OOC: Black Dragon Rising

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: OOC: Black Dragon Rising

I think we can consider the scene in Reedtown done, now that Vlad has moved on. Timon has no further plans for the moment other than to wait for his troops (and whatever PCs care to come along) to turn up.

Comment

True, once Vlad gets to Templestone I plan on hum doing a quick check in, and after switching his gear onto a fresh horse he'll head out with the cavalry. I'm tossing around the idea of having the 2 hedge knights stay in Vlad's service until after we get back.

Comment

IC post coming early this week, sorry for the delay.

Everything got busy all of a sudden.

Comment

Ok, IC post is up.

Since we have some inactivity on the part of the Templestone crew, let's play around them for now and see if they resume interest. I'm pinging all of them by PM too.

Comment

Bad news - I've been hit with a stomach flu. Hopefully it'll pass in a day or two, but in the meantime I'll be MIA from the keyboard.

Comment

First I get sick, then I get a wringer of a week at work, hence no posting for me. But things have settled down now and I hope I'll get a post up by tonight.

Comment

Take your time, as always.

Comment

Update coming in the next couple days, apologies. My weekend ended up incapacitating me more than anticipated.

Comment

Sorry for the delay. I'll post this weekend.

Comment

And I'm aiming to get my post up in a day or two.

Comment

IC post coming soonish hopefully, work was busier than expected!

Comment

Originally posted by Ser heretic View Post
                          IC post coming soonish hopefully, work was busier than expected!
                          No worries! Thanks for keeping us posted.

Comment

Out of curiosity did we run with the idea of Quiver being Vladimir's squire?

I'm just curious...I like his storyline so far and was wondering.

Comment

Originally posted by squadfather40 View Post
                              Out of curiosity did we run with the idea of Quiver being Vladimir's squire?

I'm just curious...I like his storyline so far and was wondering.
                              Yes - I believe Quinton is going to be Vlad's squire. @Ser Heretic has made reference to it in one of the recent posts, but we haven't exactly done anything IC with how that came to be or anything of the like.

Comment

Originally posted by Jewdebega View Post
                                Yes - I believe Quinton is going to be Vlad's squire. @Ser Heretic has made reference to it in one of the recent posts, but we haven't exactly done anything IC with how that came to be or anything of the like.
                                The line Jewdebega is referencing is this:

Originally posted by Ser heretic View Post
                                Truth be told, you’ve met a fair number of the “traitors” yourself and they are men, good and bad, same as any. Septon Kyle fought for the Black Dragon, as did Ser Vlad, whom you squired upon arriving in the Riverlands, as did Ser Brendan Hill, ‘cept he also fought for the crown.
                                I thought Quinton was a former squire of Vlad's, but I left it ambiguous as to whether he still is. Generally speaking, I prefer not to have PCs in roles that are so directly hierarchical toward one another.
                                Last edited by Ser heretic; 3rd April 2017, 04:15 PM. Reason: punctuation

Comment

Working...
                                X