Firebreathers of old...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Firebreathers of old...

Will we be seeing official stats for Dragons in 2015?

Re: Firebreathers of old...

We Chroniclers seem to be the "poor cousins" here about. Not much activity except for a dedicated core group.

Comment

Originally posted by Legate View Post
      We Chroniclers seem to be the "poor cousins" here about. Not much activity except for a dedicated core group.
      Funny you should mention that; I've been getting the same feeling. I was thinking more 'neglected step-children', but either way works.

I did the whole Contact Green Ronin thing to see if we could get any kind of mention in the next Ronin Round Table about upcoming stuff for SIFRP or the Chronicle System, but so far, no reply. Maybe we'll be pleasantly surprised next week.

Comment

Originally posted by Ser Daerin View Post
        Funny you should mention that; I've been getting the same feeling. I was thinking more 'neglected step-children', but either way works.

I did the whole Contact Green Ronin thing to see if we could get any kind of mention in the next Ronin Round Table about upcoming stuff for SIFRP or the Chronicle System, but so far, no reply. Maybe we'll be pleasantly surprised next week.
        Yeah, same here I've asked here and on facebook and not much in the way of an answer. I hope that means that there is something coming down the pipe soon.

Comment

Working...
        X