Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

(3E OOC) How Heroes Are Born (Recruiting)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: (3E OOC) How Heroes Are Born (Recruiting)

Originally posted by Super Dog View Post

That's cool. This psionic character could be some experiment created by a secret project of the government, or maybe part of an ancient sect of ninjas, or maybe an agent from another race, perhaps even another planet.
    Yep, that last one was my current thinking.
    I'm obviously a doctor of literature.

Comment

Originally posted by Super Dog View Post
      That's a cool concept. Perhaps he was killed by criminals for being a witness. Perhaps he worked in the cemetery where some thugs from Samedi where stealing corpses, and ended up killing him. Then he came back to have justice/revenge as the GHOUL....... can I give you a suggestion? Imagine if he carries around a damned shovel or something like the new Yorick from League of Legends:
      Robberies are just on my mind these days. I suppose either of those would work if you prefer. And I guess if he works at a graveyard (or in a business that does lots of work in/for graveyards) it'll be easier to be kind of weird-looking.

The shovel bit is fine, I suppose. It's just that the Bestial result gives him Improved Critical (Unarmed) so that's where my thinking went.

Also I should note I wouldn't play him as morose or brooding. 1) It's been done. 2) I'm not comfortable playing someone who's unhappy as I have depression that gets worse if I try to roleplay morose/brooding people too long or as anything other than over-the-top.

Comment

Originally posted by SilvercatMoonpaw View Post
        Robberies are just on my mind these days. I suppose either of those would work if you prefer. And I guess if he works at a graveyard (or in a business that does lots of work in/for graveyards) it'll be easier to be kind of weird-looking.

The shovel bit is fine, I suppose. It's just that the Bestial result gives him Improved Critical (Unarmed) so that's where my thinking went.

Also I should note I wouldn't play him as morose or brooding. 1) It's been done. 2) I'm not comfortable playing someone who's unhappy as I have depression that gets worse if I try to roleplay morose/brooding people too long or as anything other than over-the-top.
        Of course my friend, don't worry, my games are usually upbeat!

Comment

Okay, let's see:

Shapeshifter
          Scientist
          Inventor
          Researcher
          Specific Shapeshifter

Oh very interesting. I'm a scientist who (presumably) invented a method of changing into other forms, one that is limited to one type (humanoids, animals, etc.) but that is also reliable I can keep up my new form without effort (continuous duration.) While animals are tempting I think I'll go with humanoids. I'm like a cross between Reed Richards and Mystique!

Working on build and background...

Comment

Character Creation: 20d20 225

Archetype: (4) Elemental
            Abilities: (9) Embodiment

Advantages: (7) Imposing
            Skills: (1) Native

Elemental Type: (16) Water
            Subtype: (9) Liquid Water
            Alternate Effects: (9) Move Water, (17) Watery Snare

I have rolled and wound up generating a standard native water elemental, apparently one who is known for their cunning and might, since it combines Imposing advantages and Native skills. Being reknown is the only way I could see a water elemental being innately imposing, but then again, tidal waves worth of attacking with water manipulation, and the snares are capable of locking down even equally-leveled enemies.

Perhaps the character was a wizard dabbling in water magics, and through a very successful or very unsuccessful magic ritual wound up fusing with a water elemental permanently, greatly enhancing both of their powers, but combining who they were into a single individual with unique feelings and wants, something more than the sum of its parts. And they want to save the world for one reason or another.

Comment

Heh... y'know even though I'm a massive fan of the "create what you like" aspect of M&M... I suppose it would be interesting to see what happens completely on the whim of the dice. Alright I'll throw mine around a bit and see.

My Rolls: (With commentary)
              1. 16 - Supernatural Creature (Hm... not my first pick for a Freedom 'verse game)
              2. 12 - Vampire (Dammit I was hoping for Werewolf)
              3. 09 - Heartthrob (If this thing turns me into Edward Cullen I'm going to go light myself on fire).
              4. 05 - Mysterious (Damn it this thing really is trying to turn me into a damn sparkler)
              5. 18 - Supernatural Might (Well... I mean yeah, I AM a supernatural).
              6. 18 - Undead Invulnerability (Uh... okay please tell me this is where I'm finally diverging from a Twilight vamp. Those guys are considered living vampires right? Please tell me I'm diverging!)
              7. 16 - Mist Form (Oh... this is pretty cool, if it weren't for the previous rolls I'd feel like a bona fide gangrel.)
              8. 07 - Eyes of darkness (So... I'm as pretty as a Toreador, mysterious like a Tremere, and my powers are decidedly Gangrel? Do I even WANT to know how I came about? )

And... done! May I introduce to you, a character sheet that was never allowed back at a Vampire: The Masquerade game table ever again! Ta-da...!
              Builds by a Geek

GM of Geek's Freedom Comics:
              New Freedom Comics: Time of Crisis

Comment

Okay, first up here's a screenshot of my dice rolls. I just generated 20 rolls so I'd have plenty of options, rather than rolling one at a time.

