Episode 8: Changes
    Episode 9: Invaders
    Episode 10: Trial of the Stargirl
    Episode 11: Teddy Bear Junction
    Episode 12: Victorian Royal Rumble
    Interludes: One Day More
    Episode 13: What Lies Beyond

The Story So Far:

Taken from your homes times, the seven of you have been thrust into time after time with little to no explanation. Seemingly placed against a woman known as Glortih, servant of the Time Trapper, the chaos that waits at the end of time. You've picked up the errant Magi Puella Francine, and are seemingly being manipulated by a group of time travellrs that include at least the enigmatic Sailor Pluto, self styled mystical guardian of time, and Zen Fudo, who seems to delight in attempts to confuse you.

Now left on the planet Cybertron, at the creation of the ancient Centurion Machines, guardians of life and time. You've repelled Glorith and her Pawn, Timothy Temple, but Wraiths, cold beings of shadow infest the foundry that Genia and Dr. Panik are attempting to shut down, while the rest of you face Megatronus, Fallen child of the machine god Primus.

And, now, the Conclusion of Steel Dawn.

Geanie and Panik, you are at the foot of a 30 foot console, the rest of you face Megatronus, with the initive at:

Megatronus
    CaptainThunderchild
    Barney
    Dr. Bumil
    Tycho
    Hikeshi (In Centurion Machine 19)

And it is Barney's turn.
    Last edited by Yeoman; 12-11-2014, 07:50 PM.

Re: Crinosverse: Time After Time

Barney Hale
    HP: 1 / LP: 1
    COND: -3

Barney stepped through, and gauging the size of the foe ahead made a weaving charge to open him up for his companions to get better and harder strikes in.

Aid action for Hakeshi's next attack: 1d20+15=30
    Acrobatic Feint [Move]: 1d20+10=23
    Impeach the peach!

Completed Games:
    Crinoverse - Avengers
    Crinoverse - Young Avengers
    Crinoverse - Bay City Sentinels
    Crinoverse - Time After Time
    Crinoverse - San Antonio Avengers
    Crinoverse - Honnounji Academy
    Extreme Unction

Comment

Panik turns back to Geanie, "So... as I was saying, how are your climbing skills. As you may recall, mine stink."
      [URL="http://crinos.dreamwidth.org/"]Urge to Stat Rising[/URL]: My blog where I post write ups for monsters for the Pathfinder system.

Comment

Geanie
        HP/LP: 0
        Condition: -1 Hit, Fatigued [-1 speed = 15 ft]

"Mine is great, just hope I'm not too worn out to make it in time."

Geanie draws on all her natural endurance and years of running away from things to hoof it as fast as she can to the console. Which is about as fast as an average human can walk.
        Athletics: 1d20+10=30

Comment

Originally posted by SilvercatMoonpaw View Post
          Geanie

Geanie draws on all her natural endurance and years of running away from things to hoof it as fast as she can to the console. Which is about as fast as an average human can walk.
          Panik sighs, "Great job, now you can come back down so I can give you my hourglass so you can use it to help you shut down the forge."
          [URL="http://crinos.dreamwidth.org/"]Urge to Stat Rising[/URL]: My blog where I post write ups for monsters for the Pathfinder system.

Comment

Originally posted by Enigmatic One View Post
            Barney Hale
            HP: 1 / LP: 1
            COND: -3

Barney stepped through, and gauging the size of the foe ahead made a weaving charge to open him up for his companions to get better and harder strikes in.

The aid is successful and he is vulnerable to your next action And it's Dr. Bumil's turn.

Originally posted by SilvercatMoonpaw View Post
            Geanie

You manage to somehow casually climb the theoretically smooth surface to the console. You can see a wide array of buttons levers and knobs.

(Technology or straight INT check, and Cri may use the same to aid you if you describe it to him)).

Comment

Dr. Bumil

Originally posted by metool2

" How about a little of that charm of yours, Doctor Bumil? I have no doubt that tongue of yours could convince the mountain stone to move... Time to boast that you convinced a planet itself to stir awake! "
              Hakeshi Tanjo sound as he felt the ground around him quiver and shake.
              Bumil stands up straighter. "Sorry Jennie, I'll make disappear some peanuts for you later." He says letting the elephant vanish back to Magic-Space. Jennie, for her part, looks non-plussed at this latest development.

Bumil clears his throat. With a mental command, the Ring translates his words into universal machine language, beaming it directly to Lord Primus. He stands to address the being directly.

ring variable to Communicate: Machines
              "Lord Primus, your people need you. They need your wisdom, your guidance, your leadership. It is time now to awake and gaze upon all you have created."

Comment

Geanie
                Originally posted by Yeoman View Post
                You manage to somehow casually climb the theoretically smooth surface to the console. You can see a wide array of buttons levers and knobs.

