You are not the boss of me

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [3e OOC] You are not the boss of me

So, opening this OOC thread so you guys can post here your characters again. Cheers!
    [B][SIZE=3]心のコスモ を 抱きしめて 遥かな 銀河 へ[/SIZE][/B]

Re: You are not the boss of me

Dylan "Mole" Morris
    PL7
    Male
    Height:5'4"
    Weight:100lbs

Think this guy ^ but slightly more human.

Abilities
    Str:1
    Sta:3
    Agi: 4
    Dex: 3
    Fight:0
    Int:3
    Awe:5
    Pre:-1
    36 pp (69 to go)

Skills
    Ranged combat(gauntlet) 4 (+3 Dex)
    Technology 8 (+3 Int)
    Close Combat(Claws) 4 (+0)
    Stealth 6 (+3 Dex)
    Perception 8 (+5 Awe)
    Deception 4 (-1 Pre)
    Persuasion 2 (-1 Pre)
    21 pp (48 left)

Advantages
    Defensive Roll 3
    Equipment 7
    Inventor
    Favored Environment (Underground)
    Improvised Tools
    Move-By Action
    14 pp (34 left)

Equipment
    Multi-tool
    Flash Goggles
    Lock-Release Gun
    Computer
    Cell Phone
    Plastic Explosives
    Ranged Burst Area Damage 10
    (Boy that escalated quickly)

Powers
    Iron Man's gauntlet { (14pp-5Removable-1Unreliable=8 total)
    Blast 7
    }
    Claws{
    Damage 6(6pp)
    Burrowing 8(250ft)(8pp)
    Quirk:Can't burrow through solid rock.(-1pp)
    }
    Senses 6 {
    Low-Light Vision
    Darkvision
    Acute Olfactory
    Extended Tactile (Tremorsense)
    }
    22pp(12 left)

Offense
    Gauntlet 7 (DC:22)
    Claws 8 (DC:21)

Defense
    Dodge:4(+7 for a pp)
    Fortitude:3 (+5 pp)
    Parry:0
    Toughness:3(+3 Defensive Roll)
    Will:5

Complications
    Light weakness:
    Very bright light dazzles Mole. It's why he wears flash goggles. Mole takes -5 for checks against light based sensory checks or when under extreme lighting conditions. He is effectively blinded.

Hatred
    Mole hates when people make fun of him for how he looks.

Enemy:Crimson Dynamo/Iron Man
    Mole ditched Dynamo and stole the gauntlet which could have been the edge that the Russian needed to finally defeat his nemesis. Dynamo is predictably ticked off. Iron Man is also angry that Mole stole his tech, and will probably pursue him with the same desire to pound his tiny ratlike face in.

Dylan was always different. Being hairy and having rodent teeth will do that to you. But it was the teasing that drove him to run away from home‚ using his gift for burrowing. He soon found out he could break into quite a few buildings using his burrowing and internet-taught explosives. During a normal's high school years‚ he was robbing bars and other small businesses. No one could catch him. Until one night he dug under the wrong building. He had misjudged his target And ended up in the warehouse NEXT to the bar he wanted chicken wings from.(you didn't think he wanted money right?) Unfortunately this warehouse happened to be the current base for Crimson Dynamo in between his attacks on Iron Man.
    After a couple blasts from Dynamo and some missed dives for his tunnel entrance‚ Mole began to bargain for his life. Knowing Dynamo's hatred of Iron Man‚ Mole told him he could steal some Arc reactor tech Dynamo could then use to defeat Iron Man. All he needed was some high explosives to get through the concrete....

i'm not sure if my math is right, if anyone cared to check it I'd appreciate it.
    Last edited by Slasher; 06-06-2014, 12:17 AM.

Comment

So whose turn is it?

