Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Merge: Tales of London (Recruiting ends September 21st!)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: The Merge: Tales of London (Recruiting ends September 21st!)

I understand, Dodgson. Good luck out there!

Comment

I'm sorry about this but I feel the same way about being lost. We're out of combat again and interrogating someone again? How did this happen? I have no sense of how many enemies there are. There are two cottages and I have no idea which is which and which one we are in. I'm also annoyed about the additional NPC allies. It sometimes seems like we are competing for on screen time with Griffin. Now there's another half a dozen folks in the initiative that potentially removes us from the spotlight.

I'm still sticking it out. But sometimes I feel like Marvel is a sidekick character in Griffin's story.

Comment

I haven't been posting ic as I am not sure if we are in combat and waiting our turn or not at this point. I have a general sense of where we are at, one of the two cottages and going into a key code locked room soon(?) after Griffin got the codes. Beyond that, I have lost track of the NPCs and the number of bad guys.
        [url=http://roninarmy.com/threads/46-mrdents-menagerie-of-characters]My characters past and present[/url]

Comment

Yeah, we're out of initiative. I'm sorry, I really should have said.

Comment

I am just getting a bit too lost too often and Malkor doesn't seem to fit the flavor of the game. In hindsight, I should have gone more combat focused. So, instead of dragging it along I am going to have to bow out.
            [url=http://roninarmy.com/threads/46-mrdents-menagerie-of-characters]My characters past and present[/url]

Comment

Working...
            X