Benefit for arrest people

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Benefit for arrest people

Hi Everyone, I'm trying to build a kit for FBI Special Agents to my campaign setting. Would the right to arrest people, confiscate goods and all law enforcement privileges be a Benefit?

Re: Benefit for arrest people

I believe so. They have one for Security Clearance, so I don't see why you couldn't have one for Federal Law Enforcement. That's how I would do it, couples together with the Responsibility complication. Nothing says buzz kill like being called into a new case in a remote town on Nanna's birthday.
    Maybe also a Prejudice type complication as well, no one likes the Feebies. 😀

Comment

Yup, being a law enforcement with rights is a benefit much like being rich is a benefit if it comes with some bonuses. This would go hand in hand with expertise(law enforcement).
      [url=http://roninarmy.com/threads/46-mrdents-menagerie-of-characters]My characters past and present[/url]

Comment

Yeah seems like a great benefit as long as comes with complication baggage of actually having to do your job to retain those benefits.

Comment

From a rp view point yes. It's like benefit(diplomatic immunity). You can walk up and kill someone on the street raw, but rp wise there is going to be issues such as being expelled from the country, your home country punishing you, or at the very least alot of negative press.
          [url=http://roninarmy.com/threads/46-mrdents-menagerie-of-characters]My characters past and present[/url]

Comment

It also can be setting dependant, in my setting for example, Canadian Super Heroes are required to go through training, and at the end have the powers of arrest to legitimize them so that they're not rogue vigilantes. So it's not a benefit nor a complication in my player's case.

Comment

It was a benefit to be deputized with police powers in 2nd edition. For Sanctioned super heroes, etc. Could also handles by as a campaign complication. As when the Avengers got suspended by the U.S. Government.
              United we stand, divided we fall! Battle cry of the United Heroes

Comment

Working...
              X