Player's Companion's Status?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Player's Companion's Status?

This question is aimed primarily at the developers, but anyone can feel free to chime in, especially if they heard rumors or juicy bits of info...

Basically, I would like to know what is the status of the former Westeros Player's Companion? Is it close to being released? Is it cancelled or stuck in limbo?

It was announced in a blog on January 17th, 2018 that the license for A Song of Ice and Fire had expired at the end of 2017 (which can be found here: https://greenronin.com/sifrp/sifrp-blog-archive/), and that the Westeros-specific content would have to be removed from the Player's Companion, but there has been no news or follow-up about this product ever since, at least that I know of.

Can anyone shed a light on this?

Many already know that I have been trying to keep people's interest in the Chronicle system in the last few months, and I am very eager and hopeful to finally see the content of that 'fabled' Player's Companion! Hell, I'd volunteer to help do this Westeros-content stripping any day, for free! (I know, that's never gonna happen, but I am THAT desperate to see it released!)

Thank you very much for any info!

Zeroed

Re: Player's Companion's Status?

Strange, I posted this in the Chronicle System forum, not the SIFRP / Chronicle System Game Room forum... Very weird!

Can a moderator move it back to the correct forum, please?

Thank you!

Comment

Working...
    X