Array ??

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Array ??

When I make an array the governing power is sometimes at the bottom or somewhere in the middle. Is there any way to make the governing power stay at the top with the alts and dynamics at the bottom of the governing power

Powers
    Telepathy
    . . Mental Blast: Damage 6 (DC 21; Alternate Resistance: Will, Increased Range 2: perception)
    . . Mental Detection: Senses 5 (Accurate: Detect Minds, Acute: Detect Minds, Detect: Minds 2: ranged)
    . . Mental Invisibility: Concealment 10 (All Senses; Limited to Minds, Resistible: Will)
    . . Mind Control: Cumulative Affliction 6 (1st degree: Dazed, 2nd degree: Compelled, 3rd degree: Controlled, Resisted by: Will, DC 16; Cumulative, Increased Range 2: perception)

This is an example of what i mean. Mind control should be at the top and the others at the bottom of it.

Re: Array ??

Rather than an array, you could model it with Mind Control as a main power and make the other powers alternate effects. This would give you the ordering you want, but you'd lose the ability to name the whole array.

Hero Lab likes to order powers alphabetically. I just checked and if you add a space to front of Mind Control, it will order it first. It looks a little sloppy, but it works. Or you could come up with names for everything with alphabetic ordering in mind. Brain Control? Mind Punch?
    Apprentice Mastermind:
    Assorted Builds: [url]https://calubrecht.us/mutantsAndMasterminds/miscreants.html[/url]

Comment

Working...
    X