Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jemal's back

Hello All.
    First off, I would like to say apologies to all whom I inconvenienced by going AWOL, I could have sworn I had posted that I needed to take a couple months off, but upon checking my last posts, it seems I didn't, just that I was having some issues. A huge oversight on my part, and again I'm very sorry about that. I didn't mean to leave people hanging and wondering.

In any case, I'm back now and though I'm not currently in a position to resume GMing yet, I will be starting to play again and hopefully resurrect my own games once I'm sure I can handle them properly.

Though I would understand if I've been replaced, I'd be most appreciative if any of my old games will have me back.

Re: Jemal's back

I really hope you get back in Paragons of the New World 😀
    Games I Play In: Miracle High, Misfits of the New World

Comment

I have no problems with having you back in Paragons of the New World, Jemal. You come at a fortuitous time actually. But we'll talk about that in the OOC thread

Comment

hurray!

Comment

Yaaaaay
          Games I Play In: Miracle High, Misfits of the New World

Comment

Ok, Freedom League: Rebirth kinda petered out.

Mugen No Odyssey is still going strong, and I'm glad to have you back. You can hop back in any time you wish.

I'm very happy to hear you're back.
            What has four legs in the morning, two legs in the afternoon and three legs in the evening? I don't know, but I trapped it in my bedroom. Send help.

Comment

Working...
            X