(OOC) - The Price of Power

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: (OOC) - The Price of Power

I, too, would be interested, but I'm leaving for vacation tomorrow and won't be back till June 20, so I'm afraid I'll have to pass this PbF! I'll eagerly follow whatever adventures you all get into, though.

And from one new guy to another, welcome Shoum!

Comment

Originally posted by Young Griff View Post
      I, too, would be interested, but I'm leaving for vacation tomorrow and won't be back till June 20, so I'm afraid I'll have to pass this PbF! I'll eagerly follow whatever adventures you all get into, though.

this may take a week or two to get off the ground, so there might still be space.

Comment

Originally posted by Young Griff View Post

Yeah buddy, you may be our last player! Next week we'll probably make the House and probably one more week or less to have all characters done. You may join us, but probably will mean you wont participate as much on House creation and will be the last one to pick a character. It's your decision! You are welcome to be part of my game if you want to!

Comment

Well, if it's alright with you guys, I'll join in! I'll apologize in advance if I end up holding up the game, but I'm excited to play! Thank you for this opportunity!

Comment

Welcome Young Griff, love the name

Where would you guys like our house to be located at?

I'd like the Crowlands region, never actually played a game with a house there. Maybe vassals of Velaryon?

Comment

Alright, looks like we have enough players!

-todicpetar
              -Corrigon
              -Gurkhal
              -Shoum
              -Young Griff

Now it's time for us to build the House. But first let's decide the scenario. First decision to make is: We'll play during the books, in another year of Targaryen rule or during the Hundred Kingdoms, before Aegon? You guys decide, just vote!

Comment

Congrats all, looking forward to playing with you

I vote for during the books.

Comment

Thanks for the welcome, todicpetar!

And I will vote for another year of Targaryen rule. What can I say. Insane platinum blonde rulers are fun

And with that, I'm will disappear for 10 days! Good luck all, can't wait to see the house that is built from all of this!!

Comment

I vote for a game before Aegon, but I would not mind playing during the books too.

Comment

I'd vote for during the books, because its been so long since I played that!

If we're going during the Targaryen rule, then I'd like to try it out during the Faith Uprising since I've never seen or played a game during that period.

Comment

depends if we want to play in a time of relative stability or not. What point in the books would we be playing if we did that period?

Comment

Hm, maybe the start of book one?

Because if we play during CoK we'd be involved in a full blown conflict already, and just do a lot of warfare.

Also, I think I misunderstood the question initially, when I said during the books, I had all the prequels in mind too, Dunk and Egg, Rogue price tpatq all that stuff is fine with me.

Basically I would prefer either Targ rule or during the main books.

Comment

So far we have:

Before Aegon: 1 vote
                            Targaryen Rule: 1 vote
                            During the books: 2 votes

Originally posted by Corrigon View Post
                            depends if we want to play in a time of relative stability or not. What point in the books would we be playing if we did that period?
                            I'm thinking right after the Red Wedding, Corrigon, when the war seems to be ending with only a weakened Stannis fighting openly against the Iron Throne. If you happen to go for the books as well then it will be decided. If you vote for Before Aegon or Targaryen Rule then I'll have to vote as to resolve the deadlock.

Comment

I'll go for the books

Comment

Ok, now that we know when we'll play, let's see WHERE it will be. Normally the rules says we can roll the realm where our House is, but I feel that we could vote again, so here it is:

North:
                                Riverlands:
                                Crownlands:
                                Stormlands:
                                Westerlands:
                                Reach:
                                Dorne:

Go for it boys!

Comment

Working...
                                X