Comment

Reposting people's characters here

Mark Dobson - PL 7

Age: 33 Height: 6’ 4” Weight: 235lbs Hair: Brown Eyes: Green

Strength 3, Stamina 3, Agility 1, Dexterity 2, Fighting 5, Intellect 0, Awareness 0, Presence 0

Advantages
        Chokehold, Close Attack 2, Diehard, Equipment 2, Great Endurance, Improved Initiative, Improved Smash, Improvised Weapon, Quick Draw, Ranged Attack 5

Skills
        Athletics 6 (+9), Intimidation 8 (+8), Perception 6 (+6), Technology 4 (+4)

Powers
        Exoskeleton (Removable)
        Flight: Flight 7 (Speed: 250 miles/hour, 0.5 miles/round)
        Force Field: Force Field 4 (+4 Toughness)
        Power-lifting: Power-lifting 8 (+8 STR for lifting)
        Repulsor Ray: Blast 7 (DC 22)

Equipment
        Cell Phone (Smartphone), Heavy Pistol

Offense
        Initiative +5
        Grab, +7 (DC Spec 13)
        Heavy Pistol, +7 (DC 19)
        Repulsor Ray: Blast 7, +7 (DC 22)
        Throw, +7 (DC 18)
        Unarmed, +7 (DC 18)

Complications
        Enemy: R.A.I.D - a splinter group of A.I.M.
        Mark stole a prototype exoskelton from his employer. It is based on technology stolen from Tony Stark/Iron Man.

Enemy: Iron Man -
        Mark is using an exoskeleton based on his technology. One of Iron Man's fears is that his technology would fall into the wrong hands and be used for criminal and other evil purposes.
        Motivation: Recognition: Working as a common minion/thug all his life has left Mark with a desire for more. His career goals include head minion/thug at the very least.

Enemy: S.H.I.E.L.D., Captain America, and many other heroes.

Power Loss: Without his exoskeleton, Mark is just an ordinary man.

Languages
        English

Defense
        Dodge 7, Parry 7, Fortitude 7, Toughness 7, Will 5

Power Points
        Abilities 28 + Powers 32 + Advantages 16 + Skills 12 (24 ranks) + Defenses 17 = 105

Background:
        Mark comes from a family of minions and hirelings. His father Bruce has worked as a minion for several major villains while his mother Laurie started her career working as a distraction and occasional hostage during robberies. Now she mainly works as a hostage or innocent civilian to delay the hero while her employer gets away.

Mark knew that he would always go into the family business. He may not have been the smartest guy in the neighborhood but he was always the biggest and strongest. It was these qualities that helped him get hired when he turned 18. He initially worked for any villain willing to hire him. After a few years, he was hired by A.I.M. as a security guard and provided with advanced weapons training and hand to hand combat. Working at A.I.M. was pretty boring most of the time. The only excitement would be when agents of S.H.I.E.L..D. , Captain America, Iron Man, or some other hero would show up to shut down operations.

One day a group of employees decided to leave and form their own evil organization. They offered Mark a position with their newly formed company the named R.A.I.D. Mark agreed to work for them since the benefits and pay were better. They also promised career advancement and tuition reimbursement. Mark was happy working for R.A.I.D. for several years. He took a few college courses but did not get very good grades. His promised career advancement went away and soon he became disgruntled. He watched patiently as the company worked on a prototype exoskeleton based on Iron Man’s technology. It wasn’t as powerful as Iron Man but it wasn’t designed to be. The company had designed it to be used by nearly anyone and had planned on selling it to anyone willing to pay the price. They figured that there were a lot of criminals willing to pay the price for it. The exoskeleton would come in a standard configuration as well as customizable.

Mark was eventually relegated to the graveyard shift. This only added to his resentment of his employer. One night, he decided enough was enough. He walked off the job after stealing the prototype exoskeleton. Now he was on his own and had the power to do whatever he wanted.

Dr. Gregory Beck

Research and Development of Oscorp Industries
        Worked directly with Norman Osborn on the Goblin Glider

Dr. Beck had finished with his share of insanity long before the Glider was complete. Norman had gone mad. Truly and deeply crazy in a way even his mother's fight with mental illness had not turned. But he knew how to handle it. Appease the crazy. Coddle it. Provide its every need until the moment is right.

And that moment was two days prior to the launch of the Goblin Glider. The smaller, faster Boom Stick had been completed months ago, but now Norman had demanded a larger, faster model. After he found the drawings for it, of course. Norman had been a genius, but now he was just an irrational child with 6 tons of lifting force to tantrum with. Beck planted designs for the newer model as soon as the first was complete. He knew his life was forfeit if he stayed around too long without a purpose. Even Osborne wasn't crazy enough to leave him alive when he knew what he knew. And he couldn't keep paying the man what he was forever. Secrets were expensive.