(Technology or straight INT check, and Cri may use the same to aid you if you describe it to him)).
                Intellect: 1d20+0=11
                "Okay Doc, I think you're going to have to talk me through this: there's a big glowy thing over here to the side, something that looks like a bank of multi-directional switches without the flippy lever part over here, a large bar switch up top, a couple of big red buttons......"

Comment

Originally posted by flynnarrel View Post
                  Dr. Bumil

Bumil stands up straighter. "Sorry Jennie, I'll make disappear some peanuts for you later." He says letting the elephant vanish back to Magic-Space. Jennie, for her part, looks non-plussed at this latest development.

Bumil clears his throat. With a mental command, the Ring translates his words into universal machine language, beaming it directly to Lord Primus. He stands to address the being directly.

"Lord Primus, your people need you. They need your wisdom, your guidance, your leadership. It is time now to awake and gaze upon all you have created."
                  The shaking across the planet increases and you can start to see Primus' eyes open.

Kreuz, your turn.

Comment

1d20+4=5

hp to reroll: 1d20+4=6 + 10 reroll bonus = 16

roll vs knockback: 1d20+12=15
                    tycho fires, but the recoil sends him flying back across the carvern

Comment

Originally posted by Kreuzritter View Post
                      tycho fires, but the recoil sends him flying back across the carvern
                      Sadly your shot goes wild.

"AW! You missed! Try again !"

Mettaur, your turn.

Comment

Battle Man
                        HP: 0, Cnd: Normal, Piloting CM

With the cockpit open, Battle Man was able to glance aside to see the portal whirl open. " Looks like this battle is turning more in our favor, Fallen Angel." He said with a smirk as Barney came charging in with his amazing display of agility, but he didn't seem to be going in for the strike... Which meant...

" Got it. " Awaiting for the right moment, Battle Man pushed the controls forward to drive 19 forward with a pistol packed right hook, pressing in on the first opening he saw when Megatronus became distracted by the victorian martial artist.

" HOOK! "
                        Attack 1 1d20+5=9, Using HP to reroll, 1d20+5=15 +10 for 25 to hit.DC 35 [Penetrating 15]
                        "Which is more important, duty or humanity? Duty is more important in a mans life! There's little difference between long or short, but it doesn't matter in your life!"

Comment

Originally posted by Mettaur2 View Post
                          Battle Man
                          HP: 0, Cnd: Normal, Piloting CM

With the cockpit open, Battle Man was able to glance aside to see the portal whirl open. " Looks like this battle is turning more in our favor, Fallen Angel." He said with a smirk as Barney came charging in with his amazing display of agility, but he didn't seem to be going in for the strike... Which meant...

" Got it. " Awaiting for the right moment, Battle Man pushed the controls forward to drive 19 forward with a pistol packed right hook, pressing in on the first opening he saw when Megatronus became distracted by the victorian martial artist.

" HOOK! "
                          I assume you're using Power attack to get the damage that high, in the future, please note if you're using Power attack, all out attack/anything that changes attack/defense/damage. -1 toughness, dazed.
                          Your punch leaves Megatronus dazed, but angry. However, before I can strike back, Primus' eyes open wide, greenish blue light filling the room.

You can see Number 19's remaining eye open wide, as a lance of energy lashes out at Megatronus and he bellows, "BURN."

As the beam strikes him, megatronus scream out in agony, his entire body ablaze, and he begins stumbling away from Primus, back towards the outside.

Cri, waiting on you to see if you're aiding Silvercat on your end

Comment

Sorry about that, was a bit rushed with that post. I'll try to remember in the future.

" Amazing... " Battle Man gazed out of the cockpit and up at 19's face in awe at the lance of energy that had fired from its visage, having never expected the centurion machine of possessing such power. Though, as it did so he did turn his gaze also towards Primus' with its eyes open wide, casting the whole room in the light, even illuminating the hollow form of his old body still on the floor and SHADOW driver near its face.

" That's how you do it, Doctor Bumil! " He shouted down to him, clapping his hands to cheer on the brilliant man with only a grim gaze aside saved for the tumbeling and burning Megatronus as he sits back in the seat and crosses his arms.

" Megatronus... You reap the cost of the choices you make. Evil choices beget evil rewards... This is my council to you."
                            "Which is more important, duty or humanity? Duty is more important in a mans life! There's little difference between long or short, but it doesn't matter in your life!"

Comment

THERE IS NO MEGATRONUS.... Tycho says before whatever he was channeling run out and he drops to the ground, stowing Genki Jr.

"Only The Fallen.", he says, panting from the exertion of whatever he'd done this fight, sounding like he has a massive hangover. "Gat, I need a Saint's flow...

Comment

Working...
                              X