So working down the list:

1) 6 - Gadgeteer
                2) 7 - Gimmick
                3) 9 - Natural Leader
                4) 19 - Infiltrator
                5) 10 - Gimmick Blaster
                6) 17 - Ranged Area Burst Damage 8
                7) 11 - Ranged Affliction 12
                8) 3 - Create 7
                9) 19 -Force Field
                10) 5 - Boot Jets
                11) 1 - Low-Level Telepath

Since the Gimmick category gives me the option of either picking or using the Energy Controller tables to determine specifics, I kept up with the random theme and used the next roll available:

12) 8 - Power Type: Electrical

So, what follows is the sheet I came up with for Malcolm Schumann, AKA Electroclash. Bear in mind I reserve the right to tailor some more specifics when we learn more about the setting.

Electroclash - PL 10

Strength 2, Stamina 1, Agility 2, Dexterity 2, Fighting 4, Intellect 9, Awareness 4, Presence 1

Advantages
                Beginner's Luck, Eidetic Memory, Equipment 3, Improvised Tools, Inspire 2, Inventor, Leadership, Skill Mastery: Technology

Skills
                Close Combat: Unarmed 6 (+10), Deception 6 (+7), Expertise: Science 10 (+19), Ranged Combat: Railgun Mode: Damage 12 6 (+8), Sleight of Hand 4 (+6), Stealth 6 (+8), Technology 10 (+19), Vehicles 4 (+6)

Powers
                Ballistic Offense Launcher - Terawatt (BOLT) Gun (Easily Removable)
                . . Coherent Energy Objects: Create 7 (Volume: 125 cft., DC 17; Increased Duration: continuous, Innate)
                . . Pulse Round: Burst Area Damage 8 (DC 23; Burst Area: 30 feet radius sphere, DC 18, Increased Range: ranged)
                . . Railgun Mode: Damage 12 (DC 27; Increased Range: ranged)
                . . Taser Shot: Affliction 12 (1st degree: Vulnerable, 2nd degree: Defenseless, 3rd degree: Incapacitated, DC 22; Alternate Resistance (Dodge), Increased Range: ranged)
                Boot Jets (Removable)
                . . Hover: Feature 1
                . . Leaping: Leaping 5 (Leap 250 feet at 60 miles/hour)
                . . Movement: Movement 1 (Safe Fall)
                . . Speed: Speed 2 (Speed: 8 miles/hour, 120 feet/round)
                Mag-bubble generator (Removable)
                . . Linked Effects
                . . . . Immunity: Immunity 6 (Linked; Critical Hits, Environmental Condition: Heat, Environmental Condition: Cold, Environmental Condition: Radiation, Environmental Condition: High Pressure)
                . . . . Protection: Protection 10 (Linked; +10 Toughness)
                Van Eck Implant: Mental Communication 1 (Concentration, Limited: Close friends / family)

Equipment
                Electrodyne Labs

Offense
                Initiative +2
                Grab, +4 (DC Spec 12)
                Pulse Round: Burst Area Damage 8 (DC 23)
                Railgun Mode: Damage 12, +8 (DC 27)
                Taser Shot: Affliction 12, +2 (DC Dog/Fort/Will 22)
                Throw, +2 (DC 17)
                Unarmed, +10 (DC 17)

Complications
                Fame: Mal is known throughout the city, formerly as a wunderkind inventor and scientist, and then as a costumed hero. As a result of that, anyone with a grudge doesn't have to work hard to find out where he lives and works.
                Motivation: Thrills: His brain craves stimulation. Sure, he's got his lab work but even Mal has to admit that it doesn't challenge him quite like it used to. That's the main reason he started as a hero - the chance to use his inventions away from the safe and sterile confines of the laboratory.
                Identity: Raised by a gay couple, Mal's parents didn't ask many questions; they were just grateful to get a healthy baby boy. The Orphanage they adopted him from wasn't exactly forthcoming either, but given his prodigious intelligence could it be that he has a secret origin he's not aware of?

