Crime Lodge

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Crime Lodge

As stated previously,since the crime lodge was mentioned in the syndicate rules story arc in JLA,
    I Would like to create my own version of the team.

Re: Crime Lodge

Three of the Crime Lodge members names were given in the original Earth 2 graphic novel-Dr.Noon (Dr. Mid-Nite), The Spaceman (Starman) and White Cat (Black Canary), listed on glass cases displaying their costumes, in the background art.

Here are my suggestions for other names, if they might inspire you:

Golden Age Blood Eagle (GA Hawkman) and Eaglet (GA Hawkgirl)

Dr. Caprice (Dr.Fate)

Golden Age Johnny Quick (Golden Age Flash-and yes, obviously there was a heroic Johnny Quick in the Golden Age of the DCU as well).

Junkyard Dog (Wildcat)

Mr. Malefic (Mr. Terrific)

Powerderkeg (Atom)

Golden Age Power Ring (GA Green Lantern)

The Revenger (The Spectre)

The 60-Minute Man (Hourman)

All my best.

Comment

Originally posted by greycrusader View Post
      Three of the Crime Lodge members names were given in the original Earth 2 graphic novel-Dr.Noon (Dr. Mid-Nite), The Spaceman (Starman) and White Cat (Black Canary), listed on glass cases displaying their costumes, in the background art.

Here are my suggestions for other names, if they might inspire you:

Golden Age Blood Eagle (GA Hawkman) and Eaglet (GA Hawkgirl)

Dr. Caprice (Dr.Fate)

Golden Age Johnny Quick (Golden Age Flash-and yes, obviously there was a heroic Johnny Quick in the Golden Age of the DCU as well).

Junkyard Dog (Wildcat)

Mr. Malefic (Mr. Terrific)

Powerderkeg (Atom)

Golden Age Power Ring (GA Green Lantern)

The Revenger (The Spectre)

The 60-Minute Man (Hourman)

All my best.
      Cool,man,i can use these names.thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by bath View Post
        Cool,man,i can use these names.thanks.
        got any more crime lodge member names I can use?
        I Am sorry to ask this question.

Comment

Uh...you mean, names for other Golden Age JSA counterparts? Or different names for the same characters as above?

Divebomb (equivalent to the GA flying speedster, the heroic Johnny Quick)

Southern Cross (Liberty Belle)

Mr. Nightmare and Nemo (The Sandman and Sandy)

Tommy Hex (Johnny Thunder)

And the Seven Soldiers of Victory, if you want to include them as possibilities...

Black Bow and Kid Quiver (Green Arrow and Speedy)

Red Fury and Claw (Crimson Avenger and Wing)

The Rustler (Golden Age Vigilante)

Blue-Star and Battle-Bar (Star-Spangled Kid and Stripesy)

The Sword Knave (Shining Knight)

Comment

Originally posted by greycrusader View Post
            Uh...you mean, names for other Golden Age JSA counterparts? Or different names for the same characters as above?

Divebomb (equivalent to the GA flying speedster, the heroic Johnny Quick)

Southern Cross (Liberty Belle)

Mr. Nightmare and Nemo (The Sandman and Sandy)

Tommy Hex (Johnny Thunder)

And the Seven Soldiers of Victory, if you want to include them as possibilities...

Black Bow and Kid Quiver (Green Arrow and Speedy)

Red Fury and Claw (Crimson Avenger and Wing)

The Rustler (Golden Age Vigilante)

Blue-Star and Battle-Bar (Star-Spangled Kid and Stripesy)

The Sword Knave (Shining Knight)
            Yes,Thank you for asking.
            I Need names for more crime lodge members,such as evil counterparts of more JSA,all-star squadron,squadron of justice,young all-stars,and freedom fighters members.

Comment

Crime Lodge

I took some inspiration from this a while back and I can repay some now, with either names or some character details:

Power Ring I: The character was already suggested. For his secret ID I used "Alan Ladd" which was apparently one of the names considered for the original Green Lantern before "Alan Scott" was settled on.

Spacemen: Again, the character was already named in this thread and in the comics. I had the notion that his secret ID would be Saul Erdel, who developed a Space-Rod capable of opening wormholes, among other things. Naturally, he will eventually accidentally open a portal for the Martian Maneater to come through, in time for the Crime Syndicate to form years later.

Doc-Noon: Rather than "Doctor Noon," I had the idea for "Doc-Noon," with the secret ID Sean Noonan. An underworld doctor who was blinded by a police flashbang, his other senses were heightened. Wears an all-white cowboy outfit and throws his own "light grenades" then opens fire when his targets are disoriented. An inverse Dr. Midnight in a few ways, I think.

Crow Jane: White Cat for Black Canary could work too, but I took this from the JLA-alikes that showed up in Wildstorm comics, as the original team that Apollo and the Midnighter were on. I think this name is perhaps more sinister. For kicks, I made her Jane Juspeczyk, taking the last name from Watchmen.

Dr. Destiny: For Dr. Fate. Archaeologist Sven Nelson sacrificed his son on an altar to gain the power of the Spear of Destiny (rather then the Helm of Fate).

Minuteman: I'd just leave it without the "Sixty-" suggested earlier, but I thought his pills should last for 66 minutes and 6 seconds.

Boogeyman: For the Sandman. I gave him the secret ID of Roderick Burgess (from Neil Gaiman's Sandman) and said that on Earth-3, he captured and drained the powers of Dream for his villainy.

