy-"

"I'm not! I'm telling you the truth! Just... just let me go..."

The hook sword vanished as the flames in Xun's eyes were extinguished. "I can't have you warning them."

"I get it. I won't talk."

"I know you won't," Xun said. "I'm going to sedate you."

Putting his hand behind Mahdy's head, Martin could affect the Indian teen without raising suspicions. Another contact with the boy's flesh and he was out once more.

Leaving Mahdy there, Xun and Martin left for the Nishitama District. There, they found the business Mahdy had mentioned. Martin scouted the building and found Hanako. The teens worked quick to put their plan into motion: Martin, disguised as Hanako, fled from the room and into the streets where he staged her self-immolation. Xun and Hanako watched from a safe distance as emergency services responded to the fire.

Within an hour, the couple was at Nogawa Park with Lex and Martin. "Thank you for helping us," Xun told the two. "Everything you both have done, I cannot begin to repay." He looked suddenly sullen. "I apologize for how hostile I treated you. I was rash and jumped too quickly to conclusions. Please forgive me."

He explained that he was leaving the school behind. Haneda Airport, he believed, might be a place the yakuza were watching. "We'll head north, I think," Xun said, "and make our way to the mainland from there. I don't know what use I can be from there, but if ever there is a chance that I can repay the kindness you've shown us, please do not hesitate to call upon me."

And with that, Xun and Hanako left Tokyo.
      Armada Status

Comment

• Re: New Vindicators Academy of Europe #23: I’ve Got a Secret

NEW VINDICATORS ACADEMY OF EUROPE #23: I’ve Got a Secret

Wednesday, May 27, 2009

LONDON, HEATHROW AIRPORT (Jack, Lex, and Violet; NPCs: Carla, Kirstie)
        It had been eleven days since Carla called him, ten days since she’d given him her husband’s journal, and nine days since Anne informed him that it was not written in any known language; eight days had passed since Finn had explained that his powers didn’t work on written languages, and one week had gone by since he had theorized that this may have just been a means for Kirstie’s father to torment him from MI18’s clandestine prison.

None of that mattered, at the moment, though: with less than a week left in the semester, Kirstie had invited him back to London for the weekend. “Violet’s mum may have a solution to my problem,” she had explained. “I’m going with Violet to meet her. I’d really like it if you could come to.”

It was hard to say no to her. That was why he’d run halfway around the world, to join her mother in welcoming the girls at the airport.

Sure enough, the girls came out… followed by Jack…

LONDON, HEATHROW AIRPORT (Jack, Lex, and Violet; NPCs: Carla, Kirstie)
        "He wants my uncle," Randy said. "I don't much know where he is." He looked intently at Jack. "I doubt even that magus who came to arrest you would know, and he's supposed to be British intelligence.”

Nearly two weeks after Randy left with his father, the Irish teen’s words were still eating at Jack. How had he known about Agent Hall? Only a select few of the students even knew about MI18’s existence, let alone that one of them was a magus. How had Randy known? Why even mention it? What had he been trying to tell Jack?

The only hope Jack had was to ask Agent Hall, but he didn’t have the means to contact the man. Still, Violet and Kirstie were taking a weekend trip to London, and while Jack may not have known how to contact the abjurer, he knew where he worked… With the timing so right, Jack had managed to tag along on the girls’ homecoming trip.

VIENNA, NVAE & TOKYO, NVAA
        Originally posted by Michuru81
        It’s Friday evening at the school. What are Dennis, Harry, and Otso up to? If you can think of a reason to have joined Jack in his trip to London, you are welcome to plant your way into the above scene. Otherwise, the plot will come to you.

Similarly, Martin… it would be Saturday morning in Tokyo. I wasn’t sure if you’d find a reason to tag along with Lex to London, or if you’d have him drop you off in Vienna en route, or if you’d be in Tokyo. Let me know what country Martin finds himself in, and I’ll work around the rest.
        Last edited by Michuru81; 07-18-2016, 10:57 AM.
        Armada Status

Comment

• Re: New Vindicators Academy of Europe #23: I’ve Got a Secret

Thursday, September 18, 1777 - Oubliette-62
          General Burgoyne watched as the crackling ball of energy collided with his Whisperer. Peter Thatcher’s chest exploded; his blood shattered out of the wound as his body toppled backwards. The Patriots’ mages had cut his own down before the spell could be cast: Howe wouldn’t learn what they had learned here. He wouldn’t learn that accursed Pollack had summoned a demon straight from the gates of hell here, to New York.

