X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ZesZesNix
    started a topic Making new conditions

Making new conditions

Is possibly to make new conditions with the editor.

I especially like some of the conditions from 2e editions especially with the powers

• FuzzyBoots
    replied
    Re: Making new conditions

Alternately, if you can explain what it is you want to make, I may be able to cobble it together for you.

Leave a comment:

• FuzzyBoots
    replied

Originally posted by ZesZesNix View Post
    My problem now is that when making a power or condition and the test say it's OK then still not see in the interface.

Like I copied a power/condition and named it version 2,so no changes just new name. Test ok but can't find in character build
    Hmm... you did do the Test Now to compile, I'm sure. You may have to also reload Hero Lab to have it show up on that far right tab. Anything involving the user interface take a bit more work.

You can post the .user file in the Lone Wolf forum if you'd like me to look at it. Our open it in Notepad and post it here in a [code] block.

Leave a comment:

• ZesZesNix
    replied

My problem now is that when making a power or condition and the test say it's OK then still not see in the interface.

Like I copied a power/condition and named it version 2,so no changes just new name. Test ok but can't find in character build

Leave a comment:

• FuzzyBoots
    replied

Ah, and silly me, there's a Conditions tab in the editor. It should be pretty easy to add new conditions, and then enable them in Affliction using the process in my earlier link.

Leave a comment:

• FuzzyBoots
    replied

Hmm... I don't know exactly how to add a new condition off of the top of my head, and I'm not 100% certain it would be reflected in the interface, but I explain how to add existing conditions to Affliction in this post. I think Adding a new condition might just require a new tag.

Leave a comment:

• ZesZesNix
    replied

thing like this yes.

would to make some conditions that could be picked by Affliction.

also try to find way to use old powers from 2e into 3e, because some power are more clear to understand.

Leave a comment:

• FuzzyBoots
    replied

Do mean "Conditions" as in adding, say, "Wobbled" among the effects that can be set on a character and/or picked for Affliction?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X