Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[3e IC] Pirates of the Terminus: Meetup

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Re: [3e IC] Pirates of the Terminus: Meetup

    The Commander
    HP: 4 | LP:0
    Status: Normal




    His grin grows wider. "Let them witness our strength firsthand."
    I'm obviously a doctor of literature.

    Comment


    • Re: [3e IC] Pirates of the Terminus: Meetup

      Treylin

      "I should like to see these so-called quarters you have prepared for us."

      Treylin could care less about the quarters, but the more of the ship he is escorted through, the more of a mental map he can make. Also, running his sensors, he might get some ideas about where to search later on.
      [HR][/HR][URL="http://roninarmy.com/threads/60-Kenseido-s-Menagerie"]Kenseido's Menagerie of Characters[/URL]

      Comment


      • Re: [3e IC] Pirates of the Terminus: Meetup

        Kieryn Onyxis
        2->3 :HP ο COND: Healthy
        Death :Blessing ο Stance: None
        Electric :Weapon ο Armor: Heat

        Kieryn nods confidently to the idea of a contest of strength and prowess in combat, sizing the two officers of Dreg's forces up. While she couldn't get a good read on them due to their more congenial behavior in greeting the group and talk of fighting to bring peace and unity to the Terminus, Kieryn figured they must be among Dreg's strongest at least, bringing the smile at the prospect of a possible challenge. She remains in her silent enforcer roll while silently going over strategy.

        Insight for Assessment: 1d20+10 15

        Drax: Deception vs Assessment`: 1d20+10 17
        Medina: Deception vs Assessment`: 1d20+6 24

        The dice aren't liking me too much, but I won't reroll. I figure Kieryn's distracted being influenced mentally and so a bit off her game mentally speaking. We'll see how that translates to combat later.
        Last edited by EpicEclipse; 03-15-2019, 09:09 AM.

        Comment


        • Re: [3e IC] Pirates of the Terminus: Meetup

          Confident the group before them ha no more questions, Medina and Trax nod farewell and head out, but not before pressing one of the black pads at the table. There is no obvious sign of what it does, but soon after they leave the same four guards who escorted the group before arrive. "I hear there is a fight tonight of all things. This will be a treat. Normally, the battles happen when more are here, but you must be honored guests to enter the battle ring early against Medina and Trax no less.", says one of the guards. His voice is still accommodating and could easily be mistaken for a butler if not for the armor and weapon. "If you will follow us, we will lead you to your quarters for the duration of the meeting. Annihilist Dreg has spared no expense for his honored guests.", keeps chatting the guard as they walk. The path is more of the same, military ship style doors with black pads and no obvious indicators of what is inside. It is clear now they control the doors and various other ship functions though.

          Finally making it to the quarters area, unlike the rest of the ship, there is what looks like pillows, a fully stocked bar, large food sythesizer plus already prepared food from every region of the Terminus, and golden laced chairs. "This is the central refreshment area. If there is anything here you don't see, let us know and we will try to get it for you.", says the guard. In addition to the opulence though is more of the half spheres scattered around the area just like in the hallways making it obvious they are being watched by someone. Still, guard wasn't lying about how luxurious the place was. It is hammered home even more when the crew is shown to another circular room that has a large circular sitting area with more cushions. Along the wall is ten doors marked with numbers on top of them. "We weren't sure how many of you there were going to be, so we setup you up in one of the former officer lounge and quarters area. The decoration is courtesy of Annihilist Dreg.", says the guard.

          Inside each of the rooms is a large bed, desk area with a holographic display and black pad, and a food synthesizer. When each of the crew is shown to a room, its style shifts to something more of their liking keeping the same basic items as if the rooms could read the crews minds. "They don't like us telling honored guests, but each room is equipped with a comfort sensor to adapt the room for each occupants likings. The Osirians should be out in the central area soon, so if you wish to talk with them I am sure they would like it as well. Once Trax and Medina are finished, We will come fetch you into the battle area.", says the guard before departing with the others. Now, the crew is seemingly alone for now with the black orbs still scattered about.
          [url=http://roninarmy.com/threads/46-mrdents-menagerie-of-characters]My characters past and present[/url]

          Comment


          • Re: [3e IC] Pirates of the Terminus: Meetup

            The Commander
            HP: 4 | LP:0
            Status: Normal




            Juto snorted aloud, taking a look around the rooms. "Trying a bit too hard to earn our favor, are we? Ha." A grin overtook him as he found himself a spot to sit down. "Damn if it isn't working. We have a fight to win though first, don't we? Who volunteers to test their mettle?" Overlaying his words is a psychic impression from Kali's spell, which gives away his true thoughts. 'All at once, or split up?' There would be no denying the had his own personal opinion on their plan of attack, but hearing out his crew first is what made for a good leader. As always, an angle could be proposed he just didn't consider.
            I'm obviously a doctor of literature.

            Comment


            • Re: [3e IC] Pirates of the Terminus: Meetup

              Treylin

              Treylin nods as he looks at the others.

              Winning could be more disruptive than anything else we planned, but we could find ourselves being challenged by everyone else. Almost winning could be nearly as disruptive without the risk of everyone else wanting to fight us. If we almost win, then everyone else will want to challenge them as well."

              Of course, almost winning would be harder to achieve than actually winning.
              [HR][/HR][URL="http://roninarmy.com/threads/60-Kenseido-s-Menagerie"]Kenseido's Menagerie of Characters[/URL]

              Comment


              • Re: [3e IC] Pirates of the Terminus: Meetup

                Kali Gunstar
                HP: 2 |
                Status: Standard
                Utility Magic: Morph 1 Usable by Others, Selective Area Burst 2 Subtle 1 10 CP.


                "All at once" Kali responds. "And with everything we have. "Win or lose, we can do something with the results. Even spread the rumor that one of them might lose their position if they don't prove their strength enough. Or should."

                Comment


                • Re: [3e IC] Pirates of the Terminus: Meetup

                  The Commander
                  HP: 4 | LP:0
                  Status: Normal




                  Juto snorts. "A full assault, huh? Could be fun to tear them apart." He takes a sip from his drink, while mentally agreeing with their points. His eyes turn to the other two girls to hear their thoughts on the mater, both in character and out.
                  I'm obviously a doctor of literature.

                  Comment

                  Working...
                  X