X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• libra113
    started a topic Spellcheck

Spellcheck

There been any real talk about adding spellcheck to the program anytime soon.

I will openly admit my spelling can be kind of bad and then there are typos.

As it stands now, just to be sure there aren't any mistakes, I have to retype the whole character into word. I mean that's fine (if somewhat time consuming) in that I can then format the character anyway I want but it would be nice if I could spellcheck it and print it out as is.

• libra113
    replied
    Re: Spellcheck

Originally posted by Cinder View Post
    If you go to File-->Output Active Hero Summary, there is a text output option that allows you to copy plain text. If you paste that into word it would be faster than retyping. You could just go back and change the errors you see.
    That just saved my backside (and a lot of time), thanks. I've been going over some characters I made using the Quick Start rules and Hero Lab and found a bunch of mistakes (on my part) and I'm correcting them. The time saved having to re-type stuff will be great.

Thanks.

Leave a comment:

• Cinder
    replied
    Re: Spellcheck

If you go to File-->Output Active Hero Summary, there is a text output option that allows you to copy plain text. If you paste that into word it would be faster than retyping. You could just go back and change the errors you see.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X