Announcement

Collapse

New Server

RoninArmy.com now lives on a new server! Due to a communication mixup with our hosting company, some posts made around November 3, 2019 might have been overwritten. We apologize for the inconvenience. If anything seems off or doesn't work any more (or if anything works better now), we'd like to hear about it. Thanks!
See more
See less

Emerald City Knights OOC

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Emerald City Knights OOC

The first is correct. You can use Ultramarine or Hornet if you are able to replace them with someone who can fly the ship (Vehicles skill 8 or above). Mission control can't help you now, since their transmissions do not reach under Collapsar's epidermis.

Comment

Well there is no Vehicle skill in 2e; Drive and Pilot are two separate skills.
      [HR][/HR][URL="http://roninarmy.com/threads/60-Kenseido-s-Menagerie"]Kenseido's Menagerie of Characters[/URL]

Comment

Quick question can everybody fit on one shuttle then we only need one person to do the heavy lifting.

And another one could we try a tagteam attempt someone strong to do the lifting like Princess or Rocky and someone else with flight who can support both of them like Jackie with an ice platform or Witchgirl/Kisai stunting an area effect for flight.

Does anyone else have the pilot skill or do we need to ask in character?

Comment

My thought was to stunt Flight with Super-strength limited to carry capacity, with the actual effect being Kisai and the shuttle being carried by the Dragon.
          [HR][/HR][URL="http://roninarmy.com/threads/60-Kenseido-s-Menagerie"]Kenseido's Menagerie of Characters[/URL]

Comment

Originally posted by Gilliam View Post
            Quick question can everybody fit on one shuttle then we only need one person to do the heavy lifting.

And another one could we try a tagteam attempt someone strong to do the lifting like Princess or Rocky and someone else with flight who can support both of them like Jackie with an ice platform or Witchgirl/Kisai stunting an area effect for flight.

Does anyone else have the pilot skill or do we need to ask in character?
            You can put everyone on one spacecraft. Oxygen shortages mean that the other team must use the oxygen supply in their suits instead of from the spacecraft, and this way you have no backup spacecraft left, but it's the simplest solution.

You can't have 1 character carry and another person fly them. You could stunt super-strength off ranks of Flight, but Jackie's flight rank is low enough that if she does, she won't have enough flight left over to keep up with the other person pushing.

Originally posted by kenseido View Post
            My thought was to stunt Flight with Super-strength limited to carry capacity, with the actual effect being Kisai and the shuttle being carried by the Dragon.
            Yep, you can do this. However you'll need to be outside of the ship to do so.

Comment

Feel free to post an epilogue for your character, although it's not required by any means. When you're done, or if you don't wish to, then I'll post my last bit of the epilogue and end the thread.

Comment

Thank you Ysariel for running such an amazing campaign and I really appreciate all the hard work you put into it

Comment

I agree. This has been an amazing game, and I really appreciate all the hard work you put into bringing it to a very satisfying conclusion!

Comment

Thanks a ton for sticking with me for this long. It's been 5 years, 1 month and 20 days, wow.

There is no way we would have made it without wonderful, dedicated players. So thanks you two for a fantastic journey.
                    Last edited by Ysariel; 2nd June 2018, 08:03 AM.

Comment

Working...
                    X