Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Rise From Your Grave (recruiting)

Originally posted by Glitter View Post
    I don't see spirits proactively making deals. they're not demons. Spirit sensitives can coerce spirits to do things, but not vice versa.
    Spirit possession then?
    Solar Flare in Jemal's Solstice (Maybe)
    Oaf in catsi563's Going Rogue
    Gao Lao (Wuxai) and Shaun Lao Michaelson (Wavelengths) in Spectrum's Neotropolis: Age of Heroes- Wavelengths and Neotropolis: Age of Heroes- Wuxai

Comment

Explain what you're trying to achieve with this, Gnalthor.
      "She has trouble acting normal when she's nervous." - Round Here, Counting Crows

Comment

Giving people character idea's
        Solar Flare in Jemal's Solstice (Maybe)
        Oaf in catsi563's Going Rogue
        Gao Lao (Wuxai) and Shaun Lao Michaelson (Wavelengths) in Spectrum's Neotropolis: Age of Heroes- Wavelengths and Neotropolis: Age of Heroes- Wuxai

Comment

Ah! OK, carry on

As I've put out there, there is a low level acceptance of magic. So, do people use it for good and ill? Yes. Faith healers and clairvoyants are paid top dollar if they can prove themselves. "Wish granters" are always seen with suspicious as nothing from the spirits comes for free.

Are they out there in spandex/leather/latex duking it out for the world to see? No. Most of the fantastical stuff is kept out of the public eye. If you do see one, its usually forgotten shortly afterwards due to spirit clean up.

Monsters, as such, are a "rare" thing. The five dead that walk the earth for a year for vengeance are a special case. The spirits of death protect them. Seeing as you are part fantastical, you will not forget supernatural elements you have/will see.
          "She has trouble acting normal when she's nervous." - Round Here, Counting Crows

Comment

Well that completely changes things...
            I'll be back.

Comment

Re: Rise From Your Grave (cancelled)

I'm going to let this one go. Thank you all for your interest and participation. I think i went about this wrong. I mean the idea is sound, but I don't think I went about it the right way. Maybe later on I'll go with something like this, but right now i think I've overloaded the simple idea with too much.

Comment

Working...
              X