Brian Brinlee art

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Brian Brinlee art

So here are some sketches from Brian Brinlee. He's a great artist who has done work for a few companies. I found him through Purple Duck Games, when he did some superhero art for their Heroic Moments line.

He's been doing some art for a team of German supers from WW2, and I wanted to share the sketches he's done so far. I think they've come out pretty good so far.

First up is Blitzkrieger (Lightning Warrior):

Next up is Hauptmann Zero (Captain Zero)

Next is Iron Raven:

Yagermeister:

Hope you all like

Re: Brian Brinlee art

Another member of the group, Zyklon (Cyclone):

I'm planning on adding 1-2 more characters to the group; when I do, I'll post sketches here.

Comment

Nice art. Yagermeister should be spelled with a J, though: "Jaegermeister". Like the liqueur.

Comment

Originally posted by Earth-Two_Kenn View Post
        Nice art. Yagermeister should be spelled with a J, though: "Jaegermeister". Like the liqueur.
        and now I find myself all embarrassed for spelling it wrong. That's what happens when you post fast and don't check your spelling

Comment

Sketches for the rest of the team:

Aufseher:

Sigrdrifa:

Ingvar Freyrson:

Comment

Some new sketches from Brian. It's for a group of 4 Deities taking on the roles of the Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse. Representing War is Aray, the Armenian War God:

Representing Pestilence is Lamashtu, a Mesopotamian Goddes/Demon related to disease:

Comment

This is good stuff. I've got to hand it to you urbwar, if there's a decent illustrator out there, you make certain we see his/her work.

And for that, we thank you.

Comment

Originally posted by Horsenhero View Post
                This is good stuff. I've got to hand it to you urbwar, if there's a decent illustrator out there, you make certain we see his/her work.

And for that, we thank you.
                Thank you. Though to be honest, I showcase the work of people I've hired to do commissions for me. There's plenty more talented people out there besides the ones I've had the pleasure of working with.

I just hope some day some of these characters I'm having done end up in something for M&M down the road

Comment

A collage of 3 new images I got from Brian Brinlee. They are 3 deities who make up a group that are modeled on the four horsemen of the apocalypse. Two you've seen sketches of earlier in this thread, but one is brand new

The three in this image are Aray (War), an Armenian God, Lamashtu (Pestilence), a Mesopotamian Demon/Goddess, and Bres (Famine), a Celtic God/Fomorian

Comment

Great work man, I really enjoy the dynamic poses. Keep up the great work.
                    Character List
                    Armstrong - What If? Spider Corps.

Vista - Wild, Wild Delta Quadrant Transformers Game set near the beginning of the Third Cybertronian War.

I loved Man of Steel! Recently watched Age of Ultron, kinda better than The Avengers. I think Vision made that movie.

Comment

Nice work, I envy your skill to draw.
                      [FONT=century gothic][SIZE=5][B][URL="http://roninarmy.com/threads/100-Mister-B-s-PDF-Repository-of-M-amp-M-Stuff?p=909&viewfull=1#post909"]My M&M Thead[/URL][/B][/SIZE][/FONT]

Comment

Working...
                      X