Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Of Gods and Men

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • [3e IC] Of Gods and Men

    Just north of Liberty Park, between the monorail line and the FCU campus, stands the Hunter Museum of Natural History. The museum is a three-story marble and steel building that resembles a Greek temple on the outside, and features displays on archaeology, anthropology, paleontology, and technology. The museum’s collection includes artifacts from ancient civilizations, many of them donated by Daedalus himself. Tonight, March 12th, 2018, the museum is closed to hold a black-tie affair held to commemorate the discovery of what the media has dubbed The Mummy of Pompeii. The media are arrayed outside, barred from entering the event itself, and seem to be consoling themselves, by filming and interviewing the members of high society entering the museum. Some of those entering rebuff the interviews. Among others, you notice Mayor Callie Summers deftly dodge a microphone thrust into her face with a gracious smile and a polite waving off. Others are more enthusiastic about the media presence. Lucius Cabot, known for heading one of the best, if not always the most scrupulous, law firms in Freedom City, Cabot, Cunningham, and Crowley, is there, shamelessly mugging for the camera and spinning a story of a recent ruling where he successfully sued the city for emotional damages for Professor Marko Worth on account of the superheroes hired by the Council to provide security spending more time fighting his bodyguard than defending the poor professor, who was trapped in his car while violent protesters hurled rotten fruit and rocks at his car. The city denies that the heroes acted wrongly, but settled out of court, claiming there were extenuating circumstances that prevented them from mounting a proper defense.

    Once you navigate your way past the press, the first thing you see as you walk in is the massive Tyrannosaurus Rex skeleton in the lobby, with its usual cheery grin supplemented by the latest decoration by the museum staff, a massive green derby with a crepe-paper four-leaf clover in its band. The flow of people entering takes you into the exhibition hall, which is massive, easily 80 feet across. Tapestries and paintings depicting various periods of world history line the walls, and the marble floors softly reflect the lights hanging from the vaulted ceiling overhead. Servers move throughout the hall, serving drinks to the small groups already engaged in their own, private conversations. Along the far wall, standing beside a large form covered by a canvass, are Kishan and Denali, the hosts for the evening.

    Two doors stand closed behind them, leading into deeper parts of the museum not open to the public tonight.




    Medusa

    Due to your... um... size, you made your entrance separately from the rest, through the freight elevator normally used for deliveries. Dr. Gregory Bates, the primary curator of the museum, marches alongside of you, wringing his hands.
    "Thank you for being able to attend. While I know that Pompeii was probably a little, ahem, modern for your time, we are hoping you may be able to provide us with valuable insights on the culture as well as the authenticity of the artifact. We should be able to move your through the side gallery..." He briskly escorts you through some of the wider hallways, necessarily larger to allow the transport of larger exhibits and artifacts not amenable to being broken down.
    "And incidentally, I hope you do not mind if we ask you to unstring your bow, and tie closed your quiver. I recognize that it is an item of great personal comfort to you, but we are trying to keep the gallery weapon-free except for, of course, our security forces, and it would put many minds at ease..."

    OOC: He won't press you on the subject. People in Freedom City quickly become accustomed to the eccentricities of the local superheroes, but if you do, it will take an additional Move Action to string it and release the arrows, in addition to the usual Move action to draw it. But, if it winds up negatively impacting you, you can get a Hero Point for it.




    Kalya

    You were extended an invitation to this event, in part because the museum currently lacks a mage on call for potentially dangerous artifacts. It's well known in the community that Adrian Eldritch ceded the title of Master Mage to Seven, his apprentice. From there, the situation gets hazy... the rumors range from Seven having cracked under the stress of the position and living a non-magical life to having been shunted to the lands of the Norse gods and forbidden to return due to The Pact to having won ownership of Hell itself, and being either unwilling or unable to leave. What has ensued has been a fairly non-violent power struggle as senior wizards and mages fight for superiority and the right to serve as Master Mage pro-tem, assuming such a thing is possible. More worrying to you is that, without a Master Mage, this world may stand defenseless against some very dark forces...