Astaroth pointed and a jet of crimson flame sprang from his finger, pierced the body of one of his artillery officers, went clear through him, and clipped the stomach of a Hessian; that beam—redder than Gentleman Johnny’s own coat—continued to stretch forward, slaying anyone is impaled.

Digging his heels into his horse, he galloped away from the monster. The only hope they had now was to get word to Howe—to have him teleport reinforcements here, to Saratoga.

He abandoned such a purpose, however, the moment the heavens belched out that strange ship. It sat suspended in the sky above him, giving off a hum that, mercifully, left him deaf to the agonizing cries of his men dying.

Unbeknownst to the British commander, the alien ship was manned by beings possessing powers almost beyond his reckoning. Well above Bemis Heights, the crew of the Armada listened as the ship pronounced the time and location. The eighteenth century had little to offer them by way of supplies: their technology was far more advanced and their mercantile wasn’t anything to be desired. Instead, Admiral Chen-Lei decided, the harvesting group would be deployed. They would siphon this planet’s stoiechion and shift out of yet another realm.

They had been at it for months now, and in that time, they’d seen hundreds of different dimensions. Sometimes it was a familiar dimension—maybe a year or two behind a time any of the Armada considered home. Twice, they had found themselves in the far future; this was the fourth time they had arrived at a point before the twentieth century.

They had even managed to recruit a few new members. In one dimension they met Sister Clarissa, a Neo-Sapien who practiced the dark arts. She was an agent of the coven—a group of super-powered magi who followed the White Witch, a woman whose enemies had exiled her to another dimension. In the hopes of being reunited with her master, Clarissa had joined the Armada.

Nate Miller and Penny Kubichek were another matter. They hailed from a world where Neo-Sapiens had almost been hunted to extinction. They all banded together in a clandestine city known as St. Deimos. The entire city had attacked the Elpis when it appeared. Most of them had been dealt with, but Nate had pleaded for his life—his, his girlfriend’s, and their newborn son. The admiral must have taken pity on him: in exchange for Nate’s service on the frontlines, his small family was allowed to stay.

The electric speedster’s presence evoked something in Jack: it was more than his abilities—more than the uncanny resemblance he bore to Lex Murphy: Nate’s pants were held up by a belt adorning a worn out Superman symbol. Jack had overheard him tell Razorback that it had belonged to his grandfather—his mother’s father.

Despite the newcomers, the Armada had also lost crewmen. On one world, Zehirli returned with broken ribs and Cleave’s corpses. They had been done in by one of that dimension’s heroes; along with that universe’s Paragon, he made his way to the Elpis, only to be felled by Creeper: the Welshman’s legion of bugs crawled into the youth’s mouth and suffocated him.

Today, they were more fortunate. Today, the crew returned with few casualties and the command was given for the Elpis to shift. Once more they were in the space between dimensions, where they could rest and recuperate between raids.
          Armada Status

Comment

Imago
            HP: 3

Dennis was in the lounge, looking up at the ceiling. He'd already had a sit down with Tatjana and Dag - not all that different from the Dag he'd previously known (but then he'd only known Dag-519 for a handful of days, so there) about the putting on of Trial by Jury with the aid of his illusions for setting and costuming. It had seemed promising.

But then he'd tried his best also to see about getting stuff out of Fata Morgana and Haboob. Dennis still felt frustrated about the whole failure. What he had pulled together from Jack and learning about the Faustian Society hadn't helped his mood. Informative, yes, but Dennis didn't like the picture.

Faust was power-hungry, but it looked like he'd been pretty easily stopped. This Ferchar though...

An Aurelii who also was likely an Aesir, on some hunt to become godlike, and on the other side, Robor, the family-killer who claimed it was for protecting the world from the former. But power corrupts, so Dennis had his doubts on the purity of that in the first place. Family-killer.

Dammit, Alan. Why couldn't I have gotten more from you about magic and your family tree? And the Apples. Was there even a way to kill an Aesir for good? Alan hadn't answered that, neither had his mom, or Dag or Bulwark. Then again, Dennis hadn't asked back then. Dealing with the Kurbash's crew had taken a certain priority, and at some level Dennis probably hadn't wanted to know.

Hindsight, frigging 20/20.

OOC
            Impeach the peach!

