• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Crinoverse Avengers Forever

Gearhead
    HP: 1
    Conditions: Fine

Lock, Stargirl said destroy lock. Just aim for the lock and I can set her free.
    "Heard Stargirl say destroy lock, Loukas. I'm on it." Taking careful aim for the large lock on Stargirl's neck with her laser welding pistol, firing a focused beam with the intent of melting it off.

OOC: Attack check with Laser Welding Pistol [Ranged Damage 10, Penetrating 4, Precise], Accurate Attack +2 Atk, -2
    DC: Attack roll: 1D20+12 = [19]+12 = 31 Targetting the large lock around Stargirl's neck at whatever plenty to attack roll, DC 23 for the lock if it hits.
    Last edited by Psistrike; 16th March 2018, 01:38 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Psistrike View Post
      Gearhead

Lock, Stargirl said destroy lock. Just aim for the lock and I can set her free.
      "Heard Stargirl say destroy lock, Loukas. I'm on it." Taking careful aim for the large lock on Stargirl's neck with her laser welding pistol, firing a focused beam with the intent of melting it off.

OOC: Attack check with Laser Welding Pistol [Ranged Damage 10, Penetrating 4, Precise], Accurate Attack +2 Atk, -2
      DC: Attack roll: 1D20+12 = [19]+12 = 31 Targetting the large lock around Stargirl's neck at whatever plenty to attack roll, DC 23 for the lock if it hits.
      That definitely hits the lock.

1d20+8=28

And does nothing.

Your blast hit the lock at an odd angle, reflecting the blast without doing any damage. But its more just luck that it did not damage than the durability of the lock.

Yuki is up.
      [URL="http://crinos.dreamwidth.org/"]Urge to Stat Rising[/URL]: My blog where I post write ups for monsters for the Pathfinder system.

Comment

Batgirl:
        HP 1 LP: 1/2

Originally posted by Crinos View Post
        That definitely hits the lock.

1d20+8=28

And does nothing.

Your blast hit the lock at an odd angle, reflecting the blast without doing any damage. But its more just luck that it did not damage than the durability of the lock.

Yuki is up.
        Yuki takes a step forward, disappearing and reappearing behind Stargirl. She whirls around, swinging her bat at the lock.

"Keep focusing on it. We may need her help to beat the Warden! But don't lose him! We need him to get the others back!"

Attack, got a nat 1, so LP for reroll: _: 1D20+10 = [16]+10 = 26
        DC 25 toughness.

Comment

Originally posted by Yeoman View Post
          Batgirl:
          HP 1 LP: 1/2

Yuki takes a step forward, disappearing and reappearing behind Stargirl. She whirls around, swinging her bat at the lock.

"Keep focusing on it. We may need her help to beat the Warden! But don't lose him! We need him to get the others back!"

Attack, got a nat 1, so LP for reroll: _: 1D20+10 = [16]+10 = 26
          DC 25 toughness.

And I got a nat 1 on the roll.

You strike the bat, which causes a large crack to appear on it. Its not destroyed, but its been damaged.

Stargirl responds by beginning to jerk around, like she's struggling to keep control of herself.

Loukas is up.

(Stargirl is now considered Staggered.)
          [URL="http://crinos.dreamwidth.org/"]Urge to Stat Rising[/URL]: My blog where I post write ups for monsters for the Pathfinder system.

Comment

Gearhead

Laura's eye bug out upon seeing the lock reflect her laser. "That shot was perfect! Goddess of luck, what did I do to tick you off this time?" Upon seeing Batgirl smash the lock with a bat and causing a large crack to appear on it, she shook her head. "Is that lock made of a supersteel alloy? Because it looked like you hit it hard enough to damage a tank."

Comment

Originally posted by Psistrike View Post
              Gearhead

Laura's eye bug out upon seeing the lock reflect her laser. "That shot was perfect! Goddess of luck, what did I do to tick you off this time?" Upon seeing Batgirl smash the lock with a bat and causing a large crack to appear on it, she shook her head. "Is that lock made of a supersteel alloy? Because it looked like you hit it hard enough to damage a tank."
              Yuki smiles under her mask. "The bat is synthetic Vibranium. Not as versatile as the real thing, but it perfectly transfers kinetic energy."

Comment

"You Avengers have some fun toys." Warden says, "But then again so do I."

Comment

Loukas
                  HP: 2, LP: 1; Condition: Bruised x1, Dazed (recover at end of round)

Loukas shakes his head slightly. The Fates seemed determined to keep the lock attached to the tech golem and most everyone was focused on her. Well since they were not going to prevent this fake jailer person's escape, he would have to. Hopefully Alexandra will be here soon and they could do their job.

"Fine, you all free her. I have some more words with this fake jailer person."

He turns towards the intruder.

"Actually, only one: OFFENSO!"

A magic bolt manifests and streaks forwards towards Warden's chest.

OOC
                  Magic Missile: 1D20+10 = [15]+10 = 25
                  DC25 Toughness
                  [HR][/HR][URL="http://roninarmy.com/threads/60-Kenseido-s-Menagerie"]Kenseido's Menagerie of Characters[/URL]

Comment

Initiative: 1D20+10 = [7]+10 = 17
                    With everybody attacking Stargirl, Alexandra goes to help her brother fight Warden

Comment

Carapace:

Seeing the same thing Alexandra did, Carapace moved to back her and Loukas up.

Originally posted by OOC

Comment

Working...
                      X