    But all of that is worries for another day. The museum reached out for people willing to provide services in identifying potentially dangerous artifacts, and most of those who were qualified weren't willing to work for the pittance the museum could offer and those willing to work at that level generally were either not capable or not to be trusted. Your Grandma Viola offered your name up, and they've been calling you in from time to time. Your payment largely amounts to free memberships to the local museums, and the chance to see a wide variety of artifacts from many times and cultures. Fortunately, or unfortunately, very few actual magical items appear at the museum — most of it is completely mundane and what remains is generally harmless things, like the fertility idol that was able to cur erectile dysfunction when held or the mirror that has a two second delay in its reflection. Still, it's work, and it's led to the occasional job due to the contacts you've made.

    Tonight is not a work night. Rather, this is yet another non-monetary way that they're trying to bribe you to stay, giving you a chance to hobnob with the upper crust. It means dressing up a bit, and Kreesha is either going to have to go as herself, or as a support animal, but when you arrive at the museum, you see enough purse dogs with a tag on their collar claiming they're "emotional support animals" that you're fairly certain no one will complain.




    Ultra Gal

    In your case, the invitation was sent, not to you, but to your father, Marcus. However, with him out of town on one of his usual expeditions, your grandparents suggested that you go in his stead, as a way of upholding the family legacy. You get the impression that there's a none too subtle hint there about them wanting a night to themselves. If you didn't get it from the initial suggestion, the strains of Barry White starting up as you left the house cemented your impression. Fortunately, the invitation is vaguely enough worded that it covers you without having to fast-talk the guard at the door too much. Once you mention your father's name, he smiles a bit tightly and ushers you in. You get the impression he met your father at least once, and wasn't thrilled with the experience.




    Knocton

    Where does a five foot metal spider sit? Pretty much wherever he wants to. When you put in your request to observe the unveiling of the mummy, it was rubber-stamped. You, of course, dressed for the occasion. Or at least, you were dressed... the administrative assistant to Dr. Bates, Jenny, insisted on it, and currently you have a rather dapper black bowtie affixed between your labium and sternum, and a black top hat is attached — you hope she was joking when she said she used Grant Pharmaceutical superglue — to the top of your right maxilla. The guests largely seem to be giving you a wide berth. You suspect it's more about the "spider" thing than the "alien" thing, although you never know... Adding to the general hum of conversation, if you tune your antenna to the right frequency, you pick up the walkie-talkies of the security guards. They're keeping sharp tonight, making regular check-ins as they patrol the lower and upper galleries. You hear one making a reference to there being too many pigeons in one place, which is somewhat of an odd comment, you think, but no one on the band reacts with anything other than some scattered chuckles and grunts of agreement.




    If anyone needs an idea of the physical layout, a helpful map was provided with the module:
    [url=http://roninarmy.com/threads/996]My Builds[/url]

    [b]Current games:[/b]
    [url=http://www.echoesofthemultiverse.com/viewtopic.php?f=15&t=839]The J.V. Team (GM)[/URL]

  • #2
    Re: Of Gods and Men

    Knocton
    HP: 1
    Status: sociable
    ---

    It would be easier to make like a real spider and hang out somewhere on a wall of the hall, possibly up high away from most of the guests. Pass the evening quietly and uneventfully. But that wouldn't increase Knocton's experience or social skills, and as such he's making his best effort to interact with guests, despite their apparent aversion to him.

    Unfortunately, he's not much for pick-up lines, Platonic or otherwise. "Lovely evening, wouldn't you say?" is about the best he's able to repeatedly muster up as he saddles up beside a random guest, hoping to make her acquaintance.

    ---
    OOC;

    Comment


    • #3
      Re: Of Gods and Men

      At least it is not raining, Medusa thinks in her native tongue. She leaves her small cave along the Wading River and ambles up 22nd Street to the museum. Over time, she has found it easier to obey the traffic laws as she zips along the wide street among the cars. Many on the streets have seen the legendary creature before but it is unusual to see her wearing a yellow floral blouse and dark green skirt. As she arrives at the museum she heads around back as usual. The security guard is expecting her and leads her to the freight elevator. On the main floor, she is greeted by Dr. Bates. They proceed to the main hall as they chat.

      ...

      She nods as she looks down upon the man. Try as she might, she just is not limber enough not float a head or two above the general population. "Ah, Dokh-tor Bates, i-t is no třouble for me to s-tow my bow." she says as she proceeds to do just that. "Pompeii, you say. I-t was jus-t a small village when I once visi-ted i-t. I believe Θa-t was many cen-tuřies befoře Θe eřup-tion."

