Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New Vindicators Academy of Europe #25: Jeopardy!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: New Vindicators Academy of Europe #22: You Bet Your Life

Violet Lear
    HP: 1

"What? Where did he go? Did he say anything?"
    Violet pulled out her phone and checked to see if there was anything reported in Vienna that might be what Harry was responding to.

Comment

Mart notes that both Presto and Savateuse joined the scavenger squad. "Jack, zis could be where zey escape."

Comment

Martin

Martin's ear twitched in response to Lex's location of Xun though the frequent rumbles of thunder accompanying all these flashes of lightning were annoying.

Martin continued with his elongated pulling of the fire alarm.

Comment

Ganze

Jeannette frowned. The '2 combat teams and 2 support teams' became three combat teams and a logistics team.

"Ze Harvester guards vill be most in need of my abilities." Ganze says. "Perhaps I can help it be... less suicidal."

Comment

Greystone:
            [Jack Rexroth]

"My name is Morgana. You're Matthew Meyers, yes? Did you come alone?"
            "Yeah, to both questions. So now that I'm here how about your buddy lets the little girl go?"

Comment

Greystone:
              [Jack Rexroth]

Jack couldn't help but be impressed by how Chen Lei was keeping things organized in the face of all the massive changes happening to them, he was definitely someone to keep an eye on.

"Perhaps we should spread out," suggested Erudite. She pointed to each corner of the bay, designating one for each group. She then left to join Akkotokamui in logistics.

Knowing he had no place with them, but wanting to remain on the ship with her, Therianthrope joined the team guarding the Elpis, followed by Confectionery.
              Jack nodded. "Good idea. Be careful, we'll catch up once things have settled down."

Mart notes that both Presto and Savateuse joined the scavenger squad. "Jack, zis could be where zey escape."
              I was thinking the same thing Mart. The American mentally replied to his passenger as he moved towards where the scavenging crew was gathering.

Comment

Anansi
                Condition: Fine

[ELPIS - Pre Seminar]

"Yeah, I gotta say I agree. I was expecting something a litte... more." Carol stepped closer to the screen as she talked, pulling Locus along with her. She poked anything she could find in her tried-and-true method of investigation.

She spun around, leaning her back on the screen. "Then again, at least we found someplace more private." She spoke in a singsong voice, tilting her head to the side.

[ELPIS - During Seminar]

Carol looked to Locus. "What do you think, Mining Crew or Scavenger Crew?"
                Last edited by McGuffin; 10th April 2016, 12:46 AM.
                Otso Karell, codenamed Ursa, on New Vindicators Academy of Europe.

Comment

• Re: New Vindicators Academy of Europe #18: Decompress

Ursa
                  Cnd: Fine

Otso watched the situation intently, largely missing the conversation between Ellen and Dennis.

Comment

Locus
                    VP: 1

[ELPIS - Pre Seminar]

Locus grinned roguishly at her. "Are you suggesting what I think you are?"

[ELPIS - During Seminar]

"Well, they're doing the mining crew in pairs..." Locus gave her a wink, "but then again, my abilities are very useful for scavenging. Decisions, decisions..."

OOC
                    Impeach the peach!

Completed Games:
                    Crinoverse - Avengers
                    Crinoverse - Young Avengers
                    Crinoverse - Bay City Sentinels
                    Crinoverse - Time After Time
                    Crinoverse - San Antonio Avengers
                    Crinoverse - Honnounji Academy
                    Extreme Unction

Comment

Anansi

[ELPIS - Pre Seminar]

Carol leaned in closer to Locus and lifted up the bottom of her mask to reveal a roguish grin of her own. "I thought you'd never ask."

[ELPIS - During Seminar]

"That does sound tempting..." Carol nudged Locus teasingly. "Although we'll cover more ground split up into smaller groups than the whole Scavenging Crew all moving as one, right? It's only good military practice."

Comment

Ganze

"Just out of curiosity, what are the scavenging teams after?" Jeannette asks.

Comment

Anansi

[ELPIS - During Seminar]

Carol looked over to Ganze. "Like the Admiral said, the miners get the fuel for the ship while the scavengers get whatever we want that the ship can't easily provide." There was audible excitement in her voice as she spoke. "In other words, loot. Plunder. Booty."