Languages
                Native Language

Defense
                Dodge 8, Parry 8, Fortitude 8, Toughness 11, Will 10

Power Points
                Abilities 50 + Powers 40 + Advantages 11 + Skills 26 (52 ranks) + Defenses 23 = 150

--------------------

Electrodyne Labs - PL 10

Toughness 10, Size Large

Features:
                Communications, Computer, Fire Prevention System, Infirmary, Laboratory, Library, Living Space, Personnel, Power System, Security System 1, Workshop

Power Points
                Abilities 2 + Powers 0 + Advantages 0 + Features 11 + Skills 0 (0 ranks) + Defenses 2 + Equipment 0 (0 ep) + Weapons & Armor 0 (0 ep) = 15

Hero Lab and the Hero Lab logo are Registered Trademarks of LWD Technology, Inc. Free download at http://www.wolflair.com
                Mutants & Masterminds, Third Edition is 2010-2015 Green Ronin Publishing, LLC. All rights reserved.
                Background: Malcolm Schumann is a Freedom City native; the son of a blue-collar worker and his husband, the couple had no clue what to do to curb their son's insatiable curiosity. Short on funds, they got him a library card and a cheap PC so he could get answers to his incessant questions via the Internet. It was only months later that his parents found that at age nine he'd rebuilt the aging desktop from the ground up and was researching technology still on the drawing boards of various corporate and governmental bodies.

Tests found that although he was no metahuman, his intellect was staggering and craving stimulation that a regular education simply couldn't supply. He was sent to Claremont Academy, where he could have the resources to explore his passions. He'd earned a doctorate in electrical engineering and nuclear physics before he was old enough to shave; by the time of his first High School Prom he possessed several patents for novel technologies and had graced the covers of several 'future-tech' publications.

When he turned eighteen, investors helped him start his own facility, Electrodyne Labs. Their faith had not been misplaced; Mal repaid their initial investment six months down the line when he created an electrical generator a thousand percent more efficient than anything on the market.

In truth, he was beginning to get bored. Of course, he still loved technology but it simply didn't present the challenges it once had; plus he sometimes felt constrained by the scientific method, often wanting to jump straight into field testing as soon as the prototypes were built. Growing up in Freedom City, it didn't take the idea long to occur to him; he could use his inventions to become a hero! He'd get the opportunity to do some good, and the field testing and publicity wouldn't be a bad thing either!

Image / Personality / Style What with the whole 'Natural Leader' thing I'm picturing him as pretty young and high-energy, his inspirational abilities a result of him just being so darn plucky and irrepressible it gives the rest of the team hope. Essentially he's a soup of Overwatch's Tracer and the less dickish elements of RDJ's Iron Man, armed with what looks like Fortune's gun from Metal Gear Solid 2.
                Last edited by levinwurth; 10-03-2016, 08:55 AM. Reason: Added a background.
                Jack 'Frost' Keller - Boston's Wild

Comment

Originally posted by levinwurth View Post
                  Fame: Mal is known throughout the city, formerly as a wunderkind inventor and scientist, and then as a costumed hero. As a result of that, anyone with a grudge doesn't have to work hard to find out where he lives and works.
                  Motivation: Thrills: His brain craves stimulation. Sure, he's got his lab work but even Mal has to admit that it doesn't challenge him quite like it used to. That's the main reason he started as a hero - the chance to use his inventions away from the safe and sterile confines of the laboratory.
                  I had to do a double take, upon reading my name there, hah. You sure you didn't just create me?

Comment

Originally posted by Doctor Malsyn View Post
                    I had to do a double take, upon reading my name there, hah. You sure you didn't just create me?
                    Heh. My brain just liked the juxtaposition of 'Mal' with such a perky, happy-go-lucky guy.
                    Jack 'Frost' Keller - Boston's Wild

Comment

Originally posted by levinwurth View Post
                      Heh. My brain just liked the juxtaposition of 'Mal' with such a perky, happy-go-lucky guy.
                      Well it certainly fits, won't fault you there!