      They enter the hall from behind the new exhibit and she descends from the dais. It is early and few other guests are in the hall. She takes the opportunity to stretch upward and admire some of the tapestries head on.

      OOC: I probably won't keep doing the accent typing as I'm sure it is just as annoying to read as it is to write. Basically, her hard K sounds are harsher than usual and her Ts have more accent than usual, and thus: dokh-tor. She rolls her Rs: ř. Theta Θ for TH was just for fun. Her vowels are probably also different, long E in place of short I, for example, but I didn't want it to become illegible.

      Comment


      • #4
        Re: Of Gods and Men

        Ultra-gal
        HP: 1
        Status: Impressed
        ~~~

        Fiona had not exactly been excited about going to a Museum Function, while she herself loved the Museum, she had no interest in the dusty old people how treated priceless artifacts like trading cards to show off their wealth. At her Grandparents insistence, she had reluctantly agreed to attend in her father's stead, but that left her with a bit of a conundrum. In her normal, daily life, she looked very punk rock, leather jacket, bandanna covering her head, sunglasses, the whole nine yards. See she chose to wear a "mask" in her daily life so she could live without one as a Hero. After all, all the best heroes didn't wear masks, they showed their faces proudly to the world. Unfortunately, this was not the sort of situation she could get away with wearing such trashy-looking street clothes.

        Thus, against her better judgement, she had arrived at the Museum wearing a respectable little black dress. She had purposely found a dress that would keep most people's eyes off her face and more on her less identifying features. At the same time, she had borrowed a wig of real blonde hair from Wendy. Apparently the wig cost her a month's pay so Fiona was supposed to be extra careful with it.

        Fiona took a deep breath in as she entered the museum. In the back of her mind, she kept remaindering herself, the wig, the makeup, the dress, they were a battle outfit, and this was a battle field. She just had to keep calm and carry on. She smiled and greeted anyone who looked her way, but she didn't stop moving. She didn't want to get pinned down and asked a thousand questions. The last thing she wanted was to be pinned down by some old men offering to show her their Ming dynasty collection.

        Then she saw her; Medusa. The living myth. In a yellow blouse and green skirt. Wait... she's a snake isn't she? Does that mean she has a cloaca? You know what? Better not to think about it. Medusa wasn't the only oddity in the room. A robotic spider was moving about, introducing itself to people. Still, was a giant sentient robotic spider any stranger than a four armed, half snake woman?

        "I love this city...." Was all Fiona could say as she shook her head in disbelief.
        Last edited by Toma; 12th March 2018, 08:44 PM.
        Nice to meet you.

        Comment


        • #5
          Re: Of Gods and Men

          Knocton

          Knocton's first few essays yield little more than stammered greetings followed by deserting the area, punctuated by the occasional dropped glass from panic. It would seem that most of Freedom City's socialites, despite their constant exposure to superpowered individuals, were not entirely up to giant mechanical spiders. Then, there were the exceptions.
          "Knocton, right? Nice hat," drawled the figure he'd approached, which he belated recognized as the mayor of the city, a Ms. Callie Summers, known as little more than a flighty socialite who at least had the good graces to avoid getting caught doing anything illegal, or worthy of more than temporary embarrassment. Then, four years ago, in the special election to replace the deceased Jonathan Grant, CEO of Grant Comglamerates before he became mayor. Grant was a subject of some interest to you, as his election plank was illegal immigration, and he delivered on his promises, rounding up aliens who had been taking refuge on Star Island and jailing them without trial, while seizing their technology in a twisted form of civil forfeiture. You were one of the fortunate ones, with the task force who had found you claiming a massive database failure, which coincidentally meant that they had no data to give Mayor Grant when he demanded their records, as the backup tapes had also been lost. Said backup tapes returned when Mayor Summers took office, and the climate has been much more agreeable.

          "Sometimes I wish I could just go back to the old days," the mayor mused, "Booze and dancing and no responsibilities... definitely a lot more exciting than this," she jabs her cocktail glass, which somehow avoids splashing any fluids despite being mostly full, at the curtains. "But we all have to step up to the plate, and do things that we find unpleasant. I know you understand that." She smiles crookedly and adds, "Don't worry. I won't pump you for information. Dr. Kishan submitted all of his paperwork. Hindu mystics in Italy... more things in heaven and earth, Knocton, than are dreamt of in your philosophy."

