X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Madhouse Meet - A SIFRP Adventure

Hi everyone,

I've converted another adventure.

This one is VERY short and is more of an introductory adventure for a new campaign as a way to bring together all the players.

WARNING: This scenario is a horror-themed adventure and some of its content is very graphic, both in the subject matters and the artworks depicted.

http://www.mediafire.com/file/e7anzb..._Meet.pdf/file

Enjoy !

Re: The Madhouse Meet - A SIFRP Adventure

I think many people will find this too 'D&D', but I love it. It reminds me of 'Herbert West: Reanimator', and I'm a huge Lovecraft fan (as is Martin...).
    Rather than a campaign introduction, I think you could make this the culmination of a longer adventure - perhaps a young member of Home House ran off to Oldtown, and the PCs have been sent to retrieve him/her - the ring with the message could just be a signet ring, showing how the young noble met his/her end...

Thanks again, Zeroed!

Comment

I agree that it may be a bit too much D&D... The adventure was a Dungeon Crawl Classics for Lankhmar after all. I personally don't mind, but I know some would.

I like your idea of setting it up as a final chapter for a longer story!

Comment

I've updated the file to correct some mistakes I found and add an "Adventure Variations" section towards the end.

Enjoy!

Comment

You are a great credit to this site. These are always so good, thanks for taking the time to converting them to the system and sharing them with the community.

Comment

Glad you like them!

Comment

This is something Qyburn would do against the White Walkers.

Comment

I'm a new GM and need some help with the rules, if anyone would be willing to help my discord is M&M Ben#3257

Comment

Working...
                X