Comment

Polymorph

PL: 10

Abilities
                        Strength 2, Stamina 2, Agility 2, Dexterity 0, Fighting 2, Intellect 7, Awareness 1, Presence 0

Powers
                        "Shapeshifting:
                        Specific Shapeshifter: Shapeshift 9 [Limited to Humanoids, Continuous]
                        (72 points)"

Equipment

Advantages
                        Defensive Roll 3, Inventor, Move-by Action, Skill Mastery [Technology]

Skills
                        Athletics (+2), Close Combat: Unarmed 8 (+10), Deception (+0), Expertise 6 [Science] (+13), Insight 4 (+5), Intimidation (+0), Investigation 4 (+5) Perception 4 (+5), Persuasion (+0), Stealth (+2), Technology 6 (+13)

Offense
                        Initiative +2
                        Unarmed +10, Damage 2

Defense
                        Dodge 8, Parry 8
                        Toughness 5 (Def Roll 3), Fortitude 8, Will 7

Power Points
                        Abilities 32 + Powers 72 + Advantages 6 + Skills 16 + Defenses 24 = Total 150

Complications:

Thrillseeker: After a lifetime of research Dr Chase is having the time of his life getting his hands dirty as a superhero, like the Freedom League he so admires. He loves using his powers to strike out against evil and protect his city.

Secret Identity: Dr Chase prefers to keep his real identity secret, though it is known to AEGIS and a few others. As Polymorph he prefers to assume the form of an existing individual to go about his work, believing it helps confuse his foes - to date he has impersonated many of the Freedom Leage and a few supercriminals. So far no one has directly come looking for the 'copycat' though it is likely only a matter of time.

Enigma: The exact events that led to Dr Chase gaining his powers are shrouded in mystery, even from himself. There is even some suspicion amongst his old colleagues at AEGIS who know of his abilities that the real Dr Chase is dead and Polymorph is an amnesiac Grue. Chase strenuously denies any such possibility but, secretly, every so often, he does wonder...

--------------------
                        Polymorph alias Dr Henry Chase is a brilliant research scientist who made his name in dealing with newly discovered alien technologies. Both a xenobiologist and xenophyicist he often served as a freelance advisor to AEGIS, despite his youth (he is still only in his mid-30s.) Unfortunately (or perhaps fortunately) that came to an abrupt end when he was called in to investigate a crashed spacecraft in Alaska. Something when wrong, no one is clear what, and the craft exploded killing all of the investigation team save Chase who was found many days later wandering in a dazed state with amnesia over the recent past. Back home in Freedom City he went on health leave to recover.

Shortly thereafter he discovered his powers when he witnessed a mugging. He felt he had to intervene despite his total lack of experience in fighting even though he knew he would be no match for the muggers. He glanced at a nearby store window and took in his pale, tired looking face. If only the Freedom League were around...

The next thing he knew Dr Chase saw not his own reflection in the window but the crimefighter Raven. Somehow he had taken her form, and with it a portion of her athletic ability. 'Raven' quickly sent the muggers running before staggering off down a dark alley where Dr Chase resumed his normal form.

Since then 'Polymorph' has he has become known as worn dozens of forms, both famous and unknown in his fight against crime and evil.
                        Last edited by RossN; 09-26-2016, 02:51 PM.

Comment

I think I'll try to create a picture of him later, because why not? I adjusted his skills here to better fit into the roll of an infiltrator/stealth person, and removed 2 skill ranks for the Languages advantage.

Kevin Someone
                          PL 10

Strength 0, Stamina 1, Agility 1, Dexterity 2, Fighting 0, Intellect 4, Awareness 6, Presence 4

Advantages
                          Eidetic Memory, Jack-of-all-trades, Ultimate Effort (Will Checks), Languages 1

Skills
                          Deception 6(+10), Sneak 6(+8), Perception 4(+10), Expertise: Aliens 2(+6), Insight 4(+10)

Powers
                          Telepathy: Mind Reading 5 Linked to Area Mental Communication 3
                          Brain Disruption: Perception Range Damage 6 Resisted by Will
                          --Phantasmic Strike: Damage 8 Penetrating 4, Accurate 4, Resisted by Will
                          --Mental Block: Concealment 10 Affects Others, Limited—Concealment only works against beings with a brain, Precise, Reach 3
                          Class V-21 Infiltration Suit: Protection 4 Subtle, Removable (-1 point)
                          Combative Memories: Enhanced Advantages 8; Enhanced Defenses 8(Defensive Attack, Defensive Roll 2, Evasion, Improved Defense, Improved Initiative, Instant Up, takedown; Dodge 4, Parry 4)
                          Nonhuman: Immunity 5 (Critical Hits, Disease, Poison, and Cold)
                          Photogeneric: Feature 1
                          --Kevin, despite never having decided to wear any sort of concealment, has an odd knack of never being recognizable in any footage taken of him. Whether it's bending down to pick up a coin, taking off a hat, looking the wrong way, or finding himself distracted by a passing bug, he's never had his face captured on film anywhere. This conveniently continues to protect his identity as a superhero, and he's not one to complain.

