Crinoverse: The Last Chicago Story

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Crinoverse: The Last Chicago Story

"I know for a fact that the TSAB has a penal system that is more focused on rehabilitation and care than punishment. Basically they put you to work protecting the multiverse from evil and when your time is up you can either stay on or you can retire and they help you build a new life. Although they're a bit harder on repeat offenders, and anyone who is really REALLY bad tend to get blown up or killed. As for the Empire, Istvhatha V'han usually banishes criminals to penal colony worlds where they can't bother anyone. Not sure the latter would be an improvement, so I think shooting for the former might work."
    [URL="http://crinos.dreamwidth.org/"]Urge to Stat Rising[/URL]: My blog where I post write ups for monsters for the Pathfinder system.

Comment

Sorry I'm letting this slide so much on a proper ending. I kinda figures a lot more of this part would be finished up before the fight. Or they'd all be unconscious.
      Originally posted by kenseido View Post
      Maven

"We could go for impartial and have AIs automate it. But I think too many people would be afraid of them going Westworld."
      "Doubt it. Too many supers with technopathy."

Originally posted by Crinos View Post
      "I know for a fact that the TSAB has a penal system that is more focused on rehabilitation and care than punishment. Basically they put you to work protecting the multiverse from evil and when your time is up you can either stay on or you can retire and they help you build a new life. Although they're a bit harder on repeat offenders, and anyone who is really REALLY bad tend to get blown up or killed. As for the Empire, Istvhatha V'han usually banishes criminals to penal colony worlds where they can't bother anyone. Not sure the latter would be an improvement, so I think shooting for the former might work."
      "So work release putting my life on the line?" Snart says. "Might work for some."

Comment

meanwhile, Battlegirl tracks down Flash in private to let him know

"Part of the terms is that Snart and Rory get a 5 minute head start," she says, "And undoubtedly you heard about who else we ran into inside by now."

she pauses, looking left then right to ensure they are alone, and that the brief signal block Maven gave her is in effect, so only Flash hears what she says next

"Barry," she says, "and I am going to presume your name is Barry, because I need you to pay very close attention to what I am about to say.

"Do Not Time Travel. If you do, do not, and I repeat, DO NOT! make the change that's now rattling in your head.

she puts her hands on the side of his head, her faceplate almost pushing against his nose to emphasize the next point.

"Do you want Nazi Aquaman? Because that's how you Nazi Aquaman!"

she lets go, and takes a step back

"Sorry about that. I may have just fulfilled a predestination paradox, but my mentors were explicit that I say that to any Flash I meet. and seriously, DON'T."

she then turns and walks away

Comment

Sequence & Solstice
          HP: 1; LP: 2
          Defense: 22; Conditions: None
          Originally posted by Yeoman View Post
          "So work release putting my life on the line?" Snart says. "Might work for some."
          "How about just work release for work? Like, not deadly.

"Cause, like, you guys are all thieves and people who got off unlucky: you need guidance, not punishment."

Comment

Originally posted by SilvercatMoonpaw View Post
            Sequence & Solstice
            HP: 1; LP: 2
            Defense: 22; Conditions: None

"How about just work release for work? Like, not deadly.

"Cause, like, you guys are all thieves and people who got off unlucky: you need guidance, not punishment."
            "True, but they're also people of action. I feel like some of them would be more comfortable repaying their debt to society by busting skulls than.... I don't know what do they usually do for work release? I don't really have that much of a frame of reference for that sort of thing as far as this universe legal system goes".
            [URL="http://crinos.dreamwidth.org/"]Urge to Stat Rising[/URL]: My blog where I post write ups for monsters for the Pathfinder system.

Comment

Well, up to ya'll if ya want to call it here of post your own epilogues. I want to thank everyone for joining, and apologize for how this just kinda petered out after the Reverse Flash fight...

Comment

Originally posted by Yeoman View Post
                ....and apologize for how this just kinda petered out after the Reverse Flash fight...
                Meh, you're still doing a better job than I do.

Comment

Working...
                X