So he finished the glider early and flew off with it, a handful of gear, and the mask. One couldn't be seen on the Goblin Glider without it. There was of course, the problem of Spider-Man swinging around New York trying to stop him. But that was the price of his identity and associated fear of the mask. He could redesign later. For now, he was the Green Goblin!

Doctor Beck as the Goblin - PL 7

Strength 0, Stamina 0, Agility 0, Dexterity 0, Fighting 0, Intellect 4, Awareness 0, Presence 0

Advantages
        Defensive Roll 2, Eidetic Memory, Equipment 14, Evasion, Improvised Tools, Inventor, Ranged Attack 6, Speed of Thought, Well-informed

Skills
        Close Combat: Electro Gloves: Damage 8 6 (+6), Deception 6 (+6), Expertise: Heavy Weapons 4 (+8), Expertise: Mechanical Engineering 6 (+10), Insight 6 (+6), Investigation 2 (+6), Perception 4 (+4), Persuasion 4 (+4), Technology 10 (+14), Treatment 4 (+8), Vehicles 6 (+6)

Powers
        Goblin Armor (Removable)
        . . Chainmail: Protection 4 (+4 Toughness)
        . . Electro Gloves: Damage 8 (DC 23)

Equipment
        Bag of Tricks
        Pumpkin Bombs: Burst Area Blast 7 (DC 22; Burst Area: 30 feet radius sphere)
        . . Knockout Bombs: Affliction 8 (Alternate; 1st degree: Dazed, 2nd degree: Stunned, 3rd degree: Incapacitated, Resisted by: Fortitude, DC 18; Increased Range: ranged, Ricochet: 1 bounce)
        . . Razor Bats: Damage 5 (Alternate; DC 20; Accurate: +2, Increased Range: ranged, Multiattack, Penetrating 2)

Goblin Glider - PL 7

Strength 3, Defense 7, Toughness 7, Size Medium

Features:
        Remote Control

Powers
        Flight: Flight 6 (Speed: 120 miles/hour, 1800 feet/round)
        Homing Missiles: Blast 8 (DC 23; Homing 4: 4 extra attempts)
        . . Concealment: Cloud Area Concealment 4 (Alternate; All Visual Senses; Cloud Area: 15 feet radius sphere)
        . . Machine Guns/Flamethrower: Blast 6 (Alternate; DC 21; Accurate: +2, Multiattack, Variable Descriptor: close group - Bullets/Flame)

Power Points
        Abilities 3 + Powers 12 + Advantages 0 + Features 1 + Skills 0 (0 ranks) + Defenses 9 + Equipment 22 (22 ep) + Weapons & Armor 0 (0 ep) = 47

Offense
        Initiative +4
        Electro Gloves: Damage 8, +6 (DC 23)
        Grab, +0 (DC Spec 10)
        Knockout Bombs: Affliction 8, +6 (DC Fort 18)
        Pumpkin Bombs: Burst Area Blast 7 (DC 22)
        Razor Bats: Damage 5, +8 (DC 20)
        Throw, +6 (DC 15)
        Unarmed, +0 (DC 15)
        Glider Offense
        Homing Missiles: Blast 8, +6 (DC 23)
        Machine Guns/Flamethrower: Blast 6, +8 (DC 21)

Complications
        Accident: New Glider
        Enemy: Norman Osborne
        Enemy: Spider-Man
        Secret: Identity

Defense
        Dodge 8, Parry 8, Fortitude 6, Toughness 6/4, Will 8

Power Points
        Abilities 8 + Powers 10 + Advantages 28 + Skills 29 (58 ranks) + Defenses 30 = 105

Lillian

Last edited by Evolución; 05-27-2014, 06:27 AM.

Comment

That's the origina teleporter version, I posted the psychic version later. At work on phone or I'd just post it myself.

Comment

Re: Reposting people's characters here

Dr. Gregory Beck

Research and Development of Oscorp Industries
            Worked directly with Norman Osborn on the Goblin Glider

Dr. Beck had finished with his share of insanity long before the Glider was complete. Norman had gone mad. Truly and deeply crazy in a way even his mother's fight with mental illness had not turned. But he knew how to handle it. Appease the crazy. Coddle it. Provide its every need until the moment is right.

