Announcement

Collapse

New Server

RoninArmy.com now lives on a new server! Due to a communication mixup with our hosting company, some posts made around November 3, 2019 might have been overwritten. We apologize for the inconvenience. If anything seems off or doesn't work any more (or if anything works better now), we'd like to hear about it. Thanks!
See more
See less

Joe Singleton Art

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Joe Singleton Art

Dsumner had a big thread on the old forums with Joe's art. I've recently started having him do some commissions for me, so I figured I'd share some. These first 2 pieces are for a project I'm doing for BASH/Supers! called The Dirty Dozen, which features 12 Golden Age supervillains who are in the public domain. Joe did 2 of the characters for me, the villains Puzzler & Sceptre:

Re: Joe Singleton Art

This is Elastico & Iron Maiden:

Comment

Manipulator, Radion and Warder:

Comment

some sketches of commissions he hasn't colored yet. First up, the duo known as Smash & Grab:

Comment

Two Golden Age villains: Doctor Dagon and a yet to be named Alien Warlord:

Comment

a modern take on a Golden Age villain named Black Death:

Power Man:

Comment

Lord Eon and his Temporal Terror Troopers:

Comment

The Malevolent Moon known as T'al Z'agoth!

Comment

colored version of Power Man:

Comment

an color draft of Lord Eon:

Comment

Some new sketches to share. These 4 are all members of a group called The Union. Killers with minor powers from various crime groups who have banded together to sell their services to the highest bidder. First up is Brute, the Russian:

Drive By, a former gang banger with some super speed:

Hatchet, ex-Triad thug highly skilled with twin axes:

Killshot, ex-mafia and expert with guns, especially pistols:

Comment

Also part of that group is Kumori, former Yakuza with minor darkness powers:

This is Combustion, a thug for hire who wears an antique battlesuit:

Comment

A new sketch from Joe. This is Armato, which means Tank in Italian. He's part of an Italian super team from WW2. The suit is supposed to be based off early plans for what would become the armor worn by Hauptmann Zero (which can be seen in the Brian Brinlee art thread). I wanted the suit to be kind of boxy like Italian tanks at the time were. Came out pretty much like I wanted it to:

Comment

A few new sketches from Joe. First up are 2 pieces for Paladin Security, a Private Military Contractor, and subsidiary company of Palond Industries. First up is the rank and file troops:

This is the powered armor troops they can field in limited quantities:

Lastly, this is Deva. He's a high tech operative who once worked for a Middle Eastern nation, and now works freelance. His costume is inspired by a few pieces of concept art for the Falcon's outfit for Winter Soldier:

Comment

Do you mind if I post a few other pieces of Joe's artwork in this thread?

Comment

Working...
                              X