          With those words, she strolls off to look at some of the displays on the walls.
          [url=http://roninarmy.com/threads/996]My Builds[/url]

          [b]Current games:[/b]
          [url=http://www.echoesofthemultiverse.com/viewtopic.php?f=15&t=839]The J.V. Team (GM)[/URL]

          Comment


          • #6
            Re: Of Gods and Men

            Mirror Man

            One might think that it would be difficult for someone covered in shiny quartz to move unseen in the city. However, a careful manipulation of reflective and refractive surfaces could work amazingly well as a form of active camouflage, and Anthony Garth had mastered that art. Currently, he was perched at the top of the Wading Way Brewery, surveying Liberty Park, and keeping an eye for trouble. That was when he spotted the fellow in a bowler hat. Well, the bowler hat was the first thing that he noticed about the middle-aged man walking down Wading Way, passing Freedom City University. The second was that the man was clad in some sort of metallic exoskeleton that glowed faintly in oddly disquieting colors, and held a blinking device in front of him that he occasionally waved about like someone dowsing for water. After a few seconds, he sighed and collapsed the device into his hands, opening them to reveal nothing.

            "You can come out now, my friend," he says, his voice faint despite the distance, but carrying the clipped tones of someone from the upper class of the United Kingdom. For a moment, you wonder if he was speaking to you, but then what looks to be either a robot or someone in a powersuit steps surprisingly quietly from behind one of the pillars. The British man turns towards the figure and you lose his words to the background noise of the city, but neither looks hostile. The man once more produces his device, and hands it to the armored figure, who moves it in a more methodical manner than was done before. Shortly thereafter, they both start moving further East, toward the Hunter Museum, the unarmored man gesturing excitedly and pointing at the building.
            [url=http://roninarmy.com/threads/996]My Builds[/url]

            [b]Current games:[/b]
            [url=http://www.echoesofthemultiverse.com/viewtopic.php?f=15&t=839]The J.V. Team (GM)[/URL]

            Comment


            • #7
              Mirror man

              The past few week, Anthony had been trying to track the professor out, but it seemed he had dropped off the university grid, for a sabbatical. Sabbatical! Either way, Ant figured that he couldn't be too far away from Freedom city, and considering the museum had a great exhibit on ancient artifacts, it could stand to reason the old man could be interested in putting his hands on them. In the back of his head he knew that it was not very likely, but being able to be out and practice a little ninja was not half bad. Much to his surprise, a whole scene played out in front of his eyes, as a very suspicious looking pair exchanged secret salutations and artifacts, and moved over to the museum! He coulddnt fight the need to pursue, but could he actually do something about it? What were they planning? So many questions... Then only certainty so far was that he could find out standing there reflecting the street like an idiot.
              [B][SIZE=3]心のコスモ を 抱きしめて 遥かな 銀河 へ[/SIZE][/B]

              Comment


              • #8
                Re: Of Gods and Men

                Medusa

                As folks arrived, Medusa stopped stretching up to view the tapestries. Don't want anyone looking up my skirt, she thought with a smirk since she normally didn't cover up her abdomen. As the hors d'oeuvres start to pass around she can be seen holding a glass of champagne and a plate of food in her upper arms while shaking hands with those brave enough to approach her. One socialite, probably a fan, says, "I've never seen you so dressed up. It looks good on you." "Thanks," Medusa replied while her head snakes writhed in all sorts of directions suddenly, "But I still just can't do a thing with my hair." The socialite jumped back for a second and then realized she was being played and laughed along with the monster. "I'd normally suggest my favorite conditioner but perhaps a training school could help." Medusa chuckled, "I'll think about that."

