Announcement

Collapse

New Server

RoninArmy.com now lives on a new server! Due to a communication mixup with our hosting company, some posts made around November 3, 2019 might have been overwritten. We apologize for the inconvenience. If anything seems off or doesn't work any more (or if anything works better now), we'd like to hear about it. Thanks!
See more
See less

(3e) Pillars Fall and Heroes Rise: Chapter 6 - The Invasion Begins

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shock
    replied
    Re: (3e) Pillars Fall and Heroes Rise: Chapter 3 - Interview with the Mad King

Samantha Truth
    HP: 4 LP: 1

Samantha clinked her glass softly against Hellion's. She caught his glance, wondering at the meaning behind it. "May their deaths be avenged."

Leave a comment:

• TekHed
    replied

Hellion

Inwardly, Daemon sank just a bit. He'd been thinking more along the lines of just the two of them. He was used to being part of a freakshow, of course, but there was just something more appealing about Samantha over say, the crazy cat lady, the grumpy geezer, or the waking anti-cancer advert. (I mean, seriously, he does look just like that poster with the skeleton smoking the cigarette, amirite?). Inwardly, he was still reeling from the sudden loss of his surrogate family, and the sorcerous was definitely the most attractive woman in the room, by far.

Outwardly, he just accepted the glass, and the pour, raising his glass in toast as his softly glowing eyes met hers.

"To our fallen friends."

Leave a comment:

• Shock
    replied

Samantha Truth

"Of course you're not obligated to join in, Jaguar."
    Samantha nodded in her friend's direction. "As for anyone else, we'll be staying here and certainly not causing any trouble."

"In fact..."
    She disappeared and returned a few moments later with a bottle and a handful of glasses. "This will ensure we have something safe to drink and won't have to go out to get it."

Leave a comment:

• CaptainChaos
    replied

Jaguar. Hp: 3

Kara rejoined the rest of the team just in time to hear suggestions of drinking.

"While your date sounds positively charming, I will abstain. I used to have a drinking problem when I was younger and it got me into some serious trouble."

Leave a comment:

• Shock
    replied

Samantha Truth

"A stiff drink could take the edge off a difficult day. But it might be a bit of a search to find anything here."

Leave a comment:

Working...
X