Broken men at Harrenhal

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Broken men at Harrenhal

Anybody knows if Owlhunter is still active on these boards ? Based on his profile, his last activity here was 8 months ago.

I wrote to him at the email address found in the adventure Broken Men at Harrenhal, but didn't get any answer yet.

I ask because I've created an "enhanced" version of his adventure Broken Men at Harrenhal and would like to post it here...

Comment

Since Owlhunter still didn't answer I suggest you can post your enhanced version.
      Because non of your adventures upgrades was bad I think he wouldn't mind. A we are happy to see your version zeroed.

Comment

You're right, I'll share the enhanced adventure with all of you.

Here's the link:

http://www.mediafire.com/file/kkim4d...enhal.pdf/file

Owlhunter, if you are reading this and doesn't like my version of your adventure, just contact me and I'll remove it.

Thank you.

Zeroed
        Last edited by Zeroed; 12-03-2018, 08:51 AM.

Comment

Zeroed well done as always. I found just one mistake. The good wife Anabel ist named good wife ... The same name above in the stats block discretion. The rest ist beautiful.

Thanks for your work zeroed.

Comment

Well done as always zeroed. Just one mistake the good wife Anabel ist called good wife ... As the woman before in the stats block. The rest is beautiful made as the rest of your work.
            Thank you zeroed and 🦉

Comment

Good catch ! I've updated the file to correct this mistake.

Thanks.

Comment

Thanks for sharing.

Comment

Great job.

Comment

For all those who are interested, I've updated the adventure by expanding on the wounded Lord Whent situation (he's actually being kept unconscious by the spy) and added a whole new scene about that, with a few extra bonuses if you manage to heal the lord. I've also tweaked the area map to be more line with the novels and added a note on parlay offers before the battle.

Just download it back from my original link.
                    Last edited by Zeroed; 12-18-2018, 12:30 PM.

Comment

Hi Zeroed,

sorry for not replying, I thought I had enabled an automatic forwarding of any emails to my primary account but obviously I messed up somewhere.

I like your additions and am happy about the fact that my creation sparked that much reaction and creative thinking.
                      I don't think it was necessary to convert the whole advenure into a new design / layout, but as you already did the work, might as well share it with others!

Comment

Hi Owlhunter, I'm glad you liked this version. Enjoy!

Comment

Working...
                        X