And that moment was two days prior to the launch of the Goblin Glider. The smaller, faster Boom Stick had been completed months ago, but now Norman had demanded a larger, faster model. After he found the drawings for it, of course. Norman had been a genius, but now he was just an irrational child with 6 tons of lifting force to tantrum with. Beck planted designs for the newer model as soon as the first was complete. He knew his life was forfeit if he stayed around too long without a purpose. Even Osborne wasn't crazy enough to leave him alive when he knew what he knew. And he couldn't keep paying the man what he was forever. Secrets were expensive.

So he finished the glider early and flew off with it, a handful of gear, and the mask. One couldn't be seen on the Goblin Glider without it. There was of course, the problem of Spider-Man swinging around New York trying to stop him. But that was the price of his identity and associated fear of the mask. He could redesign later. For now, he was the Green Goblin!

Doctor Beck as the Goblin - PL 7

Strength 0, Stamina 0, Agility 0, Dexterity 0, Fighting 0, Intellect 4, Awareness 0, Presence 0

Advantages
            Defensive Roll 2, Eidetic Memory, Equipment 14, Evasion, Improvised Tools, Inventor, Ranged Attack 6, Speed of Thought, Well-informed

Skills
            Close Combat: Electro Gloves: Damage 8 6 (+6), Deception 6 (+6), Expertise: Heavy Weapons 4 (+8), Expertise: Mechanical Engineering 6 (+10), Insight 6 (+6), Investigation 2 (+6), Perception 4 (+4), Persuasion 4 (+4), Technology 10 (+14), Treatment 4 (+8), Vehicles 6 (+6)

Powers
            Goblin Armor (Removable)
            . . Chainmail: Protection 4 (+4 Toughness)
            . . Electro Gloves: Damage 8 (DC 23)

Equipment
            Bag of Tricks
            Pumpkin Bombs: Burst Area Blast 7 (DC 22; Burst Area: 30 feet radius sphere)
            . . Knockout Bombs: Affliction 8 (Alternate; 1st degree: Dazed, 2nd degree: Stunned, 3rd degree: Incapacitated, Resisted by: Fortitude, DC 18; Increased Range: ranged, Ricochet: 1 bounce)
            . . Razor Bats: Damage 5 (Alternate; DC 20; Accurate: +2, Increased Range: ranged, Multiattack, Penetrating 2)

Goblin Glider - PL 7

Strength 3, Defense 7, Toughness 7, Size Medium

Features:
            Remote Control

Powers
            Flight: Flight 6 (Speed: 120 miles/hour, 1800 feet/round)
            Homing Missiles: Blast 8 (DC 23; Homing 4: 4 extra attempts)
            . . Concealment: Cloud Area Concealment 4 (Alternate; All Visual Senses; Cloud Area: 15 feet radius sphere)
            . . Machine Guns/Flamethrower: Blast 6 (Alternate; DC 21; Accurate: +2, Multiattack, Variable Descriptor: close group - Bullets/Flame)

Power Points
            Abilities 3 + Powers 12 + Advantages 0 + Features 1 + Skills 0 (0 ranks) + Defenses 9 + Equipment 22 (22 ep) + Weapons & Armor 0 (0 ep) = 47
            Offense
            Initiative +4
            Electro Gloves: Damage 8, +6 (DC 23)
            Grab, +0 (DC Spec 10)
            Knockout Bombs: Affliction 8, +6 (DC Fort 18)
            Pumpkin Bombs: Burst Area Blast 7 (DC 22)
            Razor Bats: Damage 5, +8 (DC 20)
            Throw, +6 (DC 15)
            Unarmed, +0 (DC 15)
            Glider Offense
            Homing Missiles: Blast 8, +6 (DC 23)
            Machine Guns/Flamethrower: Blast 6, +8 (DC 21)

Complications
            Accident: New Glider
            Enemy: Norman Osborne
            Enemy: Spider-Man
            Secret: Identity

Defense
            Dodge 8, Parry 8, Fortitude 6, Toughness 6/4, Will 8

Power Points
            Abilities 8 + Powers 10 + Advantages 28 + Skills 29 (58 ranks) + Defenses 30 = 105
            Kit Andersen/GravityBoy! - Whole Family of Supers
            GM - Super Framily Plan
            Captain Thunder - Victory Legion!

Comment

Lillian and Mole have finished a telepathic conversation. Once he posts an IC action, I believe that's all of us?

