Announcement

Collapse

New Server

RoninArmy.com now lives on a new server! Due to a communication mixup with our hosting company, some posts made around November 3, 2019 might have been overwritten. We apologize for the inconvenience. If anything seems off or doesn't work any more (or if anything works better now), we'd like to hear about it. Thanks!
See more
See less

Crinoverse: Challengers of the Infinite

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Crinoverse: Challengers of the Infinite

This is a cosmic adventure. If rock doesn't feature then Yeo is doing something wrong. :P

Comment

Originally posted by SilvercatMoonpaw View Post
      This is a cosmic adventure. If rock doesn't feature then Yeo is doing something wrong. :P
      I'll see what I can do.

Originally posted by Kreuzritter View Post
      "A Time Lord known as The Master seeks the Infinity Stones," Zinxia says, "He already has at least one. We seek the grave of Frank Drake to keep the Space gem out of his hands."
      I believe your OOC is showing with the gem description. Also wrong stone.

Comment

Originally posted by Yeoman View Post
        I believe your OOC is showing with the gem description. Also wrong stone.
        my apologies, I was working from the actual entry you gave us, specifically, in response to Zinxia

The fourth page at the top, has a purple cube, and this one does actually have margins notes you recognize. One is a language you don't know, but is definitely in the roman alphabet. The other is in a messily handwriting, but is actually in English. It reads, "1985: I have hidden the space gem in the unmarked grave of Frank Drake. May Castlevania never rise again."

Comment

Originally posted by Kreuzritter View Post
          my apologies, I was working from the actual entry you gave us, specifically, in response to Zinxia
          Ah, sorry for the accusation, I forgot that part.

I HAD intended it to be the Space Gem, but the reality Gem worked well for what I wanted as well, and I found a better place for Space later on in the campaign that reality wouldn't fit as well.

So, sorry on all fronts.

Comment

unfortunately, due to complications while rearranging the basement, I am without internet until sometime Tuesday.

Comment

Thanks for the heads up kreuz
              "Which is more important, duty or humanity? Duty is more important in a mans life! There's little difference between long or short, but it doesn't matter in your life!"

Comment

Internet update: am currently posting from Mom's Lappy as it has WiFi

Comment

Brother in law came by with proper internet cable length. I am officially back online

Comment

WooHoo!
                    "Which is more important, duty or humanity? Duty is more important in a mans life! There's little difference between long or short, but it doesn't matter in your life!"

Comment

Okay, with Cri moving the Crinoverse to RPG.net due to the persistence of bugs here, and I know both Silvercat and Kruez have had problems with it, I'm gonna throw it out to those here if they want to follow. Particularly Stavros and Mettaur, as you two aren't in the Avengers Forever game.

Comment

I've been following the conversation. I can make an Rpg.net account

Comment

Okay, with Cri moving the Crinoverse to RPG.net due to the persistence of bugs here, and I know both Silvercat and Kruez have had problems with it, I'm gonna throw it out to those here if they want to follow. Particularly Stavros and Mettaur, as you two aren't in the Avengers Forever game.
                          I have an account over on RPG.net, I can dust it off if we're moving sites.

Comment

I'm cool either way.

Comment

If we do I'll save it for after this adventure. Cri has reasons to want to do it right away. But I'll wait and see what he does.

Comment

Just gives me more time to make the minimum posts needed...

Comment

Working...
                                X