Completed Games:
            Crinoverse - Avengers
            Crinoverse - Young Avengers
            Crinoverse - Bay City Sentinels
            Crinoverse - Time After Time
            Crinoverse - San Antonio Avengers
            Crinoverse - Honnounji Academy
            Extreme Unction

Comment

• Re: New Vindicators Academy of Europe #23: I've Got a Secret

The Blue Knight

Gwyn stretched, exaggeratedly pressing on his back muscles with one hand as he stood next to ddraig. He'd still never gotten used to flying in a plane-though his mother had always insisted he dress up. Something about university life made her old-fashioned So he was now wearing a powder-blue button-up, brown pants and a red jacket from Westwood that had been a gift from Robert-it was by far the most expensive thing he owned. Rose had teasingly told him the outfit "didn't go together" but he liked it.

As usual, he had his phone out with his other hand, texting his ma to let her know he was back in the Isles. He'd come along for that most mundane of reasons-his friend was going and it was an excuse to get back and see his ma.
              [I]Any sound can shake the air. My voice shakes the heart![/I]

Comment

Violet Lear
                HP: 1

"Lex! Mrs Arnett! It's lovely to see you."
                Violet smiled widely and approached with open arms. It was nice to be back in the Isles and she was feeling good again.

Comment

Alex "Current" Murphy
                  HP: 1 CND: Exhausted

Lex stood there awkwardly next to Carla.
                  They'd said their hellos, which involved a hug that made Lex just a little uncomfortable. He wasn't big on hugging people to being with, add in that this was Kirstie's georgous mom? He just wanted to hide.

A brief chat had faded away as the next group of people started making their way out of the inner portions of the airport. He stuffed his hands into the pouch on his black hoodie, emblazoned with the word "SUITCASE" down the right arm. He missed his jacket, but Kirstie still had that, and the hoodie was somewhat functional. He honestly had no idea why the Japanese decided a black hoodie needed the word Suitcase on it, but considering the airport it seemed strangely appropriate.

"I've got a secret, I've been hiding, under my skin," Lex hummed to himself as he waited, "My heart is human, my blood is boiling, my brain I.B.M."

"So if you see me acting strangely, don't be surprised, I'm just a man who needed someone," Lex perked up and smiled as Kirstie appeared.

And then he saw Jack.

"And somewhere to hide," he finished flatly under his breath.

He smiled and... hovered around Kirstie, unsure how to greet here, even after all this time. He started for a hug, hesitated, his arms kind of going back and forth for a few seconds before he gave her a sheepish smile, "Hey there, pretty lady. Miss me?"

Violet's open arms made him hesitate, he wasn't sure if she was going for a hug, or just making a broad gesture. He shifted slightly so that Carla was first in line for whichever one it happened to be. And to avoid looking too awkward he turned to greet the next member of their troupe.

He blinked when he realized, again, that it was Jack.

Okay, he thought to himself, don't ask what he's doing here. Just try to say something nice. Something that neither of you is going to get in a fight about.

"So..." the pause just went on for awhile until he finally asked, "How's Ellen?"

Yes, he mentally rolled his eyes at himself, That was much better than 'hi'.

Comment

Martin

It had been a rough couple of weeks. Lex was being terse. Even as Martin investigated Lex's room so to see if Mahdy had hidden anything else in there (like the cache of Boost), absent was the free-flowing banter the two had previously enjoyed. Lex was just finding more and more reasons to hang with Gaspar (who'd been told in full what went down with Xun and asked to let the man just live in peace). So when Lex said (to all former NVAE students) he was going to London, Martin didn't feel comfortable asking to either go along or be dropped in Vienna. *

He awoke early on his mat in the Tokyo school boy's dormitory. He wondered idly if this was the day Administration was going to contact him with how to proceed on the drug-dealing situation. He agreed that it was smart to let the excitement die down and for Mahdy to get back to routine but the prospect of a dealer on campus still loomed like a shadowy pall.

Martin shook his head to clear it of sleep and ordered his thoughts for the day.

He needed to pick up the lab rats from Nicholas Flamel after assuring him again that they would not be harmed by eith his or Simon Golubey's powers. Martin was only going to administer a sedative gas so Simon can practice extracting his mind from there's rapidly.

He had arranged a call for later with Narenda Kosaraju, talking with Manticore to discuss his transformative abilities, maybe it would give the Indian teen insight into transforming from his own bestial state. He'd asked Otso if he'd be on the call as well but hadn't heard back. He'd also invited the NVAA student Sedat Baykara. He suspected that he and Manticore shared a bloodline and thought the two of them should meet.

