Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chronicle of Sorcery Update!

Hello, all.

We've made some quick corrections to the material in the Chronicle of Sorcery PDF. Those should be uploaded and ready to go now, so go ahead and pop over to where you purchased the PDF, and download the corrected, updated copy!

Contents
    • Removed references to Common Sorcerous Arts that were deemed unviable for the Chronicle of Sorcery rule-set.
    • Updated each of the Arts descriptions for the Common Arts to include the minor benefit someone who wields that Art is supposed to always have.

Re: Chronicle of Sorcery Update!

Thanks Carriker! Is there also a update planned to Out of strife prosperity ?

Sorry for the angry smiley above. I am happy not angry and hit the wrong key.
    Last edited by LittleParis; 10-21-2014, 02:03 PM.

Comment

There is one planned, yes. It's turning out to be a bit more involved, however, so it's taking a bit longer.

And no worries. I mistype emoticons constantly.

Comment

Can't wait for a Blood Sorcery supplement. Great work, by the way : ). I really like the subtle magic theme.

Comment

No update available on Drivethru.

Date on file there: 10-4-2014.

Or is this the most current version?

Comment

Any news in this regard? My copy, purchased from Drivethru, can't be the current one, because it still contains inconsistencies about the common sorcerous arts. But there is no revised offer on Drivethru.

Comment

Someone do me a favor and check it out now, would you? It should be all updated and whatnot at DriveThru.

Thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by Carriker View Post
                Someone do me a favor and check it out now, would you? It should be all updated and whatnot at DriveThru.

Thanks!
                As per the Sorcerous-Initiation-Quality, the PDF v1.1 is updated. Are there other changes to the original PDF? If changes are more widespread, a complete new printout may be necessary, but I am loathe to invest all the ink of there are only, well, two or three changes in the text.

Comment

Originally posted by rulandor View Post
                  As per the Sorcerous-Initiation-Quality, the PDF v1.1 is updated. Are there other changes to the original PDF? If changes are more widespread, a complete new printout may be necessary, but I am loathe to invest all the ink of there are only, well, two or three changes in the text.
                  No, we just went through and removed reference to Common Arts that ended up not existing.

Comment

Is there any mechanics information on any of the premade lores/arts? I can only find mechanics for the common arts...am I missing something?

Comment

Originally posted by person29 View Post
                      Is there any mechanics information on any of the premade lores/arts? I can only find mechanics for the common arts...am I missing something?
                      My understanding is that the Lores are coming in supplemental PDFs. I hear the first one is Wortcunning, with Spirit Whispering and Blood Sorcery following.

Comment

Working...
                      X