Comment

ELPIS
                            Carol looked to Locus. "What do you think, Mining Crew or Scavenger Crew?"

"Well, they're doing the mining crew in pairs..." Locus gave her a wink, "but then again, my abilities are very useful for scavenging. Decisions, decisions..."

"That does sound tempting..." Carol nudged Locus teasingly. "Although we'll cover more ground split up into smaller groups than the whole Scavenging Crew all moving as one, right? It's only good military practice."

"Just out of curiosity, what are the scavenging teams after?" asked Jeannette.

Carol looked over to Ganze. "Like the Admiral said, the miners get the fuel for the ship while the scavengers get whatever we want that the ship can't easily provide." There was audible excitement in her voice as she spoke. "In other words, loot. Plunder. Booty."

"Actually," Chen Lei said, "it's a bit more... simple. Argus said the Grey Men can cultivate what we need here on the ship. They have greenhouses designed to grow fruits and vegetables; there's even a place where they're raising chickens to harvest eggs. However, there's no feasible way to raise cows or pigs here. There's no place to raise fish.

"The scavengers will go out--in groups or on their own--to get what the Grey Men cannot give us. Beef. Pork. Cans of tuna fish or crab meat. Beer, toilet paper, soap... I don't know about the rest of you, but I'd kill for a decent cup of coffee. Jeanette's coffee filters were miraculous, but..." He shrugged helplessly. "I imagine most of you feel the same way: we need the real thing."

NVAE, GIRLS' DORMS (Violet; NPCs: Kirstie and Rose)
                            Violet's eyes found the breaking news: bear-man attack at a café near the school.

TOKYO: NIGHTCLUB (Lex and Martin; NPCs: Xun)
                            "Xun, hold up, we can help get her out."

Xun didn't even look Lex's way. "You have a girlfriend, don't you, Murphy? If someone took her--if they forced her to..." His fists were shaking; the black flames burning in his skull blazed more intensely. "I tried to talk to them. They laughed in my face.

"Tell me you'd be doing anything different."

There was a commotion from the street. Xun rose up and peered over the edge, watching the club patrons stream from its doors. "Let me guess: the Spaniard?"

VIENNA: SCHÖNBRUNN ZOO (Jack; NPCs: Mystery Woman)
                            "My name is Morgana. You're Matthew Meyers, yes? Did you come alone?"

"Yeah, to both questions. So now that I'm here how about your buddy lets the little girl go?"

"Not just yet," she said. She gestured towards a door down the path. "You're going to come with me. I'll have to restrain you. Once I deliver you to my employer, he'll give the word to have the girl released."

VIENNA: SCHÖNBRUNN ZOO (Dennis, Harry, Otso; NPCs: Berger, Ellen)
                            Dennis' smile disappeared, cut knife-clean. "That woman is definitely not something described as good looking."

Otso watched the situation intently, largely missing the conversation between Ellen and Dennis.

"What are you talking about?" Ellen asked. "She's gorgeous! Blonde hair, perfect skin, big boobs..."
                            Armada Status

Comment

Anansi

[ELPIS - During Seminar]

"I'd consider luxuries like that valuables. I mean after surviving on a world with no civilization other than what we built? Actual coffee sounds damn good." Carol smirked goodnaturedly at Chen Lei. "I was more referring to goods and the taking there of, Old Man."
                              Last edited by McGuffin; 12th April 2016, 10:53 AM.

Comment

Violet Lear

"Look!"
                                Violet held up her phone for Kirstie and Rose to see. "That's gotta be Otso, right? We should tell Newton or Fischer. If this gets out the wrong way, Otso could get sent off to Japan too."
                                She spotted her uniform hanging in the closet. "Actually, you two tell Newton. I can get there quickly in case they need more help."

Violet quickly stripped and pulled on her uniform.
                                "I'll call you as soon as I know something." Then she took off. Iced up, she could get to that cafe in about ten minutes if she wasn't held up at the gates. And she knew at least two ways to make sure that didn't happen.

Comment

Working...
                                X