(OOC) - The Path of Dragons we go

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• (OOC) - The Path of Dragons we go

Alright, so, only really started checking out the Chronicle System stuff last week, and haven't really read the books, but, I've watched the past few seasons of GoT, and, I have the book wiki, and, maybe I can have things decently/semi-figured out before we start /really/ playing.

So, I'll be the Narrator, and, if you guys don't mind, what do you think about doing a Dragonstone House, after the end of season five, after they get news about Stannis and his forces. All seems lost, and, the house doesn't want to bow to Tommen, but, then, a new priestess of the Lord of Light comes along, and tells them they should find Daenerys Targaryen in Essos. But, they still have to defend the Dragonstone area and their own holdings, so maybe a few members of the house stay and deal with problems concerning their house in Westeros, and a couple go to Essos?

Or, whatever you guys decide. I'll accept up to five players, and, if you like the scenario above, we can do that, but, if not, I can just roll up another region, and maybe we can do something else.

Re: (OOC) - The Path of Dragons we go

I'm up for it.

Comment

Alright, then, that's one player!

Comment

Nice, I'm always looking for a game to join. What do you need me to work on? I'm thinking of playing a fighter style character. Probably a knight..

Comment

Yeah, maybe you could be somekind of Knight.

Comment

I'm in!

Comment

I think about making either a captain of a ship, or a "hunter", type of character, still not sure if low or high born

Comment

Sounds like you have need of a schemer of sorts...

Comment

Originally posted by Tyrondir View Post
                  I think about making either a captain of a ship, or a "hunter", type of character, still not sure if low or high born
                  SWEET!!

It'll be good fighting along side you in a second game. Im thinking of a knight type of character. The hunter type would fit will.

Comment

Welcome, both of you! Yeah, Hunter/Captain and Schemer should make. Ty, maybe you could do sort of a hybrid, and have a Marksman Captain character?

Comment

Welcome, both of you! A Hunter/Captain and Schemer should work. Ty, maybe you could a captain whose at least a decent Marksman?

Comment

I am looking forward to that
                        It's a shame Saturno seem to have disappeared, I hope he's fine.
                        If no other player shows interest on schemers I can adapt either the hunter or the sailor to go on that direction, on both cases I would have a focus on survival and awareness, but there would be points to allocate wherever.

Comment

Originally posted by Tyrondir View Post
                          I am looking forward to that
                          It's a shame Saturno seem to have disappeared, I hope he's fine.
                          If no other player shows interest on schemers I can adapt either the hunter or the sailor to go on that direction, on both cases I would have a focus on survival and awareness, but there would be points to allocate wherever.
                          I hope he's okay as well.

I plan on bringing in another fighter, but I may make him different than Balian was. I've got an idea for a kind of bodyguard/instructor/master type. I'm thinking he'll be able to use several types, hence the instructor part, but specialize in fencing....ie Bravossi and Water Dancing.

I'm thinking maybe a fighter/rogue combo.

Comment

Welcome, Tyrondir and Doc! Those roles should work for this.

Comment

Looks like we got a decent group. What all do you need from us?

Comment

Working...
                              X