The Adversary: For the Spectre, as opposed to God's Vengeance, he's meant to tempt mankind to prove they aren't worthwhile. Sadly on Earth-3 he's probably more right than not. On Earth-3, perhaps he possesses corrupt cop "Slam" Bradley.

The Malice Gang (the Squadron of Justice)

Captain Malice & the Malice Family: Willy Watson got the power of MAHZAHS? I don't currently have any components to the Mazahs name, but some evil gods and figures should fit the bill.

Iblis the Infamous could work for Ibis the Invincible.

Captain Blood & Index, the Boy Menace for Mister Scarlet & Pinky, the Whiz Kid. Up to you if Captain Blood goes full pirate as is his namesake or not. As for Index, I see him as an evil Encyclopedia Brown, working alongside his corrupt father.

Cannon-Man & Cannon-Belle for Bulletman and Bulletgirl. I picture them causing a lot of collateral damage whenever they appear. A sort of super-powered Bonnie & Clyde.

I admit that I got nothing for Spy Smasher at the moment.

The Junior Accomplices (The Young All-Stars)

Shortfuse for Dan the Dyna-Mite

Strife for Fury. Maybe use the Aresia secret identity from the Justice League cartoon?

Dirk Dagon for Neptune Perkins. Likely a Deep One from Lovecraft.

Flying Fox, Iron Munro, Tigress, and Tsunami elude me, at present.

Comment

Originally posted by kingk View Post
                Crow Jane: White Cat for Black Canary could work too, but I took this from the JLA-alikes that showed up in Wildstorm comics, as the original team that Apollo and the Midnighter were on. I think this name is perhaps more sinister. For kicks, I made her Jane Juspeczyk, taking the last name from Watchmen.
                Clever!
                Check out my new super hero/science fiction novel, [url=https://www.smashwords.com/books/view/618254]Unbelievable: A Tale of the Exotica Chronicles[/url].

Comment

Crime Lodge

I took some inspiration from this a while back and I can repay some now, with either names or some character details:

Power Ring I: The character was already suggested. For his secret ID I used "Alan Ladd" which was apparently one of the names considered for the original Green Lantern before "Alan Scott" was settled on.

Spacemen: Again, the character was already named in this thread and in the comics. I had the notion that his secret ID would be Saul Erdel, who developed a Space-Rod capable of opening wormholes, among other things. Naturally, he will eventually accidentally open a portal for the Martian Maneater to come through, in time for the Crime Syndicate to form years later.

Doc-Noon: Rather than "Doctor Noon," I had the idea for "Doc-Noon," with the secret ID Sean Noonan. An underworld doctor who was blinded by a police flashbang, his other senses were heightened. Wears an all-white cowboy outfit and throws his own "light grenades" then opens fire when his targets are disoriented. An inverse Dr. Midnight in a few ways, I think.

Dr. Destiny: For Dr. Fate. Archaeologist Sven Nelson sacrificed his son on an altar to gain the power of the Spear of Destiny (rather then the Helm of Fate).

Minuteman: I'd just leave it without the "Sixty-" suggested earlier, but I thought his pills should last for 66 minutes and 6 seconds.

Boogeyman: For the Sandman. I gave him the secret ID of Roderick Burgess (from Neil Gaiman's Sandman) and said that on Earth-3, he captured and drained the powers of Dream for his villainy.

The Adversary: For the Spectre, as opposed to God's Vengeance, he's meant to tempt mankind to prove they aren't worthwhile. Sadly on Earth-3 he's probably more right than not. On Earth-3, perhaps he possesses corrupt cop "Slam" Bradley.

The Malice Gang (the Squadron of Justice)

Captain Malice & the Malice Family: Willy Watson got the power of MAHZAHS? I don't currently have any components to the Mazahs name, but some evil gods and figures should fit the bill.

Iblis the Infamous could work for Ibis the Invincible.

Captain Blood & Index, the Boy Menace for Mister Scarlet & Pinky, the Whiz Kid. Up to you if Captain Blood goes full pirate as is his namesake or not. As for Index, I see him as an evil Encyclopedia Brown, working alongside his corrupt father.

Cannon-Man & Cannon-Belle for Bulletman and Bulletgirl. I picture them causing a lot of collateral damage whenever they appear. A sort of super-powered Bonnie & Clyde.

I admit that I got nothing for Spy Smasher at the moment.

The Junior Accomplices (The Young All-Stars)

Shortfuse for Dan the Dyna-Mite

Strife for Fury. Maybe use the Aresia secret identity from the Justice League cartoon?

Dirk Dagon for Neptune Perkins. Likely a Deep One from Lovecraft.

Flying Fox, Iron Munro, Tigress, and Tsunami elude me, at present.
                  Nice work, especially Iblis, the Adversary, and the "6-6-6" bit with Minuteman.

I'll throw out a few suggested codenames for those you're struggling with: Backstabber, Infiltrator, or Sultan of Sabotage for Spy Smasher, Arctic Wind or Kalang (another flying mammal) the Cruel for Flying Fox, Typhoon for Tsunami, Lady Leonine for the Tigress, "Brick" Bradford for "Iron" Munroe.

Comment

Crime Lodge

Suggestion: Nils Svenson.
                    Check out my new super hero/science fiction novel, [url=https://www.smashwords.com/books/view/618254]Unbelievable: A Tale of the Exotica Chronicles[/url].

Comment

Working...
                    X