Offense
                          Initiative +6
                          Phantasmic Strike: Accurate Penetrating Damage 8 (DC 23)
                          Brain Disruption: Perception Damage 6, (DC 21)

Languages
                          Cogintirum(Mental Language), English

Defense
                          Dodge 10, Parry 9, Fortitude 6, Toughness 6, Will 14

Power Points
                          Abilities 36 + Powers 76 + Advantages 4+ Skills 11 ( ranks 22) + Defenses 23= 150

Complications
                          Purposefully Bred (Motivation: Responsibility): Kevin Someone, real designation "V-21 EU(Earth Unit)-8", was created for the sole purpose of defending his designated area for threats both cosmic and terrestrial.
                          Empathetic Psychology (Quirk: Impressionable): A common byproduct of his species empathetic abilities is something known as Personality Adoption Syndrome,"PAS", which involves in the individual leaching the personality of those they communicate with mentally. While the effects are usually temporary, it will occasionally evolve into the more severe Identity Confusion Disorder, "ICS".
                          Delicate skull (Weakness: Blows to the head): Members of his species possess soft craniums which allows for brain expansion as the individual's abilities grow over-time, and eventually solidify in the adult stages. Unfortunately for those fast-grown such as Kevin, their skulls have yet to complete this process thus leaving their brains vulnerable.

--------------------

Created only recently in an orbital drop-ship belonging to his parent species, Kevin was instilled with a simple but powerful purpose: Aid in Earth's protection. He is the 8th and last soldier of his unit, each with their species' psychic abilities enhanced and modified so that they may fulfill their roll as protectors from the shadows. Assigned to America, he was created to blend in with their society as an unassuming Caucasian male, and implanted with the memories needed to fulfill this roll.

At first a dazed and confused newborn with nothing to call his own, he has since begun to grow into his roll as a protector of his designated home. His name was spur of the moment, partially pulled out of the mind of a passerby and then completed by an impulse to not look silly in not recalling his own last name. Whether or not the embarrassment of seemingly not remembering a nonexistent name was worse then informing a strange your last name was "Someone" is up for debate.
                          Last edited by Doctor Malsyn; 10-03-2016, 02:14 PM.

Comment

Name: Palmer Hodges (Human)/Typhos Aquira (Aquan)
                            Alias: Flow (Prefers to be called this)

Background: Palmer was born into the family of the Headmaster at America's most prestigious Magic Academy (whose name escapes me at the moment). From a young age, as the Nephew of the headmaster, great things were expected of him. Everyone, including himself, saw a bright future ahead of him.

Only one issue: He was a talentless hack. Indeed he found himself struggling with anything short of the most basic of incantations and enchantments.

He struggled for years, striving to make his talent on par with Star pupil Serena Vervain. But he was no seventh-born of a seventh-born, and he was certainly not link to magic by bloodline, despite what the headmaster would have everyone think. So eventually, he had to suffice with the only viable solution for the inferior mage: He has to specialize.

Because he couldn't hack it by trying to learn everything, all the famous spells of mages before him, he turned to a single school. Elementals. The basic 4 elements were Earth, Air, Fire, and Water. But he couldn't even get a grasp on all four at once. Thusly he decided to take it one at a time and started with the most versatile and malleable: Water.

Unfortunately, he started to progress. His progress gave him confidence, he felt hope that be could achieve his dream of becoming a caster for justice worldwide as a member of the freedom league. But one day, an experimental ritual involving the summoning of a water elemental, or an Aquan as he'd learned in his studies. The particular Aquan was a cross-dimensional pen-pal of sorts. They had a vested interest in each other and communicated through basic clairvoyance links involving pools of water.

Typhos Aquira was a Noble Knight of the Aquan Royal Infantry, known for his reformative tendencies and a kind spirit locally. He dreamed of becoming a member of the Royal Guard and wooing the love of his life, the Aquan Princess whom he wasn't even on a name-basis with. They were best friends, and this experiment was a means to meet face to face for real.

