Announcement

Collapse

New Server

RoninArmy.com now lives on a new server! Due to a communication mixup with our hosting company, some posts made around November 3, 2019 might have been overwritten. We apologize for the inconvenience. If anything seems off or doesn't work any more (or if anything works better now), we'd like to hear about it. Thanks!
See more
See less

Crinoverse: Challengers of the Infinite

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Crinoverse: Challengers of the Infinite

So, yeah, with Avengers Forever and teh Main thread going to RPGnet, once this adventure finishes off, we'll be moving there as well.

Comment

Aww dangit!
      "Which is more important, duty or humanity? Duty is more important in a mans life! There's little difference between long or short, but it doesn't matter in your life!"

Comment

Originally posted by Mettaur2 View Post
        Aww dangit!
        I'm not huge on doing it myself. But like I said, Cri's right that the first page bug has been a persistent problem. Especially for Kruez, and Silvercat has been sidelined by it in the past. And with the rest of the Crinosverse being moved there on top of that, it just kinda makes sense to me to do it unless it's a deal breaker for anyone.

Comment

Sorry~ Meant that dang it in response to Dracula :P
          "Which is more important, duty or humanity? Duty is more important in a mans life! There's little difference between long or short, but it doesn't matter in your life!"

Comment

Though Vape-Drac decided to go underground, I should still be surrounded by a created barrier with Toughness of 10 though. It'd count as an object right?

Comment

Wow, I think I'm getting all my karma from those times we ROFL-stomped Cri's Big Bads.

Comment

Truly, such is the wisdom of the die.... It all balances out.

Comment

Okay, so... sorry this didn't go as planned, due to bad dice rolls, and me kind of assuming (erroneously) that of course the party had ways to deal with minions and the insubstantial.

So, you want to keep playing this out, or just be saved by the Ghostbusters who know where you are because of reasons?

Comment

Originally posted by Yeoman View Post
                    Okay, so... sorry this didn't go as planned, due to bad dice rolls, and me kind of assuming (erroneously) that of course the party had ways to deal with minions and the insubstantial.

So, you want to keep playing this out, or just be saved by the Ghostbusters who know where you are because of reasons?
                    Well with regard to minion dealing, I mentioned that Payback has Takedown 2 during her first round of combat but it was just kind of ignored. There would probably been fewer minions left otherwise.
                    Last edited by stavaros-the-arcane; 10th April 2018, 08:33 PM.

Comment

Personally? I'd rather play it out. We're shaky, but I think we can still win. I have faith in us. However, I also know you want to get the game moved over to the other forum, so if you want to give it a little boost, I won't be upset.

Comment

Originally posted by stavaros-the-arcane View Post
                        Well with regard to minion dealing, I mentioned that Payback has Takedown 2 during her first round of combat but it was just kind of ignored. There would probably been fewer minions left otherwise.
                        Yeah, but, IIRC, in that case the second attack missed, and I figured if you were using it in the future you'd note it and/or make more attack rolls.

Sorry for the confusion. I should have communicated better.

Comment

Originally posted by Kreuzritter View Post
                          and with an enraged scream, Zinxia sets the graveyard aflame with a mighty gout of fire-breath
                          arc focissed on Dracula, DC 20 dodge, dc 25/20 TOU for everybody caught in it
                          Oh, are we still in combat? I kinda assumed Dracula just fled and the fight was over.

Comment

Originally posted by PauloDeWalshio View Post
                            Oh, are we still in combat? I kinda assumed Dracula just fled and the fight was over.
                            I was presuming Drac was similarly diving for the stone

Comment

Also, I'm gonna be out of town the next few days, but should have access to internets, should I disappear for a few days.

Comment

The Reality Stone has always been the one that's stumped me: it basically sounds like the "Do Anything" Stone.

Comment

Working...
                                X