He'd have buckets of water ready for Wong Lai's power test though Martin, personally dreaded it. He could barely keep up with the involuntary flood of his tear ducts and wondered if removal of his lachrymal glands would prevent the effect so that he can concentrate on his hypothesis. He wondered what sort of chemical process of Wong's skin changed dihydrogen-oxide to syn-propanethial-S-oxide. He'll get samples before the wetting, and after the wetting. Maybe some sort of skin cream could neutralize the effect.

He still had to give more thought to Momoko's situation but there was nothing tangible he could assist with. He thought the best course of action was to change her opinion of her powers, pointing out what a boon she'd be as a marriage counselor or as part of a religious institution. He'd caught himself before suggesting a spy agency. In fact he'd had a nightmare about a ruthless dictator keeping Momoko in an induced coma and making his followers promise absolute loyalty while touching her still form. He shuddered at the memory.

And after all of that, later tonight, he'd do some more practice with Peter. They were both amazed when one of Martin's ideas worked - by repelling the ground under his feet, Peter was capable of decent-ranged leaps. They had to work on accuracy now - Martin thought that by varying the force vector, Peter could direct his momentum better.

He'd made plans to call Tatjana late tonight (her early evening time).

Whew, full day ahead.

* All of this discussed/cleared with Arkrite.

Comment

• Re: New Vindicators Academy of Europe #18: Decompress

Ursa
                      Cnd: Not Fine

Otso sat in the school library, the tall stacks towering over him threatening to literally bury him in his work. He felt a pang of guilt at having declined Beatrice's invitation to go out. He'd told her he had schoolwork to catch up on. In truth, the books strewn around him recounted myths and legends from around the globe. Gods, immortals and magic. It had originally been a hobby, a curiosity, but with the revelations about the world he'd learned, Otso was now studying these subjects more fervently than ever. Lives could depend on it again, the next book could hold the crucial information. He wouldn't be caught unawares again.

He'd listened to Martin's message but opted to ignore it. Not out of any ill feelings toward the exiled Frenchman but simply because he didn't know how he could help. His transformations came easily to him, the first one that saved his life had been practically unconscious. But more than that, he feared his own temper and whether it was linked to the animal instincts of his shfited state. This wasn't the first time he'd followed this line of thinking, the encounter with Haboob had only reinforced it.
                      Otso Karell, codenamed Ursa, on New Vindicators Academy of Europe.

Comment

Greystone:
                        [Jack Rexroth]

"He wants my uncle," Randy said. "I don't much know where he is." He looked intently at Jack. "I doubt even that magus who came to arrest you would know, and he's supposed to be British intelligence.”

Nearly two weeks after Randy left with his father, the Irish teen’s words were still eating at Jack. How had he known about Agent Hall? Only a select few of the students even knew about MI18’s existence, let alone that one of them was a magus. How had Randy known? Why even mention it? What had he been trying to tell Jack?

The only hope Jack had was to ask Agent Hall, but he didn’t have the means to contact the man. Still, Violet and Kirstie were taking a weekend trip to London, and while Jack may not have known how to contact the abjurer, he knew where he worked… With the timing so right, Jack had managed to tag along on the girls’ homecoming trip.
                        Ellen hadn't been too happy about Jack's going to London without her, she'd always had the idea that she'd be with him the first time he went to her homeland. Once Jack had explained why he was going she made less of a fuss about it, especially when he traded phones with her; that way if Randy somehow managed to contact him there was someone he trusted to answer and she could contact him to let him know about it.

That'd had been the first half of his preparation, the second was a long phone call to Martin. The French teen had actually been to MI-18's headquarters in the past couple of months, a few times he learned, thus turning his exiled classmate a living atlas for Jack to use. After giving a description of the building and its surrounding area Martin said something about having a contact in MI-18, not Hall, but one of the other agents, and he was sure that the man could pass on the fact that Jack was wanting to have a talk with Hall.

It made Jack feel a little better about his plan overall, instead of being totally blind as to how to contact the mage agent.

So when Jack and the girls got off the plane and saw Alex and Kirstie's mom waiting he held back, letting the two locals make the first greetings. He didn't know the older woman and he wasn't sure what to say to the other American that wouldn't result in the pair getting into a fight. Judging by his reaction to Jack's presence it looked like Kirstie hadn't told him that Jack was coming along, but thankfully Alex seemed to be thinking the same thing as Jack had been and he struggled with a greeting.

