(OOC) - The Price of Power

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: (OOC) - The Price of Power

Nothing will change with Balian. He still wants to become a landed knight. Plus find his bride...now if it turns out to be the Lady Wylla or someone else entirely, I'll let the dice decide that one...lol

Comment

Hi there guys. I'm ready to retake this game. Are you still interested? If not then I could maybe start a new one.

Comment

I'm still very interested in playing Balian. We can continue on with this one...or if you want we can restart. I'm up for either.

Comment

Welcome back! I'm happy to continue and I'd like to see how things go with Alwyn, but if you prefer to start over, then I'm up for that as well.

Comment

Thank you for the consideration boys! If both Corrigon and Tyrondir agree to continue then we can retake it fairly easily! I'm going to PM them!
            Last edited by Saturno; 12-05-2016, 05:05 PM.

Comment

You gotta love computer glitches. I go to check out Balian's stats and see a mispelled word. I go to change it and the site dumps my character post.

No worries, I've got the majority of my notes from when I posted him the first time.

Comment

I've sent some messages to both Corrigon and Tyrondir, so let's wait until the weekend for them. If we can't retake this game we can start a new one with a subscription thread, but obviously you two would be already part of the game.

Comment

Working...
                X