                Comment


                • #9
                  Re: Of Gods and Men

                  Ultra-gal

                  "I know, right?" To Fiona's right, a slightly plump Latina woman took a sip from a light-green drink with a cherry skewered on a wooden sword toothpick floating on the top. "And here I thought tonight was going to be boring." She moved her drink to her left hand and extended her right to Fiona.
                  "Margeurita Salvatore. I prefer Marge. Forgive me for saying this, but you don't look like you're usually part of this scene."
                  [url=http://roninarmy.com/threads/996]My Builds[/url]

                  [b]Current games:[/b]
                  [url=http://www.echoesofthemultiverse.com/viewtopic.php?f=15&t=839]The J.V. Team (GM)[/URL]

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Re: Of Gods and Men

                    Ultra-gal
                    HP: 1
                    Status: Small talking
                    ~~~

                    Fiona faked a smile, and accepted the handshake being careful not to put too much strength into it. "Nice to meet you, Marge. I'm Fiona Collins and no I'm not. This definitely not my scene. But sometimes you have to do things you don't wanna do." Fiona glanced around, keeping an eye on the whole room for anything odd or interesting, but quickly returned back to Margeurita. "So, Marge, you look important. May I ask who you are?"
                    Nice to meet you.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Re: Of Gods and Men

                      Kayla MacConnel and Kreesha
                      Condition: Mingling
                      HP: 1

                      "<You know I hate events such as this, right?>" Kreesha asks telepathically.

                      "<Gee, do you really hate this stuff?>" Kayla snarks back "<I wasn't sure you meant it the first five times you said it, but now I know!>"

                      Kayla, who's wearing a very nice orange sequin dress and has her dreads tied back into something that vaguely resembles a ponytail, and Kreesha, not in husky form for once (much to her confusion), are just idly wandering around the room, with Kayla offering polite nods to those whose gaze she meets as the two of them contiue to communicate mentally. Even for those who've never seen a pseudo-dragon before, it's clear that Kreesha is miserable.

                      "<There are so many nice things, and I cannot take any of them! We are not even getting paid for this...>"

                      "<Not with money, granted, but c'mon, we're getting to see some cool artefacts, get some free food, and...>"

                      A cute, red-headed woman in a long cyan dress catches Kayla's eye. The P.I gives her a wink, which she returns with a sly smile.

                      "<...y'know, meet some interesting new people.>"

                      "<By Bahamut, you are so predictable.>"

                      "<Oh shuddup! Look, here you go...>"

                      Kayla grabs several cocktail sausages off of a passing waiter's plate and tosses a couple to Kreesha, who snatches them out of the air with her mouth and begins to chew on them. Kayla stuffs the rest into her bag of holding, which is designed to resemble a small pink purse so she doesn't arouse suspicion in her day-to-day life.

                      "<Kayla, I have question.>"

                      "<Alright, hit me.>"

                      "<Are pseudo-dragons common at events such as this?>"

                      "<Not really, no.>"

                      "<I see...I only ask because you said that I did not need to disguise myself for this gathering. May I ask why?>"

                      "<Simple, take a quick look around and see if you spot anything unusual.>"

                      Kreesha scans the room for any unusual sights, and her eyes quickly land on the snake woman casually slithering around.

                      "<Ah...I think I understand now. Thank you, Kayla. I have no issue with my other form, but it is nice to be so open with my true appearance for a change.>"

                      Originally posted by CaptainKaulu View Post
                      Unfortunately, he's not much for pick-up lines, Platonic or otherwise. "Lovely evening, wouldn't you say?" is about the best he's able to repeatedly muster up as he saddles up beside a random guest, hoping to make her acquaintance.
                      The pair's telepathic conversation comes to a halt as a robotic spider wanders up to the two and begins to speak to them. Kreesha is particularly unnerved by its appearance.

                      <"Kayla, is it a threat? Should I incinerate it?>"

                      "<Down girl, they're just another guest.>"

                      Kayla smiles at the spider-bot. "Yeah, it's definitely a break from routine for me; I usually only get invited to places like this if someone's worried that they've got a statue that turns you into a newt or something. Tonight, though, I think they're just trying to butter me up."

                      She kneels down and offers the spider-bot a hand. "I'm Kayla MacConnel and this is Kreesha. Say hi, Kreesha."

                      "Hello, automaton," Kreesha murmurs nervously, hiding behind Kayla's leg.

                      "Sorry about her, she's barely used to my car, nevermind something as advanced as you."

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Re: Of Gods and Men

                        Knocton
                        HP: 1
                        Status: trying to puzzle out the cryptic conversation with the Mayor
                        ---

                        Originally posted by PauloDeWalshio View Post
                        Kayla smiles at the spider-bot. "Yeah, it's definitely a break from routine for me; I usually only get invited to places like this if someone's worried that they've got a statue that turns you into a newt or something. Tonight, though, I think they're just trying to butter me up."