"So..." the pause just went on for awhile until he finally asked, "How's Ellen?"
                        There was a pause on Jack's part, more because he was trying to choose a response before finally settling on a simple one. "Alright. How's the Asian school?"

Comment

ARMADA
                          Vlad's mother approached the Rexroth men. "Tabby needs to talk to you," she said, keeping her voice low.

NVAE, COMMON ROOM (Dennis; NPCs: Armand, Dag, Gus, Juozas, Larrikin, Lena, Matt S., Kelly, Rose, Venefica)
                          With less than a week left in the semester, it was crunch time: Dag would soon be leaving the school; he'd been accepted to the University of Gothenburg where he was going to study psychology. Of the four students who would be graduating next week, he was the only one Dennis knew to be continuing his education. He'd heard Venefica promise to find work in the city, so she could stay close to her sophomore boyfriend, Armand; Juozas had been heard vowing to remain in the city and continue to work with the Volunteers; no one knew what Matt Meyer's plans were, and no one cared.

Rose on a couch, complaining to Kelly and Lena about how her best-friend Violet had gone to London without her; Larrikin was trying to look like he wasn't watching Rose; Armand and Venefica sat under a window, making out; Gus and Juozas were listening to Dag talk about university... It was a rare, peaceful moment at the New Vindicators Academy of Europe. Dennis knew it couldn't possibly last.

Right on cue, an ear-splitting scream tore through the room. The lights went out as the windows shattered. Nothing glass survived the sonic barrage that no doubt emanated from one of the Nelson girls.

Originally posted by Michuru81
                          Dazzle 8 (Auditory Explosion). Make some saves, EO.
                          NVAE, LIBRARY (Otso)
                          Letting loose a yawn, Otso stretched. Looking up from his work made him take notice of something: through the window, he could see a red glint in the sky. Something was coming at the school, and coming in fast.

HEATHROW AIRPORT (Harry, Jack, Lex, Violet; NPCs: Carla, Kirstie)
                          At the sight of them, Kirstie's mother started to run towards them, only to stop herself. She wanted so much to run up to her daughter--to throw her arms around her only child and hug her. She couldn't, though--not without Kirstie's abilities causing a scene here in the airport. Instead, she calmly waited with Lex. "Welcome home, dear," she tearfully said once the New Vindicators had drawn near. "Everyone, welcome. It's nice to see you again, Harry. And you must be Jack!" The chesty blonde smiled warmly at the teen heroes in turn. "Violet, dear, your mother rang me, asked if I'd bring you 'round with me."

NVAA, DORMS (Martin; NPCs: Mira)
                          When Martin contacted Armin, it had gone directly to voicemail. It was about three hours later that Armin called him back. He listened to Martin's explanation. "I can call the office up--ask to be put in touch with Agent Hall," Armin said, "maybe see about having him contact Jack. Otherwise, I can't be much help. I've been, uh... reassigned..."

A knock at his door brought him around. There was no mistaking the scent: it was Mira.
                          Armada Status

Comment

Imago
                            HP: 3

As the piercing shriek began to make it through the air, Dennis immediately clapped his hands over his ears as he rolled up. Unfortunately, the nature of the scream meant he had to wait for all of it to pass before he could ask what it was about. Very, very problematic. They needed to work on that.

OOC
                            Reflex Save: 1D20+6 = [15]+6 = 21
                            Impeach the peach!

Completed Games:
                            Crinoverse - Avengers
                            Crinoverse - Young Avengers
                            Crinoverse - Bay City Sentinels
                            Crinoverse - Time After Time
                            Crinoverse - San Antonio Avengers
                            Crinoverse - Honnounji Academy
                            Extreme Unction

Comment

• Re: New Vindicators Academy of Europe #18: Decompress

Ursa
                              Cnd: Not Fine

Otso frowned as he stood up and hurried to make his way to the window to see what the light was. Wether for good or for ill, he couldn't think of any power signatures it matched.
                              Otso Karell, codenamed Ursa, on New Vindicators Academy of Europe.

Comment

Violet Lear

Violet sighed to herself. Her first time back in months and Mum couldn't even out to meet her. "Thanks Mrs Arnett. Mum gets so busy, even on weekends. It's nice to have a friend meeting us rather than a cab. Have you enough room for all of us?"

Comment

Working...
                                X