Also, the character sheet Evo posted for Lillian is the original Teleporting version, this is the psychic version:

**Altered to different Infinity Gem: Mind
              *Build Notes:
              Complication: Power Loss - Foresight
              We'll have to work together a bit on this complication, I think, b/c under a certain viewpoint, it would kick in a lot. The way I'm wanting it to work is that she subconsciously accesses thoughts around her and uses the information to defend herself - not just her 'attacker', but anybody else nearby who may have a different view of the attack, or knowledge of how to defend oneself, etc, so for example it COULD help her against a trap - if you think the collective insights/defensive abilities of those around her would help her dodge it even without knowing it's there. Likewise it's not necesarily useless against targets she can't read, b/c she still registers the input from everyone elses mind that might help her.
              In any case where you think she should be denied it, her defenses would drop to zero, but she gains a hero Point. Thoughts?

Tablet: Her Tablet is something she's been working on for a while, creating a massive database that's basically a full version of Wikipedia, which she can search for information (Database, Jack of All Trades, Well Informed, Time Sense). She also copies down everything that happens to her in her journal app (Eidetic Memory), has a translator program (Comprehend), and an excellent free internet connection (Contacts, Wi-fi) and GPS (Direction&Distance Sense)

While the powers of the Mind Gem could replicate most of the functions of her tablet, she hasn't unlocked those yet, and still relies on the tablet for some things.

Attack: Weak Spot:
              This is a generic stat block for a lot of different types of attacks: Various weapons, etc, that she could be using in different situations. I figured just writing it up as a straight damage power was the simplest way, and gave it variable descriptor to account for the fact that it can have different descriptors: She could be punching someone, throwing a chair at them, grabbing a loose wire to electrocute them, shooting them with a gun, etc.

Mind Reading:
              OK, so She's got two seperate mind reading abilities.
              Telepathy:
              First, this area mind reading is combined with her mental Communication to essentialy allow for two-way speech with anybody within 100 feet (The mind reading should go out to 120, but I added a 1p quirk to reduce it to 100 to match with the communication)
              I reduced the range to close, so that the area is centered on her, but since it's not perception anymore it now allows a Dodge save vs the area.. so I'm just changing that dodge save to a Will save. Essentially, those within the 60' burst make DC 17 will saves; if they succeed, they halve the effect of the mind reading check I get to make against them (Reducing my opposed check vs their second will save to +4). It makes those with a lot of willpower very resistant to it, as they get essentially two saves, but that makes sense as it's her spreading the power around to read multiple minds.
              Mind Probe is the more straightforward "probe one persons mind deeply for information", for use on the aforementioned willful individuals.
              Lillian - PL 7 (105 PP)
              Gothic hacker/thief, former slave of Thanos, stole infinity gem of Mind

Abilities
              : 0 pp
              STR 0
              STA 0
              DEX 0
              AGI 0
              FGT 0
              INT 0
              AWE 0
              PRE 0

Offenses:
              Weak Spot: +10 ranged, DC 19(Penetrating) Toughness (Crit 16-20)
              *Multi-attack, Precise, Ricochet, Variable Descriptor 2: Environmental/Situational*

Defenses: (8pp)
              Dodge: +10 (+10 Foresight)
              Parry: +10 (+10 Foresight)
              Toughness: +4 (+4 Equipment)
              Fort +4 (4 base)
              Will +10 (4 base +6 Foresight)

Skills: (50 ranks= 25pp)
              Acrobatics(+12/12), Deception(+8/8), Insight(+5/5), Investigation(+5/5), Perception(+5/5), Persuasion(+5/5), Sleight of Hand(+5/5), Technology(+5/5)

*W/Gem:
              Deception +15, Insight +15, Investigation +15, Perception +10, Persuasion +15, Technology +15, Treatment +10, All Expertise +10

Advantages: 9
              Assessment, Attractive, Equipment, Fascinate(Acrobatics: Dancing), Luck 2, Redirect, Taunt, Set-up
              *W/Tablet: Contacts, Eidetic Memory, Jack of all Trades, Well-informed

Powers: 61

Tablet
              : 15p - 6 easily removable - 1 Move activation = 8pp
              -Advantages/Features: Contacts, Database, Eidetic Memory, Jack of all Trades, Well Informed, Wi-fi: 6p
              -Senses: Time sense, Direction sense, Distance sense: 3p
              -Comprehend 3 (speak, read, & understand languages): 6p