But it all went wrong when Palmer accidentally spilled a component, causing a flash fire that singed his eyebrows off, the ashes of those being a fusion spell component. This series of unfortunate events caused the two to fuse on the spot, and the portal spell sent them back to Earth Prime. They were no longer Palmer; nor were they Typhos. They were a new being, empowered by the oddball magic ritual, someone who was like both of them, but totally distinct.

A perfect cross-dimensional fusion, with the only drawback being permanence, completed on accident. This was the beginning of someone new, a great individual who could defend the world. It was the beginning of the hero known as Flow.

ABILITIES

STR: 2
                            STA: 2
                            AGI: 2
                            DEX: 2
                            FGT: 3
                            INT: 2
                            AWE: 3
                            PRE: 1

ADVANTAGES

Accurate Attack, Daze (Intimidate), Startle

SKILLS

Ranged Combat: Element Control 8 (+10), Close Combat: Unarmed 4 (+7), Intimidation 8 (+9), Expertise: Elements 8 (+10), Perception 4 (+7)

POWERS

Elemental Constitution: Immunity 12 (Critical Hits, Life Support) - 12 Points

Liquid Form: Visual Concealment 4, Limited: In Liquid; Elongation 8; Insubstantial 1, Permanent; Movement 2 (Slithering, Sure-Footed); Impervious Protection 8; Regeneration 8, Source: Water; Swimming 7 (60 Mph) - 48 Points

Water Control Array (20 Point Array + 2 AE)
                            -Hydro-Bolt: Ranged Damage 10 (Compressed Water Bolt) - 20 Points
                            -AE: Hydrokinesis: Perception-Ranged Move Object 10, Limited to Water - 1 Point
                            -AE: Sea Shackles: Ranged Affliction 10 (Resisted By Dodge; Hindered and Vulnerable, Immobile and Defenseless), Extra Condition, Limited Degree - 1 Point

DEFENSES
                            Dodge: 3
                            Parry: 3
                            Tough: 10 (Impervious 8)
                            Fort: 10
                            Will: 9

OFFENSES
                            Init: +2
                            Unarmed +7 Close Damage 2 (DC17)
                            Hydro-Bolt +10 Ranged Damage 10 (DC25)
                            Hydrokinesis Perception-Ranged Move Water 10 (25 Tons)
                            Sea Shackles +10 Ranged Affliction 10 (Dodge DC 20)

POINTS SPENT

Abilities 34
                            Powers 82
                            Skills 16
                            Advantages 3
                            Defenses 15
                            Total: 150/150

COMPLICATIONS

Motivation - Doing Good: Palmer was learning magic in hopes of one day joining the freedom league, and Typhos was a benevolent Aquan Knight. When they combined into Flow, their kind natures multiplied to be greater than if they were separate entities, whilst maintaining the nobility of the Aquan Knight and the goal-oriented nature of the Mortal Magician. The result is a paragon of truly altruistic do-gooding, who aims to snuff out the flames of evil with the tide of justice, simply for the sake of thwarting evil.

Kinda Chilly Out Here: The composite of Palmer and Typhos are a humanoid formation of water. This means that despite their general malleability in combat, conditions if great cold can render them in less than ideal shape. While their temperature will regulate itself in general environmental conditions (a cold winter day), it takes a while to recover from Cold Descriptors on hostile effects like a flash freeze effect. Their regeneration will not heal Cold Damage, and they may automatically fail a save against Cold Effects (if the GM imposes that as a complication).

Note: A typical Aquan would be frozen forever if left in a tundra, but thanks to the human half of Flow, they can regulate their body temperature similarly to how a human would, though it would take time nevertheless. If they were ever forcibly separated somehow (Magical Defusion Field, Plot-Tier Spell Canceller, etc) Typhos would be highly susceptible to Cold Effects. Also, if that circumstance were to come up, they wouldn't recombine until they made physical contact.

Build Deviations: I moved 2 from Fighting to Intellect, to show the combined intellects being greater than the sum of their parts, and also because being Insubstantial renders active defenses a formality in more than half the circumstances.
                            Last edited by MetaShaman; 09-25-2016, 08:12 AM.

Comment

Ohhh, I really like that guy. Seems like a pretty nice fellow, one that would go with the flow of things, you know?

Comment

Originally posted by Doctor Malsyn View Post
                                Ohhh, I really like that guy. Seems like a pretty nice fellow, one that would go with the flow of things, you know?
                                ...you've earned those sunglasses.

Comment

Working...
                                X