Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Shadow Mask View Post

More Hawaiian pizza for Neutron.
    I KNEW there was something off about him.
    [URL="http://roninarmy.com/threads/2965-AverageJoe-s-Builds-(Concept-Bank)-3-Entries-Thus-Far"]My Builds[/URL]
    [URL="http://roninarmy.com/threads/4164-Superhuman-Defense-Organisation-America?p=161535&viewfull=1#post161535"]Savior[/URL], SDO: America
    [QUOTE=Emiliano Zapata][B]"Better to die on your feet, than live on your knees."[/B][/QUOTE]
    [QUOTE=Tim McGraw][B]"I'm in a better place... Where soldiers live in peace, and angels sing Amazing Grace..."[/B][/QUOTE]

Comment

Quick question, would you allow me to take Morph for a single form? Essentially allowing him to shift between his Zenith ID, and an appropriately aged Civilian ID. Letting him keep his ID secret, even though he doesn't wear a mask?

Also, secondly, if we're cool saying the League set him up as some sort of Councilor, or such at Claremont, it is likely he'd know Jinshu, if that's cool with Dreamking.

Comment

Ankara still keeps in touch with Claremont Academy, so she might have had some contact with Zenith, Breaker and Jinshu as part of this.

Comment

Originally posted by Zen_Gypsy View Post
          Quick question, would you allow me to take Morph for a single form? Essentially allowing him to shift between his Zenith ID, and an appropriately aged Civilian ID. Letting him keep his ID secret, even though he doesn't wear a mask?
          There is the 1 point Feature: Unrecognisable that the Princess example character has in the Deluxe Heros Handbook which means no one can tell that the mask-less Princess and her civilian identity are one and the same person. Maybe that would do the trick instead?

Comment

Originally posted by nowhereman2 View Post
            Pineapple on pizza is a communist plot
            Amen!

Spinach, Pesto, and Sardines are pure anarchy!
            [URL="http://roninarmy.com/threads/1243-My-Dream-House"]My Dream House[/URL]

Comment

Also, secondly, if we're cool saying the League set him up as some sort of Councilor, or such at Claremont, it is likely he'd know Jinshu, if that's cool with Dreamking.
              I am cool with this
              What has four legs in the morning, two legs in the afternoon and three legs in the evening? I don't know, but I trapped it in my bedroom. Send help.

Comment

Missed this. Yes and yes.

Comment

After teleporting in from her apartment and a while wandering about the independent stores of the Freedom Galleria, Ankara Trebizond is at the centre of a small crowd around the stand of Freedom City Rock FM, one of the larger independent radio stations in the city. Tall and slender she is easily visible over most of the crowd, especially given that she is currently wearing a purple and violet paisley tail coat over matching knee length skirt with a matching top hot sporting a tall peacock feather on her head. She wears knee length flat-heeled purple boots on her feet. Bars and rings of multi-coloured energy orbit her head excitedly. She has a large purple satchel-type handbag over her shoulder and a coffee cup in her hand.

"Well Kathy!" she tells the radio host. "In two weeks I shall be auctioning off the opportunity to have your portrait painted - by me of course! - with the proceeds going to my favourite school arts charities! I do not do this often, so hopefully the lovely people of Freedom City can dig deeply and make a big contribution! And of course anything else your listeners can give will be more than welcome!"

“Thank you Ankara! I’m sure we’ll all be looking forward to seeing how much money your auction raises!” Kathy McNally leads a small round of applause from the people watching.

“Thank you Kathy! And now I must away! Pad Thai awaits!”

She waves to the people who applauded her then tosses her now-empty coffee cup some thirty feet behind her to a perfect landing in the nearest waste bin. Then she heads off in the direction of Thai food…

[OOC: As usual when out and about her senses are set to Extended Hearing - 1, Danger Sense (Hearing), Radius Vision, Direction Sense and Radio.]

Comment

Morning Tony,

Noticed this the other day, but you may want to copy your above IC post and move it to the IC Thread. Looks like you inadvertently posted it here, which is OOC. Either way, looks like we're pretty much ready to rock the food court, lol.

Also, it's been a hectic weekend & week, Father's Day Ball Tournament, and making sure my son's prepped for end of the year exams, so there's that. Going to update Zenith's Bio, and post an image of his civilian ID which looks much closer to his actual age.

Comment

Thanks, Zenith. Yeah, Tony, please make sure IC posts go on the IC thread. You can make rolls here.

I need anyone with Eidetic Memory, Well-Informed, Expertise: Current Events, Pop Culture, or Crime to make a DC15 check to recognize the Asian fellow. He's the Dragon King, a known criminal but, not so well known that everyone will recognize him. He was in the Chinese then later U.S. Military as a "special operator" who ended up getting indicted for war crimes. He's been on the run ever since.

I also need players to make a DC20 Perception check. Success means you notice some kind of energy field surrounding the Dragon King. If you can detect energy as a power, then success is automatic.

Sheesh - these posts load slow.

Comment

Whoops! Sorry! Moving to IC thread...

Comment

Roll vs DC15: Result = 7, +3 Int, +5 Eidetic Memory = 15 (I think that's how it works - correct me if not!)
                          https://orokos.com/roll/735448

Perception Check: Result = 6, +20 Perception = 26
                          https://orokos.com/roll/735449

Yes, this forum is painfully slow...
                          Last edited by Tony Jones; 06-18-2019, 12:30 PM.

Comment

Quick question, in your game description you said Move-By Action was the default means of Movement. However, does the same apply to Turnabout for Teleportation, i.e it's the default for that too? In which case she'll have Feature: Dimensional Pocket - 1 instead (as per Power Profile: Dimension Powers) instead of Turnabout. Otherwise, Turnabout is fine.

Comment

Sorry folks but this forum isn't working for me. Gave it a shot, though. Way too much lag. Good luck.

Comment

So is that the end of the game? Or will you try again on some less laggy forum? I'm certainly still interested if the latter...

Comment

Working...
                                X