Mind Gem (Pendant): 65p - 13 Removable +1 indestructible= 53pp
              *All following powers are part of the gem, just listed separately for ease of reading**

Quickness 4 (Limited: Mental -1/rank), Rapid Vision: 3p
              Enhanced Will +6: 6p

Foresight: 22p
              -Enhanced Dodge 10, Parry 10: 20p
              -Immunity 2: Critical Hits: 2p

Mental Array: 30p + 4 AP = 34pp
              -Primary: Omniprescience: 10+4+16=30p
              Enhanced Int 10: 10p
              Enhanced Mental Sense: (Acute, Ranged, Extended, Danger Sense): 4p
              Enhanced Skills: Deception +7, Insight +10, Perception +5, Persuasion +10: 16p
              -AP: Telepathy: =30p
              Mental Communication 1 (Area +1/rank, Selective +1/rank, Subtle, Rapid): 6/rank +2 = 8p
              Mind Reading 7 (Area +3/rank, Alt save: Will vs Area, Selective +1/rank, Close -2/rank, Limited: Surface Thoughts -1/rank, Subtle, Rapid, Quirk: Diminshed range: 100'): 3/rank +1 = 22p
              -AP: Mind Probe:
              Mind Reading 7 (Cumulative +1/rank, Effortless +1/rank, Subtle 2): 4/rank +2 = 30p
              -AP: Hallucinations:
              Illusion 6 (All Senses 5/rank, Selective +1/rank, Resistible by Will -1/rank): 5/rank = 30p
              -AP: Weak Spot:
              Damage 4 (Ranged +1/rank, Multi-attack +1/rank, Accurate 5, Extended Range, Imp. Crit 4, Penetrating 4, Precise, Ricochet, Variable Descriptor 2): 3/rank +18 = 30p

Equipment:
              Reinforced Cosmic Leather Bustier (Protection 4, subtle): 5ep

COST: 2 Abilities +8 Defenses +25 Skills +9 Advantages +61 Powers = 105/105

Complications:
              Enemies: Thanos, adam warlock, loki, galactus, thor, iron man, namor, doctor strange, mister fantastic.. Damn near everyone wants the infinity gem..
              Semi-sentient gem: The Infinity gems seem to have their own rudimentary consciusness, and the Mind gem has powerful psychic abilities.
              Tablet: she documents EVERYTHING on her tablet, if anyone got it they'd know everything about her.
              Power Loss: Foresight: Lillian's Foresight allows her to subconsciously access thoughts around her, giving her great insight into defending herself, but is only useful when there's a mind with useful information. *GM input*

Background:

Journal Excerpts:
              August 15, 2010:
              Finally got the new upgraded tablet with enough storage space to finish my project. Portable offline Wikipedia, here I come.
              September 12, 2010
              The project's coming great, and I met a really hot guy today. Got caught picking his pocket, he chased me down and we ended up making out in an alley. His name is Jake and he's a total badass.
              Oct 2nd, 2010
              Jake convinced me to go to this meeting tonight. Something about Thanos, or whatever.. sounds totally dangerous and awesome!
              Oct 13, 2010
              Jake and I joined the Cult of Thanos, it's this total alien god thing and the Thanos guy's an actual Alien!
              The Database is done, I've got a badass hot boyfriend, and aliens are real! Best birthday ever!
              Jan 2, 2011
              We've been taken OFF THE PLANET! IT's real! I'm not even on earth anymore.. and I still have my Portable WIKI.. lol, this is EXACTLY the type of situation I made this thing for.. well, OK, I guess I wasn't expecting to join an intergalactic crime organization, but whatevs, right? Perfect test run anyways. We're almost there.
              August 13, 2011
              It's been forever since my last entry. They confiscated my tablet shortly after arrival, and it wasn't fun getting it back.
              It hasn't been all fun and games like I expected. People keep heading out on 'missions' and never coming back. Looks like they take the whole death thing a bit more seriously than I do... Jake's getting really into it, he worships this Thanos guy.. Luckily he's more than willing to take my place anytime one of these missions comes up..
              September 21, 2011
              Jake didn't come back from his mission. I'm alone here now..
              Oct 2, 2011
              It's been one year since Jake convinced me to go to that meeting, and now I'm halfway across the galaxy in a death cult with some mad death-god leading us. I've got no idea what he wants other than to see people die!
              I have my first mission today since Jake died.. nobody to take my place. This might be my last entry.
              Nov 7, 2011
              NO way am I ever doing that again! I have to get out of here. It was horrible, dozens of us went in and only four of us came back. Who the hell was that giant purple dude? He ATE THE PLANET!!!
              Dec 25, 2011
              Merry Christmas! It's not a perfect solution, but I figured out a way to keep myself out of the line of fire.. Good thing I can dance. Goodbye cannon fodder, hello troop's entertainment.
              March 28, 2012
              The plan seems to be working. There's plenty of guys around here that know they're gonna be dead sooner rather than later, so they're more than willing to trade for my place in the missions.
              And since I don't plan on dieing out here, I'm willing to do whatever it takes to stay alive.
              July 7, 2012
              I finally managed to get access to the base's comm system. Hope I can get ahold of someone who can help me out.
              Dec 4, 2012
              Appparently some of the higher ups have noticed what I've been doing to stay off missions. I thought they were going to kill me, but instead they said they had other uses for my 'talents'. I've officially been reassignes from death squads to infiltration..
              Feb 1, 2012
              My first new assignment tomorrow, and this time I don't have a way out of it.
              Feb 2, 2012
              They're sending me to Avengers tower.. maybe I'll be able to get help!
              Feb 6, 2012
              They gave me a necklace before I left.. it monitored everything and was set to blow if they thought I was compromised. I had no choice but to do my best. I seduced my way in, and managed to retrieve the files. Got caught by the butler on the way out, had to shoot him.. doubt that's gonna go over well.. I hope the old guy makes it, but I had no choice.
              Spiderman caught up to me a block away from extraction and dropkicked me through a wall. Thought I was done for, but it seems one of the guys on the extraction team had a crush on me and was watching. They swarmed spiderman while he carried me away. I'll be in the infirmary for a week though.
              April 23, 2012
              I've managed to get in touch with other slaves (they call themselves minions, but slaves is more like it) from other villains who also wanted out, and they have a plan.
              The only catch to them helping me out is that I have to steal something precious from my 'master', like a gem.. But then I rememberd, Thanos just so happens to have a couple of those he keeps under close guard! I've admired the gems for a while, and have been allowed in to clean the case a couple times, so I figure I might as well pick one of them. That deep blue one always felt like it was calling to me, like it wanted to be free and bouncing around the universe.. so weird.. but hey, I figure it'll look hot on my pendant. Kill two birds with one beautiful stone, right?
              May 15, 2013
              My fifth assignment. Heading back to earth for the first time since Avengers Mansion.
              June 22, 2013
              You know, this spy stufff isn't half bad when you're not getting beat up. I just got intel on some supposed secret super-hero group called the 'illuminati'. Crazy stuff..
              When I get out of here I might go into business for myself.. but not stealing secrets from one group for another. Stealing them for everybody. Let the secrets out..
              Sept 18, 2013
              I've managed to disable the kill chip in my pendant without alerting them. I'm finally ready, now I just need an opening.
              Oct 12, 2013
              Tomorow's the day. I'm ready to get the hell out of here.
              Oct 15, 2013
              I'm late for the meeting with the Enchantress. Whatever, she'll have to deal with it, and I bet she didn't think any of us would bring real power to the table. Time to be my own woman.

Appearance/personality:
              Now that shes free to express herself again, Lillian likes to dress as a Gothic schoolgirl with long dark red hair in ponytails. She's not really gothic in lifestyle or personality, but she loves the look and the idea of it, which is why she followed her boyfriend into a cult she didn't really care about.
              Lillian is a hacker, thief, anarchist, and spy, and now that she's got herself super-powers, she has a lot of ideas for how to use them.
              Last edited by Jemal; 05-27-2014, 04:16 PM.

Comment

Great, I'll post right away. You could keep the image that I posted though. Hot stuff

Comment

Jemal is correct, I'll be posting tomorrow nightish probably.

Comment

sorry about that. got overly excited.

Comment

I snazzed up my character file. Added two complications and a picture.

Comment

bump

Comment

The other players seemed to have lost interest in this...

Comment

D: that sucks.

Comment

Still interestrd, just made the mistake of making my character passive to try hiding herself, so I was reacting to other players rather than being proactive.

Comment

Working...
                              X