                        She kneels down and offers the spider-bot a hand. "I'm Kayla MacConnel and this is Kreesha. Say hi, Kreesha."

                        "Hello, automaton," Kreesha murmurs nervously, hiding behind Kayla's leg.

                        "Sorry about her, she's barely used to my car, nevermind something as advanced as you."
                        Two acquaintances in a row that actually respond to his advances! Knocton is used to this strange ritual of shaking hands, and returns a claw amiably, standing on his hind four legs. "I am Knocton. Very nice to meet you Kayla MacConnel. Technically, I am not an automaton; I have a sapient biological component at my core."

                        He pauses to think what to say next. "Yes, I have never been to a social gathering like this one. I am a regular denizen of the museum, and Jenny insisted I experience this gathering. Your dress is very ... orange."

                        ---
                        OOC;

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Re: Of Gods and Men

                          Ultra-Gal

                          Marge affects a wounded look, and pressed her free hand onto her heart.
                          "You don't recognize me?" She assumes a slightly stern look on her face and recites a long angry sentence in Spanish while gesturing wildly with the free hand. She then relaxes her face and laughs.
                          "Ah, don't worry about it. Not many people here watch telenovelas here in the United States, at least not for any reason other than laughing. And frankly, they are a bit ridiculous at times... I lost track of how many evil twins or possessed people showed up on the show. Here, I'm more famous for who I'm married to. Ronald Duscheid, big in import and export of certain Brazilian tchotchkes. He's somewhere around here... talking with the boys, probably. Otherwise, I'd be being arm candy."

                          She shrugs and takes another sip of her drink.
                          "But you don't strike me as one of the trophy wives... let me guess, daughter of someone important?"
                          [url=http://roninarmy.com/threads/996]My Builds[/url]

                          [b]Current games:[/b]
                          [url=http://www.echoesofthemultiverse.com/viewtopic.php?f=15&t=839]The J.V. Team (GM)[/URL]

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Re: Of Gods and Men

                            Kayla MacConnel and Kreesha
                            Condition: Mingling
                            HP: 1

                            Originally posted by CaptainKaulu View Post
                            Two acquaintances in a row that actually respond to his advances! Knocton is used to this strange ritual of shaking hands, and returns a claw amiably, standing on his hind four legs. "I am Knocton. Very nice to meet you Kayla MacConnel. Technically, I am not an automaton; I have a sapient biological component at my core."

                            He pauses to think what to say next. "Yes, I have never been to a social gathering like this one. I am a regular denizen of the museum, and Jenny insisted I experience this gathering. Your dress is very ... orange."
                            Kayla chuckles. "Yeah, orange was definitely the look I was going for."

                            She stands back up and looks around, grabbing a drink off of another waiter's plate as they pass. "So, do you work here then?"

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Re: Of Gods and Men

                              Medusa

                              A man about ten feet away from her has his back to her. Her tail rises up and taps him on the far shoulder before dropping to the floor. He turns to see who is there but there is no one. With a smirk she scans the walls nearby for another victim.

                              "There's a couple over there you could interrupt."

                              The man's voice surprises her and she laughs a little, "Already got them." Medusa turns to look at the tall man, still only about neck level with her but better then those shorter men who are eye level with her breasts.

                              "Sorry I missed that." The man replies. "I would never have thought you were a wallflower, standing alone here on the side of the room."

                              "I'm not," she relies. "But with all the glass cases in here, if I circulate more I'm afraid this crowd would have people tripping over my tail."

                              "Hmm, yes, I could see that." He says. Stretching out his right hand, he adds, "I'm Philip Dortmeyer, I own a modest business in town."

                              "Medusa," she shakes his hand with her lower, right hand. They continue to chat for a few moments until she notices a woman across the room glaring at her.

                              "Are you here with your wife?" she asks.

                              "Yes, she should be around her somewhere."

                              "About this tall, fit, blond hair, teal dress and heels?" she indicated a height just below his eyes.

                              "Yes, how did yo--" he turned in the direction Medusa was looking and audibly gulped. "She is the jealous type. Excuse me."

                              "Good luck."
                              Last edited by jmucchiello; 15th March 2018, 02:49 PM.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X